Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 88
  1. #1
    pong_rebirth is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    36

    Default luffy's and ace's parents........

    i wonder about luffy's and ace parents, coz as long as i read one piece i haven't seen luufy's and ace's parents was mentioned


    THE GIRL HAS A MECHANICAL BODY, HOWEVER SHE IS STILL AN ADOLESCENT CHILD

  2. #2
    pentaelemental is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,348

    Default

    It's a mystery.

    He and Ace were probably raised in foster care.

  3. #3
    katsuki13 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Can you just imagine how they're like they must be pretty awesome

  4. #4
    FoxD is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Plock in Poland
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Maybe Gold D Roger? On the first pages of the One Piece, on the execution site he was very similar in looks to Luffy

  5. #5
    Saizou is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxD
    Maybe Gold D Roger? On the first pages of the One Piece, on the execution site he was very similar in looks to Luffy
    Gol D Roger was executed a few years before Luffy was born. I trust you see the problem here.

  6. #6
    lovehinamegaphone is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    27 Addams Ct.
    Posts
    264

    Default

    black beard might be luffys father............. actually this whole time i read the manga i forgot about blackbeard i wonder when the will meet up again to fight luffy. i really want to see how black beard and his men fight.

  7. #7
    xanman05 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    124

    Default

    i don't know about his parents, but Gol D. Roger is probly his grandfather, cuz aokiji said "i dealt with your grandfather a couple years ago." And before that he said, "we're getting a lot of troublesome ones from this family." He wouldn't say that if it was just Luffy and Ace that had high bounties

  8. #8
    XXTAZMOXX is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    612 Wharf Avenue
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saizou
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxD
    Maybe Gold D Roger? On the first pages of the One Piece, on the execution site he was very similar in looks to Luffy
    Gol D Roger was executed a few years before Luffy was born. I trust you see the problem here.
    ever hear of a sperm bank?

    =D

  9. #9
    ragnarok_moogle is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Umm....What about that giant in the latest chapter?

  10. #10
    indiana_mcemo is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xanman05
    i don't know about his parents, but Gol D. Roger is probly his grandfather, cuz aokiji said "i dealt with your grandfather a couple years ago." And before that he said, "we're getting a lot of troublesome ones from this family." He wouldn't say that if it was just Luffy and Ace that had high bounties
    look at the current flashback. i think that helps with my train of thought on the grandfather anyway.

 

 
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162