Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: The 200 million

  1. #11
    shautieh's Avatar
    shautieh is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Skipea
    Posts
    5,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cr0C
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayato_kamina
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr0C
    Guess he bought lots of materials to build his ship, that is going to be the new ship for the mugiwara with him as shipwright.
    Doubt he'd prempitively know he was going to join them and that they'd need a ship, remember he hadnt even met the rest of the crew when they stole it. It would of been spent on renting somewhere, then buying loads of REALLY expensive foods.
    I wasn't clear enough, my bad. I mean like this: he bought lots of materials to build the ship of his dreams (if I'm not wrong, he wants to build the most powerfull ship in the world). So now that I think he's going to join Ruffy, this ship is going to be the new one of the Mugiwaras.
    i think the same !!

    hooray for the last built battle francky for luffy

  2. #12
    shuitou7 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shautieh
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr0C
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayato_kamina
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr0C
    Guess he bought lots of materials to build his ship, that is going to be the new ship for the mugiwara with him as shipwright.
    Doubt he'd prempitively know he was going to join them and that they'd need a ship, remember he hadnt even met the rest of the crew when they stole it. It would of been spent on renting somewhere, then buying loads of REALLY expensive foods.
    I wasn't clear enough, my bad. I mean like this: he bought lots of materials to build the ship of his dreams (if I'm not wrong, he wants to build the most powerfull ship in the world). So now that I think he's going to join Ruffy, this ship is going to be the new one of the Mugiwaras.
    i think the same !!

    hooray for the last built battle francky for luffy
    Hmm that is wrong, since the accident from his past when Tom was captured, his goal changed, because he seen what battle Franky can do, now his goal is to make the best ship which would be able to make a tour around the world. So he probably used the cash for the parts of the ship and not battle Franky.

    He didn't make that ship for Luffy and his crew, it was for himself, it was his dream. But since Strawhat crew lost their ship, and since they will help him to be a free man again I guess he will offer that ship for them, or maybe Iceberg will offer one of his ships to Luffy and his crew.

  3. #13
    SiIverD is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    lost in the Grand line
    Posts
    213

    Default

    He used the 200 mil to upgrade hi mech body to come up with this ultra fart to kill Spandam and re fill his cola. lol

  4. #14
    dazork is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    112

    Default

    It must be for the ship. The parts may have been superexpensive and he got the last parts just recently. So now that the Strawhats doesn't have a ship he gives it to them in exchange for a whole night with Nami and Robin.

  5. #15
    mcampbell21 is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    36

    Default

    he needs to upgrade that cola thing so it holds more cola or doesn;t need as much

  6. #16
    wusa is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcampbell21
    he needs to upgrade that cola thing so it holds more cola or doesn;t need as much
    When his fighting he runs out of cola..

    My thoughts are that he upgraded his body, held a party, and did up his ship.

    Aftr the Robin thing, I bet he will give that ship to Luffy, as Luffy has no ship now
    Death comes to us all. The good news is theres no Devil, the bad news is theres no Heaven either.


  7. #17
    shautieh's Avatar
    shautieh is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Skipea
    Posts
    5,340

    Default

    they don't have the time to build a new ship..... and that's all the more true if they have the buster call after them

  8. #18
    uhawwwokwwww is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    even i dont know
    Posts
    912

    Default

    i dont think franky would be in the straw hat period.

    the fact that franky seems strong at this time, is because he just had a 200mil upgrade.

    the straw hat cant afford a guy to uses up tons of money for such mere little strength. though he can fix boat and crap...hell, usoop can do it too

    うはwwwおkwwww!

  9. #19
    shautieh's Avatar
    shautieh is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Skipea
    Posts
    5,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uhawwwokwwww
    though he can fix boat and crap...hell, usoop can do it too
    .... here you compare one of the 2 best shipmakers alive with usopp, who made what he could but wasn't up to the task

    even if you dislike francky, you should recognize his skills at least ^^"

    also, oda did not say if francky used the 200 millions to buy "upgrades"....
    and even with that, the strawhats could afford it.... it's just that nami would die of heart attacks

  10. #20
    uhawwwokwwww is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    even i dont know
    Posts
    912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shautieh
    Quote Originally Posted by uhawwwokwwww
    though he can fix boat and crap...hell, usoop can do it too
    .... here you compare one of the 2 best shipmakers alive with usopp, who made what he could but wasn't up to the task

    even if you dislike francky, you should recognize his skills at least ^^"

    also, oda did not say if francky used the 200 millions to buy "upgrades"....
    and even with that, the strawhats could afford it.... it's just that nami would die of heart attacks
    i dont hate franky, i actually like franky very much. he's prtty cool and funny. yes, his skill on ships should be unrivalled, but i jsut think its not too much needed. usoop has done fine til now. the boat has been since the very beginning, it break would be logical...or else oda would miss something. plus, even franky cant fix something usoop cant...the dragon bone!

    franky did use the 200mil to buy upgrades. there's a part where sanji ask if he was any strong...he replys with yes, very strong! especially this week! now, the question is did he use ALL 200mil on upgrades....or he spend it on something else too....no clue, such information wasnt given

    うはwwwおkwwww!

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79