Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 316
  1. #101
    burningman is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    525

    Default

    WOW, you guys are getting good, the flames are turning political and technical


    Mysterious, no?

  2. #102
    seramis is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Well I have to say I rather enjoy this flame war

    And by the way... the sarcasm was pretty obvious...

    Sorry Dragon :P

  3. #103
    burningman is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Please, no taking sides, we shouldn't get involved and get sucked up into this though this is pretty funny


    Mysterious, no?

  4. #104
    seramis is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Good idea, Im in

    Continue the flaming please

  5. #105
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayato_kamina
    ok, once this thread wear's out a bit (between icy and dragon's flaming war) we'll each denote points to either side for different aspects like originality, humor, and stuff like that, then in the end we can pick a winner it'll be fun
    i aint tryin to be funny no more cuz hes insulting my race (and probably doesnt know or understand how the idiot)

    if you wanna take points take em on facts

    and as for me not getting the sarcasm... read this http://www.stoptazmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=5824
    ironically its the FIRST page of this thread... since i dont know who here works with null give me one good reason why i should have thought he wasnt another one of NULL's dickriding fanboys??? (that is not an insult to null but to the people that ride NULL dick)... think about it and my first flame makes perfect sense, unfortunately either Icy didnt read the thread, doesnt care about the apperance of his post, or is just a bigger moron than i think he already is.


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  6. #106
    Icy.Blitz is offline Banned Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Steal, you’re an ignorant bastard (no doubt you are indeed a bustard) if you think that there are a total of ZERO incestuous people in this world, I mean look at yourself! What a perfect example. Furthermore I’d really appreciate it if you could READ (I know you’re a fucking dumb-ass loser who likes to lie on the gutter asking for money, but education is readily accessible in almost ALL countries, including your communist one) my posts correctly, how have I been racist? It’s through your own ignorant faults that I was lead to an EDUCATED GUESS ABOUT YOUR OWN FUCKED UP LIFE; I’m not paying out ‘blacks’ I’m paying YOU OUT DUMB-FUCK. Also the term ‘black’ is not racist, it’s a descriptive term used to DEFINE something IMBECILE.

    Oh and btw. Is this what you wanted for ELLIPSE?
    NOUN: 1. A plane curve, especially: a. A conic section whose plane is not parallel to the axis, base, or generatrix of the intersected cone. b. The locus of points for which the sum of the distances from each point to two fixed points is equal. 2. Ellipsis.
    ETYMOLOGY: French, from Latin ell psis, from Greek elleipsis, a falling short, ellipse, from elleipein, to fall short (from the relationship between the line joining the vertices of a conic and the line through the focus and parallel to the directrix of a conic) : en-, in; see en–2 + leipein, to leave; see leikw- in Appendix I.

    It doesn’t really help your case, unless it’s your pathetic attempt at using a ‘big’ word. (It’s ok, we all know you’re ‘special’)

    Additionally EVERYONE knew that my ORIGINAL post was sarcastic. Stop this lame attempt at trying to force people to a conclusion that isn’t viable, you attention seeking whore. (At least we know your good at ONE thing, whore)

    I also know i struck a nerve you shit-stick. (You stated it yourself, you illiterate fool) luckily, for the entertained readers, here is the proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Icy.Blitz
    the level of your intelligence never ceases to amaze me, i bet my dog is smarter~ and me obsessed with your family? i dont think so, i just used them to back up one of my points in ONE POST, idiot.
    also it doesnt matter if blacks are a majority on the net, there are still many blacks out there.

