Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 253
  1. #81
    Daisumaru is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saifi
    Ok u illegitimate motherfucking , peice of crap, son of a bitch ! who the fucking hell do u think u are to say stuff about my mother , this mother fucking business must be something that is common in ur incestious household , dont bring this crap over here ! u dickless ,spawn of whore !
    motherfucker i appreciated some points of ur theory and called all other crap which it rightly is ! , and u curse my mother and suggest that i insulted u !

    and dont even get me started on ur sentence structure Bitch ! u couldnt be a writer if u were prostituting ur mother to the publisher !

    and if u dont have the balls to acept critisim of ur bloody asswipe theorys then stop posting them ,and u mention my mother again and ill find out where u live and assrape ur entire household !
    As I said you automatically jump to insults and try to find me if you've got the guts I really don't care if you can or not. It seems quite obvious to me that you have some issues and can't distinguish sarcasm as well as you apearently thought. Seeing as how I don't know you it would seem to be assumeing something out of nothing, kinda like what you did with my writing abilities. Also I really wouldn't be attacking anyone elses sentence structure if I were you. Anyway if you want to come try and attack me go right ahead, but you won't live to regret it.

  2. #82
    TwistedFaith is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Lol, I hope this keeps up, very funny.

    Daisumaru, your style of arguing reminds me of my own, kinda creepy(also "but you wont live to regret it" was corny <--- dont think Im trying to insult you since I'd rather watch this time).

  3. #83
    Daisumaru is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFaith
    Lol, I hope this keeps up, very funny.

    Daisumaru, your style of arguing reminds me of my own, kinda creepy(also "but you wont live to regret it" was corny <--- dont think Im trying to insult you since I'd rather watch this time).
    lol I actually wasn't trying for an argument in the first place, but my whole life is writing/drawing graphic novels of my own so Saifi's comment kinda pissed me off. And I know the end was corny I kinda meant for it to be.

  4. #84
    kiko-chan is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    26

    Default ASFD likes JKL

    Damn it, stupid auto-logout or whatever kicked me and denied me my 7 paragraphs long reply... LONG-ASS PARAGRAPHS!

    Well, my point was shortly put: Daisumaru, you are the first person to have written something as bogus Yondaime being Akatsuki leader with coherent English and thus made it a plausible theory. I have to admit I haven't been looking for one, but now acknowledge it as a possibility.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saifi?
    Also I saw some edits to your old posts, I hope the some god points in ur theory that are worth being mentioned weren’t edited in later!
    A theory is a statement which can be, at a whim, improved to better support the main idea. No, I didn't take this from a dictionary or anything, but it's a fact. Go ask any scientist about the details of the Big Bang-theory and they'll say the universe was born in unknown invisible matter (previously that matter being simple void). Same thing with evolution, there's a darwinist's point and the other man's whose name I can't recall. The latter theory is more known nowadays even though Darwin is better known as a man. A theory should be improved when it needs to be, that is the main difference between religion and science, theories allow for mistakes while God's word is the "absolute truth". Otherwise, you guys wouldn't be arguing ^^

    Now for Itachi.. I have always (actually since the flashbacks at NaruvsSasu-fight ) found Itachi to be a straight-forward and honest-to-himself man. He believes potential is what makes or breaks a ninja and a man. All his actions and behaviour point to him killing his clan and I believe it is so. I also believe that he gave the reason to Sasuke... why he killed his clan I mean, and that is the Uchiha's secret meaning. Kyuubi revealing Uchiha Madara's name reminded me of the fact that Itachi told Sasuke to find out the secret. Perhaps Itachi hasn't been lying at all and perhaps the truth is actually what Sasuke can't stand (and most of us either... maybe), because Kishimoto hasn't revealed what the secret was. I mean, what kind of secret is worth killing your clan for? Anyways, point was that Itachi isn't "evil", he's just misunderstood.

    Sasori resembles Itachi in a way, I haven't had to analyze him on the same level as Itachi (people have been speculating about Itachi since his first appearance) so I can't say anything else except: maybe he was misunderstood too.

    The more I think about Akatsuki's members and all the "villains" of Naruto in general I keep coming back to the definition of evil. None of the villains are actually, truly and really evil. The only one who comes even close is Orochimaru. Zabuza always fought for his beliefs, Haku fought for him. The Sounds fight for Orochimaru and have a bit twisted behaviour fitting for henchmen but I bet if we delved into their pasts like Gaara's (a villain in the first part), they would all have their reasons for calling each other "stupid homos" (I read a bad scan xD)..

    Before I stray too far let's get back to Yondaime. Like I said, I actually take it as a possibility now, but still won't believe it until the impossible happens. There's too many things against Yondaime being alive and Akatsuki's head and one of those is Orochimaru. Yondaime is what kicked Oro his chance of being Hokage. Orochimaru wants to see the destruction of Konoha because of this, there's no way he'd work under Yondaime unless he didn't know that Yondaime is Akatsuki's head. Even Yondaime is human(wasn't able to save Tobi) so I'm sure even he couldn't keep his identity a secret from Orochimaru, especially if they work in the same group.. not for long. But there's still a slight chance until we know some more ^^

    Tobi = Obito, now that is being too much into it. No way. Like saying Sakon and Kakashi are related because they have white hair and... an orange sharingan in their third eye..

