Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    uhawwwokwwww is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    even i dont know
    Posts
    912

    Default why is this so boring?

    for such a great, near-perfect manga pack with stories and villian and heros.......the thread in OP section is not that good at all. i've found only some of the thread good/interesting,,,the rest are just plain boring and pointless. any idea why its the way it is? post ur comment here!

    maybe this will help gives idea of how to make interesting thread to keep people interested, so it will be better for everyone :P

    うはwwwおkwwww!

  2. #2
    xaturas is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,138

    Default

    First of all not all people read forums. Many people (like me) cant speak english very well so they just dont post because they cant create a good post and its usually looks like a bunch of (*&^.
    Second stopmazo isn't just a one piece site so people talk about other mangas to.
    If you really think that it's pretty boring here, why dont you try to create a better atmosphere, if its work then good for you but if it fail then whatever.

  3. #3
    tekko is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Because of the fact that all what you could say about One Piece is already being discussed on the ArlongPark forum.
    Stoptazmo is actually one of my favorite sites but when it comes down to One Piece on the Englisch-based sites AP kind of Eclipses everething else .

    But if you have something interesthing to say ,say it ...we'll disscuse it then


    .

  4. #4
    Tsukumaru is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    475

    Default Re: why is this so boring?

    Quote Originally Posted by uhawwwokwwww
    for such a great, near-perfect manga pack with stories and villian and heros.......the thread in OP section is not that good at all. i've found only some of the thread good/interesting,,,the rest are just plain boring and pointless. any idea why its the way it is? post ur comment here!

    maybe this will help gives idea of how to make interesting thread to keep people interested, so it will be better for everyone :P
    OMG wat the fuck are you doing going around and talking trash in other people's topics? Namely, mine. If you're gonna sit in front your computer and wine like a fat SOB then why don't do something about it? Start a interesting and not-boring topic to impress us. Better yet, get the hell out of stoptazmo and start your own freakin forum. Nobody is forcing you to like what we talk about here so just fucking mind your own business and stick to your naruto.

    I'm usually dont use that kind of...."bad words" on here but this guy is a totally douch bag.

  5. #5
    uhawwwokwwww is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    even i dont know
    Posts
    912

    Default Re: why is this so boring?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukumaru
    Quote Originally Posted by uhawwwokwwww
    for such a great, near-perfect manga pack with stories and villian and heros.......the thread in OP section is not that good at all. i've found only some of the thread good/interesting,,,the rest are just plain boring and pointless. any idea why its the way it is? post ur comment here!

    maybe this will help gives idea of how to make interesting thread to keep people interested, so it will be better for everyone :P
    OMG wat the fuck are you doing going around and talking trash in other people's topics? Namely, mine. If you're gonna sit in front your computer and wine like a fat SOB then why don't do something about it? Start a interesting and not-boring topic to impress us. Better yet, get the hell out of stoptazmo and start your own freakin forum. Nobody is forcing you to like what we talk about here so just fucking mind your own business and stick to your naruto.

    I'm usually dont use that kind of...."bad words" on here but this guy is a totally douch bag.
    i'm not calling anyone's thread stupid or anything. i'm just saying that lots of them has no .....spark into it, or whatever. even naruto(which isnt even that great compare to OP) has more interesting thread. i'm just saying OP should have something good

    うはwwwおkwwww!

  6. #6
    foolish mortal is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    58

    Default Re: why is this so boring?

    Quote Originally Posted by uhawwwokwwww
    i'm not calling anyone's thread stupid or anything. i'm just saying that lots of them has no .....spark into it, or whatever. even naruto(which isnt even that great compare to OP) has more interesting thread. i'm just saying OP should have something good
    technically, yeah, you insulted his thread.

    if you look at your comment from the rpg thread;

    Quote Originally Posted by uhawwwokwwww
    am i the only one who think this thread is way too long to read? shorten it a little...sums up ur idea or something...this is like an essay paper due for midterm.
    like tsukumara said, its an rpg, its a detailed story,
    its not supposed to be "summed up"

    when you say it like that, yeah,
    people will feel insulted.



    of course, aside from that, no,
    you didnt insult anyone

  7. #7
    uhawwwokwwww is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    even i dont know
    Posts
    912

    Default Re: why is this so boring?

    Quote Originally Posted by foolish mortal
    Quote Originally Posted by uhawwwokwwww
    i'm not calling anyone's thread stupid or anything. i'm just saying that lots of them has no .....spark into it, or whatever. even naruto(which isnt even that great compare to OP) has more interesting thread. i'm just saying OP should have something good
    technically, yeah, you insulted his thread.

    if you look at your comment from the rpg thread;

    Quote Originally Posted by uhawwwokwwww
    am i the only one who think this thread is way too long to read? shorten it a little...sums up ur idea or something...this is like an essay paper due for midterm.
    like tsukumara said, its an rpg, its a detailed story,
    its not supposed to be "summed up"

    when you say it like that, yeah,
    people will feel insulted.



    of course, aside from that, no,
    you didnt insult anyone
    wow, i havent actually really connected the 2 ROFL. i didnt make this thread to even specify that his thread is stupid.. i'm saying as a whole. well, as for me, when i see a post that long, i just skip it unless its something interesting(not saying its bad, or stupid..just saying i hate reading long post, i am sure lots of people do that too)

    now, as for the timing the thread was made/post been made, its just a big huge coincidence that obviously some people can connects the dot from one end to another.

    by the way, ur "RPG" thread isnt bad, one of the better ones here. but there are many stupid thread here..and u cannot deny it. that's what i am trying to point out..do something good with OP, its such a good manga. as for myself, i dont know how to make good thread or make creative idea--just not my thing

    うはwwwおkwwww!

  8. #8
    arbi is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    22

    Default

    why is op forum so borin? well, the fansubbin groups are slow, everyone is workin on Hq, there is no fastsubbin groups out there yet. And the manga chap are slow, it takes like 4 weeks for one chap to be scanlated.

  9. #9
    makumaru is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Op forum:

    1. Who should eat DF and what type.
    2. Who shouldn't eat DF and why
    3. Why Usopp is such lame-ass when everybody love him and want him get stronger already.
    4. Vote for best breasts in OP. <- Hahaha

    Something else?

  10. #10
    xaturas is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,138

    Default

    Op forum:
    1- how come luffy and ace are brothers when they have only same "D" in surname and before "D" is something like nick or meaby branch family name...
    2- how the heck did boggy (that clown) survive in grand line whit his shity crew ...?
    3- what the heck is going on whit all people who was caught and defeated by luffy. Where are they now?
    4- What will happen whit going marry what ship will Straw hat crew have in future.
    5- Who will join luffy crew (probably franky if no give me your ideas why not)
    6- How come there is so many DF and each have unique abilities.
    7- How come so many lame as have DF power.
    8- What happened to nami village after they leave.
    9- How did Gol D Roger was caught.
    10- Why did he let them to execute him so easily?
    11- Meaby hes alive ^^ like naruto father who's akatsuki leader :P>>> (joke)
    12- Will luffy learn that 6 or more (Dont remember) tehniques which cp9 uses.
    13- What the heck is one piece.
    14- Why ace chase black beard.
    15- Why white beard have so many awesome chicks around him .
    16- What happened to sanji restaurant.
    17- and many many many more but im just tired to ask some questions from darkkkk hole :P.
    Its easy to talk about shi& but people just dont have time or guts.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162