For me the most heart wrenching moments goes as followed:
1) The Usoop and Luffy fight. It was a fight between two men at the end of their freindship. And the scene at the end with Zoro saying what a Captian is adds to it with both Luffy and Usoop Crying.
2) The burning of Merry. We were saying good bye to a nakama.
3) Nami's Past, it just touched me. what more can I say.
i think we can all agree that one piece has a way of touching us. Oda is very good at writing in my opinion and he creates good (and often tragic) pasts and stories.
Just have to share this awesome clip with everyone.
the desperate sounding voice of Robin really did me in...I cry every time I watch this scene. T_T
I get pissed instead of crying, so with that said, here are my angriest moments:
1. Arlong. When Nami started stabbing her arm after all those years of doing God knows what for that scumbag, he has her cheated out of her loot.
2. Robin's entire everything. Then Spandam punching her and the whole nine. Sooooo satisfying to see the clutch in finish him. If only he'd gotten more blunt force trauma.
3. Bellemere (sp?) dying at the hands of Arlong for not having money. Again, I don't think I've ever invested hate into a fictional character before this thing, but I wouldn't be against his revival just to see Nami kill him somehow.
4. Usopp standing up to Luffy over trying to ditch Merry. Hate him if you must, but Usopp is just classic: burning that flag, fighting the monster that is Luffy WITH A RIPPED APART BODY, taking that bat to the head, and STILL beating the 'tard and mole woman, Usopp needs official co-captain status.
Robin: "I WANNA LIVE! Take me to the blue seas!"
Makes my eyes watery just thinking about it
i didnt cry but on the verge
mostly the robin stuff
merry dying was real sad
The burning of Merry "We were saying good bye to a nakama"...
burning of merry didn't get me much...i felt more during the whole noland arc and the eneru thing. i've always been a sucker for comradeship.
Losing Merry made me use up a entire tissue box. ToT