    and stop trying to best me in a flame war, your kinda Amateurish and boring, and you keep trying to make it look like your all 'special' so ok, i'll let you be your revered 'special' you retarded fuck. you see, MOST of the points i say about you and your idiotic posts are backed with reasons, Whether it be fact or fiction...in your case, your just some hot-headed dumbfuck seeking attention.
    special???? SPECIAL!!! ok now youre getting on my nerves special is someone who rants on about someone s family as an explanation to back up a groundless argument because someone mentioned race!!!! thats SPECIAL!!!! SPECIAL is someone that is insulting someones intelligence for not recognizing sarcasm OVER THE INTERNET ESPECIALLY WHEN THAT SARCASM INVOLVES SOMETHING THAT WAS OBVIOUSLY DISCUSSED IN A NON SARCASTIC WAY!!! SPECIAL is when you think that A BLACK PERSON THINKS THAT HES THE ONLY BLACK PERSON ALIVE YOU FUCKING STUPID ASS DUMB ASSRAPED INCESTUAL IGORANT MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING EARWHORE.... do me a favor and shut the fuck up with these stupid ass post trying to make me sound like im ... fuck now i sank to your level... stop this pissass attempt at trying to flame me and stop assuming shit itd do you good...
    dumb-ass, so dont say shit like this trying to dig yourself out of a hole full of shit cause in the end your gonna be covered in your own shit trying to dig your own worthless self out. (proof that he said it didnt strike a nerve when it did)
    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Icy.Blitz
    Please, next time use commas and full stops, they make sentences oh-so-much easier to read, and yes your special. You see you started this 'flame war' and now your trying to run off because you cant think straight and think of a logical argument to counter my nerve striking comments. Oh and if you couldnt realize that my original post was sarcastic then your REALLY SPECIAL, why? because everyone else knew i was being sarcastic but you!

    Oh...on a side note, (im only stating this cause you brought it up by stating your a minority, and said i was incestrious) Since you so blatantly said that blacks were a minority, i came to the conclusion that you had a much higher chance of being incestrious. Why? well because simply based off educated deductions 'races' dont really tend to mix, so, wouldn't people come to the conclusion that 'blacks' are more incestrious because there are less of you thus you had to marry distant cousins. This would ultimately lead to you being incestrious after a number of generations had passed, so please...next time you post, think then type casue' the % of you being incestrious is higher then me~ good day~
    ok its official... call the presses... inform the media and get the president on the tube... this man ... is a fucking idiot. theres no other explanation for his 'blatanty' moronic comments that just seem to fall out of his head and onto this site... whatever shall we do with such n00bs prowling our forums???

    *incestrious is not a word its incestuous so before you correct my punctuation/grammar check your spelling you idiot.
    *look up the word ELLIPSE and read its uses in the english language.
    *one other person said they knew it was sarcastic 1 =! everyone.
    *dont hype yourself, you sound arrogant, struck a nerve no - but a funnybone yes, got a damn good chuckle outta your posts.

    considering the WORLD is 51% female and 49% male and this ratio hold true FOR EVERY RACE the chances that someone sleeping with their cousin are ZERO. Considering that there are over three quarters of a BILLION black people in the world and unless all of us shared the same parents a thousand years ago i say your statement just got assfucked... now unless you wanna continue making yourself look like an idiot and you wanna keep gettin pwned after making such obviously inane comments that get more and more desperate with succession, i suggest you look in a BOOK find some facts then try to be racist... cuz until then it just makes you look like more of an asshole than people already think you are .

    suggestion:
    try leaving queensland and come to Queens NY and say some of that dumb shit and see what happens ... pwnd
    dumb-ass. Also, the sex ratio for FEMALES AND MALES ISNT FUCKING CONSTANT YOU IDIOT, look at the country of China for example, dumb-fuck.

    Sex ratio:
    at birth: 1.12 male(s)/female
    under 15 years: 1.13 male(s)/female
    15-64 years: 1.06 male(s)/female
    65 years and over: 0.91 male(s)/female
    total population: 1.06 male(s)/female (2005 est.)
    http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/...k/geos/ch.html

    as you can see the MALES, RATIO IS MUCH HIGHER then the female, you fucking idiot! so dont go yapping your head off trying to make yourself look smart, on another note, HUMAN'S NATURE CANT BE PREDICTED FUCK-WIT, dont go assuming that the % of incest is ZERO, CAUSE ITS NOT. (your a prime example of a classic case of family incest, you dirty dirty child)

    finally for today
    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayato_kamina
    ok, once this thread wear's out a bit (between icy and dragon's flaming war) we'll each denote points to either side for different aspects like originality, humor, and stuff like that, then in the end we can pick a winner it'll be fun
    i aint tryin to be funny no more cuz hes insulting my race (and probably doesnt know or understand how the idiot)

