Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 107

Thread: Create-A-Fruit

  1. #21
    saikanjai is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7

    Default

    The Oops Oops fruit.

    The ability to cause strange accidents to happen to people, eg anyone attackng is likely to slip on a piece of banana skin and then into a bucket of tar, which will then roll into the sea! Unfortunately, it can also backfire and the user would be prone to unusual accidents all the time..so someone with quick reflexes would be required to be by his side 24/7. @_@

    Oh and defence? Who needs to think about it - the enemy will have an accident anyway.

  2. #22
    Orokamono is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saikanjai
    The Oops Oops fruit.

    The ability to cause strange accidents to happen to people, eg anyone attackng is likely to slip on a piece of banana skin and then into a bucket of tar, which will then roll into the sea! Unfortunately, it can also backfire and the user would be prone to unusual accidents all the time..so someone with quick reflexes would be required to be by his side 24/7. @_@
    Seems like Spandam already ate this Fruit

    Oda Oda no Mi
    Paramecia type
    User has the ability to turn his body into ink and draw things in the manga! This power is especially useful for creating new characters and circumstances to cover up for continuity mistakes. Every few months the user has the ability to make color drawings.

  3. #23
    Venom Unleashed is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orokamono
    Quote Originally Posted by saikanjai
    The Oops Oops fruit.

    The ability to cause strange accidents to happen to people, eg anyone attackng is likely to slip on a piece of banana skin and then into a bucket of tar, which will then roll into the sea! Unfortunately, it can also backfire and the user would be prone to unusual accidents all the time..so someone with quick reflexes would be required to be by his side 24/7. @_@
    Seems like Spandam already ate this Fruit

    Oda Oda no Mi
    Paramecia type
    User has the ability to turn his body into ink and draw things in the manga! This power is especially useful for creating new characters and circumstances to cover up for continuity mistakes. Every few months the user has the ability to make color drawings.
    I Love IT!!! XD And btw in response to some one above, having the scales scales fruit turns you into a Dragon, like all of the other zoan type DF's you take on the animal model that it is, so yes youd get all dragon attributes...thats why i said it may be a lil too overpowered XP!

  4. #24
    komanz is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    82

    Default

    inv inv fruit
    type : paramecia?
    can make everything invicible includes own body, can be use for peeping nami and robin in the shower, or even vivi and kalifa

  5. #25
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by komanz
    inv inv fruit
    type : paramecia?
    can make everything invicible includes own body, can be use for peeping nami and robin in the shower, or even vivi and kalifa
    perverts!!! be nice!!! (and that fruit is ridiculous and ridiculously overpowered.... be serious plix)


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  6. #26
    Zabuza101 is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In a magical faraway place called Amsterdam
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Shh Shh Fruit.

    Prevents enemys from talking and shouting battle attack names. Thereby rendering them helpless to your own attack names. Very effective against Buggy.

  7. #27
    foolish mortal is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    58

    Default

    i havent thought of a name, but what about a zoan fruit that turns you into a fish?
    then when you use the half fish half person, youd be a fishman
    plus it eliminates the water weakness

  8. #28
    bamboozler is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    youd still be weak in water. sea water absorbs the DF users energy, even if you were a fish you'd have no energy to keep yourself from drowning

    "Grapes and grapes!"

  9. #29
    krazykurapica is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    on the bed
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Poison Poison Fruit. The fruit itself is poisonous. When the user eats it, he has 1 year to live. But in that one year, he can spread his poison to anyone he touches.

  10. #30
    chouji2 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    12

    Default

    vine vine fruit
    allows the user to control any plant of anykind and also make plants grow in places they did not before. specifically you could make giant vines come out of the ground an trap your enemy then do whatever you want to them.

    invis invis fruit
    allows user to make himself or anything he choses invisible

    weapon weapon fruit
    allows user to create weapons out of midair and control them without holding onto them.if the person uses swords though this is way too powerful.

    rock rock fruit
    allows user to change into a form made completely out of large stones and also control rocks.

    matrix matrix fruit
    allows user to make any person they chose aware of the matrix and send them to the REAL world. Also allows the user to manipulate the matrix in any way that they chose much like the people do in the matrix movies

    speed speed fruit
    gives you the ability to run so quickly that you don't have to swim over water and instead can just run through it

    wind wind fruit
    (may already be gotten by dragon but) allows user to manipulate wind and make it so powerful it could move islands

    blind blind fruit
    allows user to make all people within a certain radius of him blind for a certain amount of time so he can attack them without them being able to fight back(the smaller the area that the user chooses the longer the opponents will stay blind

    gun gun fruit
    allows the user to shoot off any part of their body like a gun except for their head and then regrow it within mere seconds

 

 
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79