    Phew, I couldn't bother to write everything again but there's some of my points.. <.<
    Quality over quantity they say, but isn't quality measured by quantity?

  5. #85
    elnino19 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    bolshol booZE
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    whew. itachi could have lied to sasuke,but the author's gotta need a strong plot twist to make that happen.

  6. #86
    kinglee313 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Personally,I don't think the Akasuki leader is Yondaime, but if it is him, He could be easily using a disguising jutsu to hide his true appearance from the akasuki members. This would be easy to do since he is supposed to be dead. That's maybe how oro wouldn't recognize him. Now he might have recognize him if he did any of his special jutsus like ransegan or the Thunder flash step(forgot exact name but it isn't body flicker). Let's just say he didn't do those while oro was there and he got rid of him so he could start to use these jutsus again.
    That would be my argument on how Yondaime might have got away with being the leader of akasuki without oro recognizing him. Now people might say oro was too smart for all that but this is Yondaime we are talking about.

  7. #87
    ITzANIllUZion is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    why dont u look behind you and see for yourself
    Posts
    113

    Default

    well here is my thepry (for the leader) take your pick
    yes i made them



    or

    Last edited by ITzANIllUZion; 06-26-2006 at 10:14 PM.

  8. #88
    TwistedFaith is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    690

    Default

    I dont know if I have said it in this thread or not but the ultimate argument against the 4th being the leader of atsuki is actually a question: Why? Why would he gos from hokage to that? Why would he give it all up for pratically nothing? Why couldnt he be both the leader of atsuki and the hokage at the same time? If you can answer all these questions with plausible reasons then I'll be willing to accept this theory as a possibility.

    Also kiko-chan that was a long post, but dont think it went unread, I think what your saying is a good point its sorta like when gilgamesh went to fight humbaba(I just picked up gilgamesh so it was easy to referance), humbaba is called evil in the story but truley he isnt, yes hes a monster and yes he scares/kills men who enter the ceder forest but that was his duty given to him by the gods so realy he wasnt evil, just misunderstood.

    But is itachi and atsuki realy misunderstood? Atsuki(I know I always miss-spell this) is taking ppl and killing them for the bijuu they have inside, which is pretty black and white, they're killing the innocent.

    Atsuki as indiviuals may be misunderstood but as an orginazation they're pretty east to peg as evil.

  9. #89
    ghost305 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    So you want to tell me, The Akatsuki who goes around butchering ninjas is not evil? every single evil dude think they are right in what they do, they are the only one who thinks that they aren't evil. Who cares if they have their reasons? they are evil. Didn't you see how many Sands they kill to get to Gaara?

    @Kiko-chan
    Your argument as to why Obito can't be Tobi is Pure GARBAGE. Sakon and Kakashi don't look nothing alike, not even their names. As for Tobi and Obito, the names are similar, Obito is Tobi with the syllables pronounced backwards and with O at the beginning. they have same color of hair and tobi wears a mask. We aren't sure that Obito is Tobi, so far it is pure speculation, but your argument trying to tear down that speculation is pure GARBAGE, find a better comparison.

  10. #90
    kiko-chan is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost305
    @Kiko-chan
    Your argument as to why Obito can't be Tobi is Pure GARBAGE. Sakon and Kakashi don't look nothing alike, not even their names. As for Tobi and Obito, the names are similar, Obito is Tobi with the syllables pronounced backwards and with O at the beginning. they have same color of hair and tobi wears a mask. We aren't sure that Obito is Tobi, so far it is pure speculation, but your argument trying to tear down that speculation is pure GARBAGE, find a better comparison.
    It's meant to be pure garbage, because that's what I think "Obito = Tobi" is. Sakon and Kakashi both have white hair and because its Sakon and Kakashi it must be true. They both have also talked to Orochimaru and please don't forget their third eye that has orange sharingan in it.[/sarcasm] It's the perfect comparison since they both make just about the same amount of sense, at least to me. In any case, I didn't say the Obitobi-theory sucks because it makes no sense, I said it sucks because
    Quote Originally Posted by myself
    Tobi = Obito, now that is being too much into it.
    Sometimes people are looking too much into the story, some might say we are doing it right now. I simply find this conversation interesting, but don't see the backup for Obitobi-theory convincing enough, at least not yet.

    Why Obitobi does not compute:
    - "Hello Kakashi, remember me?"
    - "O..."
    - "Yes, it's me Obito."
    - "I thought you were... Why?"
    - "Well, you see... Umm... I realised my birthday present sucked... I think this necklace fits you a lot better."
    - "Oh, why are you with the Akatsuki?"
    - "Because I'm a good boy."
    - "??"

    That isn't even the only reason, but I'm gonna tackle at Makai Kingdom now ^^ Oh yeah, thanks for reading TwistedFaith, and the rest of you too.
    Quality over quantity they say, but isn't quality measured by quantity?

 

 
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162