    if you wanna take points take em on facts

    and as for me not getting the sarcasm... read this http://www.stoptazmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=5824
    ironically its the FIRST page of this thread... since i dont know who here works with null give me one good reason why i should have thought he wasnt another one of NULL's dickriding fanboys??? (that is not an insult to null but to the people that ride NULL dick)... think about it and my first flame makes perfect sense, unfortunately either Icy didnt read the thread, doesnt care about the apperance of his post, or is just a bigger moron than i think he already is.
    I know you've got a 'lack of education problem' but that doesnt mean you shouldn't read EVERYTHING before committing yourself to the beginning of a flame war, WHICH YOU STARTED IDIOT, SO STOP TRYING TO RUN AWAY. How is it that everyone else manages to read my post and deduce that it is indeed sarcastic but you! i mean you're really really 'special'...so what if the beginning of this thread started on a negative note? here's an example to help you understand the petty, petty simple minded hillbilly.

    If you were about to sign a serious contract, wouldn't you read its entire contents before signing? Similarly if you dont want to get SMACKED AROUND IN A LINGUAL FLAME WITH ME, its best to read posts in it entire context SO THAT PEOPLE DONT IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZE YOU FOR THE FOOL THAT YOU ARE.

    well thats enough for now...dumb-ass, next time you say '...pwned' make sure you mean it.

    Wannable/idiot/attention whore/guy sleeping in gutter. Your attempts an 'come-backs' are so pathetic...just get your parents to Admit they made a mistake when they decided to ELOPE and give birth to someone as 'special' as you.


    P.S. for the people reading this flame war, i believe it started roughly around page 5, so read from there ^^

  7. #107
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,444

    Default

    Oh please I haven’t even got my turn to prove just how stupid this assfuck is



    Ok step by step im gonna make you feel like a moron...

    Quote Originally Posted by Icy.Blitz
    Oh and btw. Is this what you wanted for ELLIPSE?
    NOUN: 1. A plane curve, especially: a. A conic section whose plane is not parallel to the axis, base, or generatrix of the intersected cone. b. The locus of points for which the sum of the distances from each point to two fixed points is equal. 2. Ellipsis.
    ETYMOLOGY: French, from Latin ell psis, from Greek elleipsis, a falling short, ellipse, from elleipein, to fall short (from the relationship between the line joining the vertices of a conic and the line through the focus and parallel to the directrix of a conic) : en-, in; see en–2 + leipein, to leave; see leikw- in Appendix I.

    It doesn’t really help your case, unless it’s your pathetic attempt at using a ‘big’ word. (It’s ok, we all know you’re ‘special’)
    ok yeah I am special... in the way that I have a basic grasp of the English language and I know that

    A) a simple wikipedia search netted this statement (read the edit of my post on the last page... I posted it several hours ago) and I learned this in 8th grade!!! so where does that put you???

    Ellipsis in English

    The Chicago Manual of Style suggests the use of an ellipsis (also known as an ellipse) for any omitted word, phrase, line or paragraph from within a quoted passage. There are two commonly used methods of using ellipses: one uses three dots for any omission, the second makes a distinction between omissions within a sentence (using three dots: …) and omissions between sentences (using a period and a space followed by three nonbreaking-spaced dots: . . .).

    Although some write ellipses without spaces, some institutions, such as the Oxford University Press, place spaces before the ellipsis. Thus: “I have seen something …” instead of “I have seen something…” The exception here is when a word has been cut off in the middle; that is, when the ellipsis stands for a part of one word: “‘He said he realized he was wro…’ I stopped mid-word, awestruck.” (In English this is often written as “‘He said he realized he was wro—’ I stopped mid-word, awestruck.”)

    Examples

    * One of the most famous examples of an ellipses is the title card ("A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. . .") and the last sentence in the title crawl of George Lucas' Star Wars Saga.

    so don’t say SHIT about my punctuation anymore since ITS OBVIOUS YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL!!! I use them to denote continuations of sentences, a PERFECTY CORRECT way of using the Ellipse... unfortunately for you, you can’t even spell the asinine insults you fling at me!!!

