Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 63

Thread: Whos the best?

  1. #21
    yoshis007 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Strength-wise:

    World Government (not including shibukai): Aokiji

    Shibukai: hm.. if doflamingo can use his DF power on anyone, then he will win?

    Pirates: White beard?

    Intelligence:

    1. Ben beckman
    2. Captain Kuro
    3. Nami
    oh wait.. thats not updated.. hm.. so kuro and nami probably aren't on the list anymore...
    so...
    1. Ben Beckman

    Looks (opinion obviously):
    1. VIVI ; )

  2. #22
    FoxD is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Plock in Poland
    Posts
    156

    Default

    I never said I'm good at getting in a relationship with a girl, just said i like them And for the Eddie Newcart theme. He's fuckin' addicted to alkohol, with he's acurate state he could never be the strongest man in the world Whitebeard is lame. I agree with anyone who says that Jurakil is possibly the strongest one around

  3. #23
    Gilzord is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    72

    Default

    So far, Mihawk seems to be the only pirate who has gone straight. Not exactly straight, but at least he doesn't desire war and death of innocents like Crocodile. I've only seen mangas, so i don't know what happens in the movies or animes.

    Don't know much about Bear(Shichibukai), but Doflamingo seems to be planning something evil .

    So, the best shichibukai i've seen is Mihawk. He lives by the sword... man, it sounds kinda cool.

  4. #24
    Bleeding nurse is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Grand Line
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Considering there is still a long way to go, and other strong characters can come up, I stick with Mihawk, plus he is my favourite. And I'm sure Luffy will get far, he is the main character so he will be great ^_^
    OMG! he forgot his lines ! ><

  5. #25
    uhawwwokwwww is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    even i dont know
    Posts
    912

    Default

    obviously luffy he's dumb, strong.....dumb.......stupid. there, all the qualification to be l33t

    うはwwwおkwwww!

  6. #26
    Bleeding nurse is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Grand Line
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Even if he fools around most of the time, he still is the best, I mean imagine the main character beeing a serrious and strong dude, that doesn't sound like fun, if he can be the strongest from the start the manga is for nothing XD
    So GO LUFFY KUN!
    OMG! he forgot his lines ! ><

  7. #27
    uhawwwokwwww is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    even i dont know
    Posts
    912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeding nurse
    Even if he fools around most of the time, he still is the best, I mean imagine the main character beeing a serrious and strong dude, that doesn't sound like fun, if he can be the strongest from the start the manga is for nothing XD
    So GO LUFFY KUN!
    well, lets see, blackcat is super strong from the beginning its harder to write a manga where character is already strong..like super strong. but so much easier to write a manga for main character to progress and get stronger

    うはwwwおkwwww!

  8. #28
    Bleeding nurse is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Grand Line
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uhawwwokwwww
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeding nurse
    Even if he fools around most of the time, he still is the best, I mean imagine the main character beeing a serrious and strong dude, that doesn't sound like fun, if he can be the strongest from the start the manga is for nothing XD
    So GO LUFFY KUN!
    well, lets see, blackcat is super strong from the beginning its harder to write a manga where character is already strong..like super strong. but so much easier to write a manga for main character to progress and get stronger
    I don't see much exciment in a manga that the main character wins every fight...XD but that's just me
    OMG! he forgot his lines ! ><

  9. #29
    shautieh's Avatar
    shautieh is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Skipea
    Posts
    5,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeding nurse
    I don't see much exciment in a manga that the main character wins every fight...XD but that's just me
    you dislike shonen ?? or you wanted to say you didn't love it if the hero is supra powerfull and kills every ennemies in 5 seconds ?? ...
    boring, yes -_- ... but sometimes well done (thinking about trigun )

  10. #30
    uhawwwokwwww is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    even i dont know
    Posts
    912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeding nurse
    Quote Originally Posted by uhawwwokwwww
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeding nurse
    Even if he fools around most of the time, he still is the best, I mean imagine the main character beeing a serrious and strong dude, that doesn't sound like fun, if he can be the strongest from the start the manga is for nothing XD
    So GO LUFFY KUN!
    well, lets see, blackcat is super strong from the beginning its harder to write a manga where character is already strong..like super strong. but so much easier to write a manga for main character to progress and get stronger
    I don't see much exciment in a manga that the main character wins every fight...XD but that's just me
    luffy havent lose either >_>;

    i know he might have semi-gotbeat by like crocodile---but he won anyhow.

    うはwwwおkwwww!

 

 
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162