when you think about it, they all have crazy dreams.
nami = to sketch a map for all the sea
luffy = pirate king/one piece
sanji = all blue
robin = something to do with the artifact and history thingy.. i forgot its name..
zorro = best swordsman
ussop/chopper = ?? i cant remember theirs.. at least i know they have.. ^_^
and lastly read the important..
franky's dream is to build a ship that will sail the wave to the end of the world, so if he could make another ship for the SH or remodel merry.. i think he is a good addition to the crew.
Will One Piece end at Raftel? Or would it involve travelling the world on an even more epic quest?
Anyway, the Strawhats need a person who specializes in swimming and undersea geology. In other words, a fishman.
Last edited by trial&error; 06-07-2006 at 01:28 AM.
franky NEEDS to be on the crew
1. he is a carpenter/ship builder
2. he is a musician
3. he is the strongest of the good guy characters outside of the straw hats in this arc
4. he is fighting along side the straw hats now, and working with them... he even saved chopper, he is fightins as if he is one of them.. unlike paulie who is fighting to help them
5. franky has on several occasions shown that he is proficient at swimming... he can dive deep because he's a cyborg, can swim fast because of that too, he can move like a mereman...
everything about him just screams "straw hat"
I also hope mr 2 joins them.... cause then they would have a spy.... and that is everything they need there.... plus it would be funny if he joined up with luffy and ussop to play pranks on the rets of the crew... like is he mad ehimself look like nami and started hitting on sanji.... which would in turn make zoro laugh (at sanji's expense)... making #2 eligable to be zoro's drinking buddy (frankie is another option)
I don't want Mr. 2 to join I've had enough of him
Mr. 2 is in Impel Down and Robin is heading towards the Marine Headquarters. It's likely the Strawhats aren't going to break into prison.
I agree with you about all the crew members leaving someone behind, but there's some aspects of your reasoning that is extremely flawed:
1. They have been caught but there's no marines to keep them there. What's to stop the little kid or granny coming along and set them free? The number of ways in which they can escape is ridiculous
Originally Posted by insertanaccountname
2. Even if the Franky family aren't freed, there is NO chance that they'll survive the Buster call... even the marines are being sacrificed. And as the likelihood of the Franky Family being killed is very small, the only choice left is going with the Straw Hat
The Franky Family would never be left behind for a number of reasons:
Originally Posted by insertanaccountname
1. They are Franky's family... hence the name. Franky would never let them get killed.
2. Have you forgotten? the Franky Family are the Straw Hat's nakama. Luffy would never leave even one of his Nakama behind.
Last edited by dikwad; 06-08-2006 at 01:16 AM.
I'm not sure if Franky will join the Strawhats. I am sure I WANT him to, but if he does what about his "Family"? I like the idea of Luffy gaining a second division of pirate underlings AND there is this one important point: They need a bigger ship. The rest of the Grand Line is going to be even harder to sail. Bigger is stronger, I know it's sad, but true. And to sail a bigger ship, you need a bigger crew. Luffy even pretty much made that point in the anime, though I don't think he did in the manga.
Franky is even coming to be accepted by the Strawhats. He had a long, imortant discussion with Ussop, helped Sanji on the Sea Train, pretty much helped Robin with her self-image, Chopper thinks he's cool, or should I say Super? The only people he hasn't made a good impression with are Luffy and Nami. I don't think he's even formally met Zoro. That's four to three. And I think Luffy and Zoro will be easy enough to win over. Not sure about Nami.
There's also the fact that it would be poetic for one of the apprentices of Tom, who built Roger's ship, the Oro Jackson, to go with the futere Pirate King.
There is very little at all generic about the Frank Family. Unless steel underwear with pink stars is overdone where you come from.
And for what it's worth, there are several Frankies whose names we don't know, yet are distinct and keep reacuring. Like the egg shaped guy who wears a red clip-on bow-tie, despite not wearing a shirt.
They need more female crew members, it's like a sasuage fest already ... capable female members too. I don't want to see useless ones, Usopp is already useless. Yes, I'm an Usopp hater, sue me.
Usopp is annoyingly stupid but definitely not useless.. he is very good at creating things and if hopefully franky would join the crew, Ussop and him will be a great combination! imagine franky with cooler upgrades and their ship with cooler features and weapons!
but yeah, im a Ussop hater too! lets make a club!lol
Franky's definitely will join....
one good reason :
he's super STRONG!!!! whenever battle occurs, he can take on an enemy
one on one... (typical SH battles)
and he's unique... he's a cyborg and use cola for his strength
that would be interesting right?