    B) bustard is not a word and shouldn’t even be a typo since A and U are no where near one another!!!

    see here

    Quote Originally Posted by Icy.bitch
    Steal, you’re an ignorant bastard (no doubt you are indeed a bustard)
    but lemme guess when your mom smacked you in the head with her foot long penis for typing such STUPID shit and your ugly ass shitface hit the keyboard... your foreheads whacked different keys resulting in that mishap. am I right or am I RIGHT

    Quote Originally Posted by icy.bitch
    Also the term ‘black’ is not racist, it’s a descriptive term used to DEFINE something IMBECILE.
    C) so lemme guess... you really don’t mean that the way it looks right??? it’s just another typo. cuz calling stuff that’s black imbecile is just well...imbecile!

    see definition of BLACK and lets see if imbecile is anywhere in the definition of the PEOPLE or the COLOR!!! then ima look up IMBECILE and see whether the definition has something to do with BLACK or SOME DUMBASS WHO CANT RESEARCH SHIT PROPERLY!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia YET AGAIN
    In the Western world, black is most often used with a negative connotation. The reasons for this are various, but the most widely accepted explanations are that night is experienced by humans as negative and dangerous. A secondary reason is that stains are most visible as dark additions to pale materials. In traditional class-based Western cultures "pale" skin indicated gentle domestic or intellectual indoor-work as opposed to rough outdoor labor in the fields. Aspects of this black/white opposition are not unique to the West, as, for example in the Indian varna system. African and African-American writers such as Franz Fanon, Langston Hughes, Maya Angelou, and Ralph Ellison in particular identify a number of negative symbolisms surrounding the word "black", arguing that the good vs. bad dualism associated with white and black provide prejudiced connotations to color metaphors for race.
    C) I see nothing about imbecile in that definition??? does anyone else [looks around] I think NOT!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia search of 'imbecile'
    Mental retardation (also called mental handicap and, as defined by the UK Mental Health Act 1983, mental impairment and severe mental impairment) is a term for a pattern of persistently slow learning of basic motor and language skills ("milestones") during childhood, and a significantly below-normal global intellectual capacity as an adult. One common criterion for diagnosis of what used to be called mental retardation is a tested intelligence quotient (IQ) below 70.

    ...

    Although it can be defined objectively, developmental disability does not represent a single condition. Some of the difficulties of characterizing it more precisely are illustrated by comparing it to the condition of short stature,
    now unless you’re calling black people SHORT I don’t see how the blatantly idiotic and completely unnecessary statement you made while obviously is insulting has no factual basis WHATSOEVER AND IS NOW RENDERED NULL AND VIOD!!! ... yet again!

    D)a simple one yet again
    Quote Originally Posted by icy.bitch
    Additionally EVERYONE knew that my ORIGINAL post was sarcastic. Stop this lame attempt at trying to force people to a conclusion that isn’t viable, you attention seeking whore. (At least we know your good at ONE thing, whore)
    you now have a total of 2 people that say it was obvious sarcasm as well... LUCKY THEM!!! UNLUCKY YOU since 2 =! EVERYONE !!! there are almost 60,000 people on this site and a guaranteed 10,000 plus on the One Piece forum since its one of the most popular, if not the second most popular manga in the WORLD (after Naruto) so that means as long as this topic has been on this forum and the 7,285 people (as of right now) that have viewed this thread only TWO saw the sarcasm in that statement... sooooo I think you’re out on a pretty weak limb with that bullshit ass statement.

    E)this simple one also... stop saying im trying to run away. it’s a juvenile and dimwitted attempt at making yourself look like you got me on the ropes (puh-LEAZE) and it just looks plain STUPID. I've already spent the better part of 3 pages refuting every one of your comments with facts that are hard as the cock in your mouth and all you’ve done is racially insulted me and said that my family has had sex with me...

    face it asswipe I aint goin nowhere and that shit scares the vaginal fluid outta you.

