Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34
  1. #21
    Steve is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    87

    Default

    I don't see anything bad in HellRellz's post, he was just giving his impressions on this chapter -- oh, and thanks for sharing the links, I've taken the XmasScanlation's stuff.

  2. #22
    Penguins is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Follow the screams
    Posts
    419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I don't see anything bad in HellRellz's post, he was just giving his impressions on this chapter -- oh, and thanks for sharing the links, I've taken the XmasScanlation's stuff.
    Yes but he acted like he was the first person to figure this out...not nobel prize material


    They will write a new page, if only they could write, they will start a new age all they need is time,its a penguin attack!!!

  3. #23
    Anda is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Can't really blame the guy for trying to start a convo in this topic... telling noobs to die is very vulgar IMO. Since when is peronsal attack involved in point ing out other people's mistakes.

    Please try to keep things positive and bear the noobs (unless they are someone you kno or are just doing stupid $hit repeatly... then attack all you like. Heck i'll even join you)

  4. #24
    Lizard is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Among other reptiles
    Posts
    437

    Default

    I actually hope it was sarcastic.However,so or so it was hilarious.


  5. #25
    uhawwwokwwww is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    even i dont know
    Posts
    912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shautieh
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguins
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRellz
    wait did no one notice the giants NAME!!!!! Haguwaa-ru D.!!!!!!! Sauro could he be related to Luffy and Ace!?!?!
    This guy gets 10,000 retard points
    don't be mean everybody.... this guy just created an account to say that >.>
    :P

    A for effort
    he wasnt mean...he was very straightforward(gimme more penguin!!!!!) anyways....c for effort..

    うはwwwおkwwww!

  6. #26
    kokotas is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superdevilgundam
    why dont you help AP_Matt and his scanlations? theyre making scanlations of one piece already for one piece in this forum.

    also thanks for the scanlated chapter, but i think oshi will be pissed that you used his translation even when he was credited. thanks anyway.
    That would be fine...I will ask him

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanlesky
    why dont you twitch it a little so even he wouldnt know its his. for example...mess up on something just a little bit. dude learn how to pageraize...and do it with skills. lol
    I consider that even more disrespectful, altering some guy's translation to use it as my own...And what if someone finds out, then the case will be even worse

    Sorry for being noob, but what is pageraize?

  7. #27
    shautieh's Avatar
    shautieh is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Skipea
    Posts
    5,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kokotas
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanlesky
    why dont you twitch it a little so even he wouldnt know its his. for example...mess up on something just a little bit. dude learn how to pageraize...and do it with skills. lol
    I consider that even more disrespectful, altering some guy's translation to use it as my own...And what if someone finds out, then the case will be even worse

    Sorry for being noob, but what is pageraize?
    it's plagiarize
    and it's when you use someone's work while making it unrecognizable for the original author...


    uhawwwokwwww : no !!! i only deserve his penguins !!!
    i need one for diner !... it's sunday after all, be generous

  8. #28
    uhawwwokwwww is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    even i dont know
    Posts
    912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shautieh
    Quote Originally Posted by kokotas
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanlesky
    why dont you twitch it a little so even he wouldnt know its his. for example...mess up on something just a little bit. dude learn how to pageraize...and do it with skills. lol
    I consider that even more disrespectful, altering some guy's translation to use it as my own...And what if someone finds out, then the case will be even worse

    Sorry for being noob, but what is pageraize?
    it's plagiarize
    and it's when you use someone's work while making it unrecognizable for the original author...


    uhawwwokwwww : no !!! i only deserve his penguins !!!
    i need one for diner !... it's sunday after all, be generous
    meh, u already have 3!! i only have 1 donate me urs

    うはwwwおkwwww!

  9. #29
    shautieh's Avatar
    shautieh is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Skipea
    Posts
    5,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uhawwwokwwww
    meh, u already have 3!! i only have 1 donate me urs
    unfortunately i ate them.....
    ..anyway, i wouldn't have donate them to anyone

  10. #30
    animespt is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5

    Default

    tell me something, are the manga here for download, updated? what i mean is, is the 392 the current manga that came out in japan these week? how about pot? is it also? sorry, but im newbie in this manga stuff.

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162