Brooke - "A Bone-Crushing Defeat!"
@Odd Eye: You ever play Shining Force? XD
My favorite quote would have to be the one that zoro used against the giraffe cp9 guy after "unveiling" asura.
"I prefer a path of blood red on the road to carnage"
If yall want badass and memorable my pic is this.
Yep. What more can you ask for. All this for their nakama.
"He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"
the color page of that is saved on my harddrive
One of my favorites is when Hiriluk goes to wapol's castle and says:
When does a man die?
Can't remember much after that though.
- Robin's wish to live in Enies Lobby
- Sanji's "need a light"
- Luffy vs Bellamy
- Any scene with Hawkeye
- Silvers Raleigh v Kizaru
- Luffy v Rob Lucci (final scene)
- Luffy v Crocodile (part 3 with the bloody fist)
- "IT'S A MAN?! I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE BEFORE!!"
- Shanks gambling his arm on the future (yeah, chapter one)
- Luffy laughing on the gallows with his death imminent
Some were taken from the thread and others off the top of my head. Can't remember any more tho...
Farleen // Number 42Originally Posted by AvatarST
The scene where Lucci doesnt take Luffy's gear 3rd seriously and take a HUGE FIST in his face. That one was epic
i think a badass scene was when zoro took all of luffys pain into himself to save everyone.
nobody is perfect im a nobody therefor i am perfect