Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: Usopps Powers

  1. #11
    Shamgi is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    461

    Default

    If Usopp's fight turns out near as interesting as it's hinting it to be, it will be the highlight of this entire thing, maybe even over Luffy's Gears.

    Which would make sense, in the end. It's just as much his story arc as it is Robin's, and we've basically resolved Robin's involvement in it.

  2. #12
    redrum305 is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    457

    Default

    come on man, nothing can overshadow luffy's second gear thing, and from what it looked it seems like he can even go a gear further. you have to admit that gear was too damn good. we never expected that. Usopp will be great for this arc. will it be enough to overshadow luffy? i think not.

  3. #13
    dazork is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    112

    Default

    I think it will be an awesome fight. Nothing more.

    He'll probably use the technique he used against the fishmen. Run away and attack from behind or something. Usopp Hammer must be in this fight. Upgraded with some dials of course.

  4. #14
    SiIverD is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    lost in the Grand line
    Posts
    213

    Default

    lol, yea. A bigger sling shot comes with a bigger hammer. And i think the fire bird thingy is just shooting oil/gas(must likely oil since gas will explode)in a dial then using heat dial to make it explose on fire.

  5. #15
    X_evo is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    71

    Default

    I can imagine sogeking doing something like.. what wiper/waipa did to luffy with the burning bazooka.. also the burning sword kamakiri used on enel.. so many possibilites

    Sogeking burning Hammer!!

  6. #16
    SiIverD is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    lost in the Grand line
    Posts
    213

    Default

    maybe he will do something like a ballon hammer with gas inside to once it hit it will explode. it will be called. Sogeking exploding 30,000 pound hammer.

  7. #17
    chinesekid56 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SiIverD
    maybe he will do something like a ballon hammer with gas inside to once it hit it will explode. it will be called. Sogeking exploding 30,000 pound hammer.
    But wouldn't that hurt him too?

    Maybe it could be a projectile...
    That might work.

  8. #18
    Shamgi is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redrum305
    come on man, nothing can overshadow luffy's second gear thing, and from what it looked it seems like he can even go a gear further. you have to admit that gear was too damn good. we never expected that. Usopp will be great for this arc. will it be enough to overshadow luffy? i think not.
    Luffy getting strong is both a given and rather boring, because in the end we know he's going to be stronger than everyone else.

    Usopp, however, has normally been cast as a weak character, with only hints of real strength and mostly unused smarts. To finally see him go all out from the beginning and see him use what looks like a weapon comparable with everyone else is going to be a real treat. He's the only character we've never seen get "serious"

  9. #19
    tailsnake is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgi
    Quote Originally Posted by redrum305
    come on man, nothing can overshadow luffy's second gear thing, and from what it looked it seems like he can even go a gear further. you have to admit that gear was too damn good. we never expected that. Usopp will be great for this arc. will it be enough to overshadow luffy? i think not.
    Luffy getting strong is both a given and rather boring, because in the end we know he's going to be stronger than everyone else.

    Usopp, however, has normally been cast as a weak character, with only hints of real strength and mostly unused smarts. To finally see him go all out from the beginning and see him use what looks like a weapon comparable with everyone else is going to be a real treat. He's the only character we've never seen get "serious"
    We did see him fight seriously when he faced luffy. I really think it'd be dissapointing if ussop wasn't fighting on at least Nami's level right now, he has the capabilities, he just need to fight seriously.

  10. #20
    X_evo is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    71

    Default

    He has the ability to go far beyond nami considering if it wasnt for him.. nami wouldnt be where she is at now heck she wouldnt even be alive.. and if he used those smarts with the kabuto .. then there's no telling what he can do.

 

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79