Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    dekciw is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    135

    Default

    this thread delivers!!!!111oneone






    nothing...
    ...learn to troll (1/10)
    PS: Luffy gonna die in the end (at list how it would happen in my book)

  2. #12
    PLayah is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nowhere...
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Luffy will die in the last chapter, after finding one piece, becoming Pirate King, getting caught and executed in Logue Town same as Roger, with the same smile on his face... This would be the ultimate ending .

  3. #13
    SiIverD is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    lost in the Grand line
    Posts
    213

    Default

    every one in strawhat will day. atleast some time... lol
    we all will. so... Pretty much the question is who will die first lol.
    Most likely Ussop. Since he is weak. I mean in physical condiditon.

  4. #14
    Rocklee87 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    853

    Default

    he took a 4 ton bat to the head, he is as sturdy as the other guys just not as physically strong

    nami is the only "human" as in she gets sick

  5. #15
    ArialAce is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Skypie
    Posts
    257

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu
    I would like to see Luffy die at or near the end of the series, if only because I'm interested in seeing how everyone else would react to it and how they'd live on afterwards.

    you cold hearted sunna of #!@% how could u say that!

  6. #16
    Santoryu is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArialAce
    you cold hearted sunna of #!@% how could u say that!
    Morbid curiousity. It's pretty much a result of being raised on comics where main characters are occasionally killed off and are eventually resurrected. Works better when the characters in question are decades old though (Flash, Superman, Punisher, etc.).

    I'd also be interested in seeing what'd happen if Robin was offed. Just because it'd be the Strawhat's first major defeat (they've never truly lost anything) and the reaction from the crew would make for interesting drama.

    Doubt it'll happen though. And I'm betting on Zoro dying at the end.

  7. #17
    Naruto'sdad is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    9

    Default

    I think IF a strawhat died it would be usopp

  8. #18
    pentaelemental is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,348

    Cool Reasons Strawhats are invincible:

    Luffy: Fate, strong will (and damage resistance)
    Zoro: Inhuman endurance and recovery (a bajillion hp), luck
    Sanji: Mellorine power, agility
    Ussop: Runs and hides too much, thick skull, fakes death
    Nami: Smart, uses allies as shield, surrenders easily
    Chopper: 3 rumble balls *spoiler*
    Robin: Smart, cheap and efficient techniques
    Franky: Cyborg, made of steel

    Most likely to die and reasons:
    1. Sanji: self sacrifice for girls
    2. Chopper: too naive and unaware
    3. Ussop: unlucky, slow reflexes
    4. Nami: low stamina, slow reflexes
    5. Robin: unsocial
    6. Franky: bad attitude, fuel
    7. Zoro: too self-reliant
    8. Luffy: stupidity



  9. #19
    Bleeding nurse is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Grand Line
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pentaelemental
    Luffy: Fate, strong will (and damage resistance)
    Zoro: Inhuman endurance and recovery (a bajillion hp), luck
    Sanji: Mellorine power, agility
    Ussop: Runs and hides too much, thick skull, fakes death
    Nami: Smart, uses allies as shield, surrenders easily
    Chopper: 3 rumble balls *spoiler*
    Robin: Smart, cheap and efficient techniques
    Franky: Cyborg, made of steel

    Most likely to die and reasons:
    1. Sanji: self sacrifice for girls
    2. Chopper: too naive and unaware
    3. Ussop: unlucky, slow reflexes
    4. Nami: low stamina, slow reflexes
    5. Robin: unsocial
    6. Franky: bad attitude, fuel
    7. Zoro: too self-reliant
    8. Luffy: stupidity
    Hahahah How true. Good one Pentaelemental san :P
    OMG! he forgot his lines ! ><

  10. #20
    Lizard is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Among other reptiles
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu
    I'd also be interested in seeing what'd happen if Robin was offed. Just because it'd be the Strawhat's first major defeat (they've never truly lost anything) and the reaction from the crew would make for interesting drama.
    I would be quite angry if something like this would happen. From the time Robin joined the crew she became my all-favorite(and best-looking) Strawhat.
    However I agree, if there is even slightest chance that one of the strawhats will die for some reason, it will be most probably her. However there is still too much unfinished things for Robin, and actually for every SH to die anytime soon. Maybe somewhere around chapter 600-700

    (and I am even ignoring facts that even most evil bad guys (crocodile) or guys that sacrificed themselfs for something (Peru) didnt died)
    Last edited by Lizard; 05-04-2006 at 03:11 AM.


 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162