Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ivanov_2020

Thread: Naruto 669 discussion/ 670 prediction

  1. #1
    hellfire86 is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    516

    Default Naruto 669 discussion/ 670 prediction


  2. #2
    ivanov_2020 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside my head where a lot of worlds exist
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    it is nice to see others act as a support team... i'm guessing we will see a more epic version of this fight in the anime... if only i follow the anime too...
    prediction:
    3 character will no leave the fight...
    the 4th hokage dies (disintegrated) because he just got hit by many of that black ball, obito dies because his bijuu was given to naruto, and gai dies because he no longer has any blood in his body...
    3 other character will joint the fight..
    revived naruto & sakura (as support) jumps out of obito's dimension, and revived sasuke comes rushing to the fight..
    it's like one of those rpgs....
    BlueDemon and Yanz2001 like this.

  3. #3
    kidistight is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,161

    Default

    Pretty good chapter, I enjoyed the teamwork aspect without Naruto and Sasuke being involved. I would like to see them end the fight however you already know that won't happen. I love the terror in Gaara's eyes when Kakashi told him this is the final form of the move Lee used on you. He got scared to death instantly. LMAO. Pretty cool how Lee was open up 6 gates almost instantly, damn he has gotten strong. However I am unclear in the chuunin exam didn't he open 5 gates, in a much longer process. So opening the various gates all begin with hachimon tonkou, how the hell do you open or learn to open the remaining ones.

    Also where are the special weapons that Madra spit out, might be a good time to pull those out and use them.
    "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them. "

    MasterShake

    Aqua Team Hunger Force

  4. #4
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,285

    Default

    This was a good chapter, I enjoyed the fight. And that plan was good, too!

    @ivanov: yeah, I can see that coming. It fits perfectly.

    Quote Originally Posted by kidistight View Post
    Pretty good chapter, I enjoyed the teamwork aspect without Naruto and Sasuke being involved. I would like to see them end the fight however you already know that won't happen. I love the terror in Gaara's eyes when Kakashi told him this is the final form of the move Lee used on you. He got scared to death instantly. LMAO. Pretty cool how Lee was open up 6 gates almost instantly, damn he has gotten strong. However I am unclear in the chuunin exam didn't he open 5 gates, in a much longer process. So opening the various gates all begin with hachimon tonkou, how the hell do you open or learn to open the remaining ones.

    Also where are the special weapons that Madra spit out, might be a good time to pull those out and use them.
    I thought he was rather shocked how much Lee (and Gai) were ready to sacrifice, there was no fear there.
    And TenTen got those...

  5. #5
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    I thought he was rather shocked how much Lee (and Gai) were ready to sacrifice, there was no fear there.
    And TenTen got those...
    I think you are referring tot he van.. yes, she got the fan initially, and was almost drained to death. I think Kid is referring to the sealing gourds that were used to seal both Kink and Ginkaku, gold silver bros.

    Yea, literally saw the fear in Gaara's eyes at the prospect of Lee being able to use such an ability, especially having fought him and being on the verge of death himself while Lee used the 5th gate. Actually, i think its a combination of both fear and awe at the fact that a move such as that is lethal.

    Really enjoyed the fight, teamwork. Minato is starting to remind me of Jor-El from Man of Steel. For someoe who's dead, he's proving to still be quite a nuisance to the villain. I think its time he goes... most likely Kishi would want Naruto to get off an attack with his dad one more time or something like that.

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  6. #6
    kidistight is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    I thought he was rather shocked how much Lee (and Gai) were ready to sacrifice, there was no fear there.
    And TenTen got those...
    The time I am referring to is when Kakashi just explains the move to Gaara, before he tells him the side effects Gaara looks scared for his life. Why do you think Gaara would be shocked at how Lee and Gai would go, plenty of shinobi have risked there life for the village as well as much less.
    "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them. "

    MasterShake

    Aqua Team Hunger Force

  7. #7
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,285

    Default

    @krazy: ah right, I think I said that because it was running joke that Tenten would find those and be the one to beat Madara (IIRC)

    On the scared issue: I guess I'll have to re-read that scene...

  8. #8
    ivanov_2020 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside my head where a lot of worlds exist
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krazykwasi View Post
    Really enjoyed the fight, teamwork. Minato is starting to remind me of Jor-El from Man of Steel. For someoe who's dead, he's proving to still be quite a nuisance to the villain. I think its time he goes... most likely Kishi would want Naruto to get off an attack with his dad one more time or something like that.
    he might send some sort of a message/hint/jutsu/and stuff through kyuubi for naruto to help him in his fight... almost like jor-el
    naruto next power up: Hiraishin no Jutsu.... ^.^

  9. #9
    Arcane Azmadi is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    296

    Default

    This was actually relatively cool. I think it was worth it just to see something actually affect Madara, god-mode villain sue bastard that he is. Pity it's still not going to work, but it's great to see him actually have to take an opponent seriously rather than being all "you are utterly beneath me" like he has been since practically his first appearance.
    The Dream Wedding: My first one-shot Naruto fanfiction.
    Naruto: the Secret Songs of the Ninja: My epic "what if" story where Sasuke never survived the battle against Haku.

    Top ten reasons why NaruHina will become canon:
    7. Naruto saw Hinata dancing naked in a waterfall, and he totally digs that.
    10. Hinata has giant boobies.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162