Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Aces's Gift

  1. #21
    bamboozler is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    its probably just is damn autograph! if its to be used for anything it would be used to prove that luffy is Ace's brother. or ace could be saving a spot for luffy at the next pirate summit and thats proof that luffy is Ace's guest.

    or perhaps its the missing piece of the 100 year history gap but luffy is too stupid to realize it

    or maybe that tiny peice of paper is actually the One Piece and, yet again, luffy is too stupid to realize it.

    or my personal fav, its a list of Ace's favorite cuss words...blahz...


    "Grapes and grapes!"

  2. #22
    wusa is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bamboozler
    its probably just is damn autograph! if its to be used for anything it would be used to prove that luffy is Ace's brother. or ace could be saving a spot for luffy at the next pirate summit and thats proof that luffy is Ace's guest.

    or perhaps its the missing piece of the 100 year history gap but luffy is too stupid to realize it

    or maybe that tiny peice of paper is actually the One Piece and, yet again, luffy is too stupid to realize it.

    or my personal fav, its a list of Ace's favorite cuss words...blahz...

    Luffy wasnt the only one who saw it, Nami (sp?) or whatever saw it too, when she was sewing it into his hat

    AND WHATS THE PIRATE SUMMIT?
    Death comes to us all. The good news is theres no Devil, the bad news is theres no Heaven either.


  3. #23
    bamboozler is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wusa
    Quote Originally Posted by bamboozler
    its probably just is damn autograph! if its to be used for anything it would be used to prove that luffy is Ace's brother. or ace could be saving a spot for luffy at the next pirate summit and thats proof that luffy is Ace's guest.

    or perhaps its the missing piece of the 100 year history gap but luffy is too stupid to realize it

    or maybe that tiny peice of paper is actually the One Piece and, yet again, luffy is too stupid to realize it.

    or my personal fav, its a list of Ace's favorite cuss words...blahz...

    Luffy wasnt the only one who saw it, Nami (sp?) or whatever saw it too, when she was sewing it into his hat

    AND WHATS THE PIRATE SUMMIT?
    i dout that those that saw it at the time knew what it was either, and now everyone has forgetten the whole incedent, too bad...blahz...

    i imagine the pirate summit is a massive party (kinda like shambala but less techno) there was already a thread discussing this...blahz...

    "Grapes and grapes!"

  4. #24
    King_Luffy_91 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    on planet Earth
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I think that the ppr Ace gave Luffy was probably an invitation just like ayruin said it would b.
    But don't Wb n Shanks plan the summit b4 announcing it.... so maybe Shanks or WhiteBeard sent it thru Ace to Luffy bcoz they saw that Luffy would bcome a threat to the government n a big problem to the Shichibukai bcoz of all the problems he's caused them...... (it's just a suggestion)
    Luffy is da best

  5. #25
    goobarr is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sesame St > Oscar's Bin
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Maybe that paper was just a riddle for Luffy to figure out so that he can become the pirate king? no idea haha

    Quote Originally Posted by martyr3810
    You've got so much shit coming out of you, you BLEED urine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguins
    5 gigs? I use more than that on penguin porn.

  6. #26
    -Breeze- is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Maybe the paper could be some sort of clue into getting to raftel

  7. #27
    Cold-NiTe's Avatar
    Cold-NiTe is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dallas, Tx, US
    Posts
    3,872

    Default

    Maybe it's an invitation to the pirate's summit?
    Dear cousin choppitychop89, you were a good relative, though I hardly knew ye.

  8. #28
    shinigamiwolf is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    seeking for a place where sanity is not needed
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cold-NiTe
    Maybe it's an invitation to the pirate's summit?
    That's what I've been thinking this whole time.

    ps:I'll keep it low but what's C-N actually purpose here in this OP section....hmmmmm.......

  9. #29
    Cold-NiTe's Avatar
    Cold-NiTe is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dallas, Tx, US
    Posts
    3,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinigamiwolf
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold-NiTe
    Maybe it's an invitation to the pirate's summit?
    That's what I've been thinking this whole time.

    ps:I'll keep it low but what's C-N actually purpose here in this OP section....hmmmmm.......
    Yeah, we both think that because it's the most logical. Instead of jumping to crazy conclusions like some of the guys here, we're bound to think that the next arc will involve Luffy and the really big badass pirates, like Shanks and Whitebeard. And I don't think it will be a fight either. Rather, we might see some new information disclosed. And I'm almost certain that Doflamingo is going to be important soon.

    As for what I'm doing in the One Piece section, well, no comment. Heh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayato_kamina
    I'm thinking it's going to be the location and the date. Since it is supposed to be a secret meeting that the WG doesnt know about.

    I suppose giving someone the location and the date is practically an invitation...so yeah, i guess it's an invitation
    Yeah maybe more of a "come to x place at x time" rather than a "YOU, SIR, ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO THE PIRATE'S SUMMIT" since that would be absurd, especially to invite a no name pirate like Luffy (he won't be a nobody after his attack on Ennies Lobby though).

    And if it IS about the pirate's summit, than that would validate my theory about Luffy meeting Shanks and Whitebeard, and perhaps clashing with Doflamingo.
    Dear cousin choppitychop89, you were a good relative, though I hardly knew ye.

  10. #30
    mcampbell21 is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    36

    Default

    You took the words from under my finger man. Luffy is gonna bug the shit outa whitebeard. Another option is that Whitebeard will like Luffy and ask him to join his crew. Then they will make some sort of a truce. What will be cool is the luffy shanks reunion, something to look forward too. I am guessing another like 50 chapters till that tho. I wonder what whitebeards df power is and why is he hooked up too like 10 iv's. Is the man sick?

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162