Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Tek22
  • 3 Post By kidistight
  • 1 Post By Arcane Azmadi
  • 2 Post By krazykwasi

Thread: Naruto 687 discussion/ 688 predictions

  1. #1
    Tek22 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    364

    Default Naruto 687 discussion/ 688 predictions

    http://readms.com/r/naruto/687/2476/1

    I don't know why, but that just didn't seem like it was the big deal that Kishi was trying to make it. For me usually when Oda does some emotional stuff in one piece, my eyes get kind of watery, but here......nothin
    Last edited by Tek22; 07-30-2014 at 12:49 AM.
    SamDaPsy and krazykwasi like this.

  2. #2
    kidistight is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tek22 View Post
    http://readms.com/r/naruto/687/2476/1

    I don't know why, but that just didn't seem like it was the big deal that Kishi was trying to make it. For me usually when Oda does some emotional stuff in one piece, my eyes get kind of watery, but here......nothin
    It's because he already died twice, also he was an A-HOLE. That killed hundreds of ninja and took the tailed beast from other jinki, all over a woman. This little quick redemption story doesn't change anything. Just hurry up and finish this, so sick and tired of this "ending" that seems to go on forever.
    "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them. "

    MasterShake

    Aqua Team Hunger Force

  3. #3
    Arcane Azmadi is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidistight View Post
    It's because he already died twice, also he was an A-HOLE. That killed hundreds of ninja and took the tailed beast from other jinki, all over a woman. This little quick redemption story doesn't change anything. Just hurry up and finish this, so sick and tired of this "ending" that seems to go on forever.
    Absolutely. This chapter was one big fucking waste of time because I just wanted Obito to hurry up and just fucking die! Kishi completely fumbled his attempts to make Obito a sympathetic character to the point where I was half way to nodding my head along with Black Goo-Thing's little "Obito sucked so friggin' much" speech and Naruto going all unstoppable rage because of it just made me roll my eyes.

    Just. Get. ON. With. It!
    SamDaPsy likes this.
    The Dream Wedding: My first one-shot Naruto fanfiction.
    Naruto: the Secret Songs of the Ninja: My epic "what if" story where Sasuke never survived the battle against Haku.

    Top ten reasons why NaruHina will become canon:
    7. Naruto saw Hinata dancing naked in a waterfall, and he totally digs that.
    10. Hinata has giant boobies.

  4. #4
    kidistight is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
    Absolutely. This chapter was one big fucking waste of time because I just wanted Obito to hurry up and just fucking die! Kishi completely fumbled his attempts to make Obito a sympathetic character to the point where I was half way to nodding my head along with Black Goo-Thing's little "Obito sucked so friggin' much" speech and Naruto going all unstoppable rage because of it just made me roll my eyes.

    Just. Get. ON. With. It!
    Get on with what though, the next few chapters are so predictable. I swear Kishi gave the reins over to a college class to finish the series. Depending on how we like it, is how they get there grade for the semester.
    "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them. "

    MasterShake

    Aqua Team Hunger Force

  5. #5
    Kanzan is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Odds are that if he had handed it over, they would have come up with something fresh, def and chill. Kishi's the old man stuck in a rut.

    Quote Originally Posted by kidistight View Post
    I swear Kishi gave the reins over to a college class to finish the series. Depending on how we like it, is how they get there grade for the semester.
    "This life's hard, man, but it's harder if you're stupid."


  6. #6
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Guys, I literally didnt read the pages where I saw either Rin, or Kid Obito... why? Bc nothing in those panels is worth progressing the story FORWARD! Was i right in assuming that? Did I save time by skimming through this cornucopia of shit chapter?
    SamDaPsy and danzo like this.

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162