    F)now the fun

    ironically I know about Chinas sex ratio and all I say is damn... you’re full of shit... you propose that the ratio is not constant but only give one year when there are more men than women!

    now as of RIGHT NOW

    random country
    England
    there are more women than men overall in the UK population: 30.3 million females compared with 28.9 million males in mid-2002.

    also last time I checked CHINA IS NOT THE WORLD

    my country
    AMERICA
    Sex ratio:
    Definition Field Listing
    at birth: 1.05 male(s)/female
    under 15 years: 1.05 male(s)/female
    15-64 years: 1 male(s)/female
    65 years and over: 0.72 male(s)/female
    total population: 0.97 male(s)/female (2005 est.)

    hmm interesting!!!

    lets look somewhere where NO ONE LIVES my home country of The Bahamas

    Age structure:
    Definition Field Listing
    0-14 years: 27.9% (male 42,142/female 42,096)
    15-64 years: 65.9% (male 97,865/female 101,047)
    65 years and over: 6.2% (male 7,616/female 11,024) (2005 est.)

    whaddaya know!!! in the ONE section where there are more men than women the men trump the women by a whopping 46 people!!!

    hmmmm .... ever think CHINA is just a STRANGE PLACE when it comes to gender!!! cuz the only other countries with a ratio that extreme have probably less than 100,000 citiezens!!! and face it.. the New York City Public School System in my NEIGHBORHOOD has more people than that...

    so... although I was being SARCASTIC when I said NO ONE FUCKS THEIR COUSINS!!! I thought it would be kind of obvious for this simple fact... incest wouldn’t be a WORD if no one did it stupid ass !!! unfortunately im not one of those people unless you and I share the same sister cuz I know for sure I fucked the shit outta yours

    G) FINALLY
    Quote Originally Posted by a now thoroughly pwned icy.bitch
    If you were about to sign a serious contract, wouldn't you read its entire contents before signing? Similarly if you don’t want to get SMACKED AROUND IN A LINGUAL FLAME WITH ME, its best to read posts in it entire context SO THAT PEOPLE DONT IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZE YOU FOR THE FOOL THAT YOU ARE.
    well... I must repeat exactly what you said with a lil variation thrown in Similarly if you don’t want to get SMACKED AROUND IN A LINGUAL FLAME WITH ME, its best to come prepared with facts and not gutter living insults!!! to come prepared ready to get you ass handed to you on a plate by someone with a MUCH broader spectrum of information than yourself and be prepared to crawl away crying into that shemale whore of a mother that spawned you out of her ass and fed you with a hose attached to a fire hydrant for the first 9 years of your life, only to let you graduate to feeding by sucking her dick from when you turned 10 until now...

    ... hehe dinners served bitch

    Quote Originally Posted by a now even more thoroughly pwned icy.bitch
    well thats enough for now...dumb-ass, next time you say '...pwned' make sure you mean it.
    well I mean it


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  8. #108
    Icy.Blitz is offline Banned Respected Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Oh, what do you know~ Steal can actually grasp a single train of thought and write it down! (So you did receive a primary education until you dropped out to go whoring with your transvestite of a mother)

    Do those pictures help you understand things better Steal? Do they? Do you like to read picture books with lettering size LARGE? Here’s something that’ll help you understand what you are.



    Additionally, YOU’RE A FUCKED UP MORON, USE WIKIPEDIA CORRECTLY. You stupid dumb-shit this is what you wrote faggot.
    B) bustard is not a word and shouldn’t even be a typo since A and U are no where near one another!!!
    Moron, ‘Bustard’ is indeed a fucking word you ignorant retard.
    ‘Bustards are large terrestrial birds mainly associated with dry open country and steppes in the Old World. They make up the family Otididae.
    Bustards are omnivorous and nest on the ground. They walk steadily on strong legs and big toes, pecking for food as they go. They have long broad wings with "fingered" wingtips, and striking patterns in flight. Many have interesting mating displays.
    Bustards are gregarious outside the breeding season, but are very wary and difficult to approach in the open habitats they prefer. Most species are declining or endangered through habitat loss and hunting, even where they are nominally protected.’
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bustard
    Thanks to Wikipedia for that insightful bout of knowledge, Touché~ stupid fool. On a side note, the ARE in that qoute above should be replaced with IS, or it’s not grammatically correct, imbecile.

    Lucky for you, that was a TYPO, because it meant BASTARD, which I have no doubt that you are. Its just too bad that your being compared with a bird instead on a bastard now. (Btw. A bastards brain is still MUCH larger then a birds, alas… I believe the problem to your limited mental activity is due to your impossible small ‘noggin’



    Also, if you want to prove a point use CORRECT SPELLING FOOL, if you meant ELLIPSIS then say ELLIPSIS. By saying Ellipse in the first point you’re effectively withdrawing half the information needed to justify a CONCLUSION idiot! Thus that makes your point N-U-L-L. (Ironically that’s also the name of the scanlation team you’ve been leeching off for that past few months, no pun intended to the guy doing the new scanlations)

    icy.bitch wrote:

    Also the term ‘black’ is not racist, it’s a descriptive term used to DEFINE something IMBECILE.
    Let me rephrase because the average guy can determine the meaning of this sentence but you seem to be having some trouble with that deformed head of yours.
    “also the term ‘black’ is not racist, it’s a descriptive term used to DEFINE something, IMBECILE.” Happy? Does that small comma before the IMBECILE make you all gay and giddy inside?

    Additionally stop trying to win over the original post I made, EVERYONE KNOWS IT WAS A SARCASTIC POST YOU FUCKTARD. It’s your own fault that you jumped to non-existant conclusions, just like you jumped to the wrong conclusion that your parents loved you. (They’re just using you to earn an additional .50cents in their daily whoring income. It’s a miracle that you actually get paid, but then again… your clients all all messed up guys reeking of STD’s who have no doubt fucked your own parents many times over)

    I quote, ‘Now the fun’.
    IDIOT WHEN YOU SAID,
    considering the WORLD is 51% female and 49% male and this ratio hold true FOR EVERY RACE
    You see the key word? ‘True for every race’ that means you thought that it was A CONSTANT. Now heres the definition for constant so you don’t get confused.
    “a constant is a fixed, but possibly unspecified, value. This is in contrast to a variable, which is not fixed.” Thanks to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constant, Idiot. Therefore, if EVEN IN ONE YEAR that ratio is different, then I’M CORRECT fool. As I showed you with China’s sex ratio IT WAS PROVED THAT THERE WERE MORE MALES THEN FEMALES. Thus even if it’s an anomaly it proves YOU WRONG, cause’ CHINA HAS MORE MALES!. Stupid dumbass, so stop trying to look all smart because your below me, hell your below the dirty drags of society, fucking whore go back to what your good at, sucking limp transexual cock, cause you couldn’t sexually excite someone if your life depended on it. Go buy a dog and relieve your pent up sexual fustration, go on~ go live out one of your twisted sexual fantasies that you no doubt share with your disgusting parents anyway.
    ‘LOL’ I just DESTROYED 1/3 of your flame (Filled with wikipedia definitions) with a few simple WELL STRUCTURED sentences.

    Hmm, btw. The term BLACK, isnt racist in today’s society IDIOT. In a society that is riddled with multinational people how is it that the term Black is racist? If I was to say.
    *you’re a fat ass nigger with no hope.  racist.
    *your mother Is so fat (or phat, whichever term YOU like) she’s BLACK  if I used black like this, THEN ITS RACIST.

    WITHIN THE CONTEXT THAT I USED BLACK IN, IT CANT BE JUSTIFIED AS RACIST YOU STUPID WANNABE FULL TIME PAID PROFESSIONAL PROSTITUTE.

    Finally, its PATHETIC that you cant use your own finishing insults. If it makes you feel a few centimeters bigger then go ahead and use them though. So I say, before your father finds out your mother slept with a WHITE dog and got pregnant with you. (Yes, the dog was white, and I wonder why ^.~) Go suck your fathers cock and relieve him of his pent up sexual frustration before he goes Medieval on your ass like he did an hour ago.




    Run along now~

  9. #109
    burningman is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Whoa guys, chill out, hate only begets hate, and this is the ONE PIECE FORUM. One piece is about friendship and camaraderie, so how about someone being the bigger man and get back to the original topic?

    Come on guys, if you don't do it for each other, do it for your mutual love for one piece, which brought all of us here in the first place


    Mysterious, no?

  10. #110
    pentaelemental is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,348

    Default

    This is what I think of flame wars:

 

 
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79