Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Naruto Chapter 613 Discussion / Chap 614 predictions

  1. #1
    Bledge is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    736

    Default Naruto Chapter 613 Discussion / Chap 614 predictions

    Hello everyone,

    it's out:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/613/3

  2. #2
    qbsenuef is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ocean floor...
    Posts
    855

    Default

    They aren't dead until I see them dead bodies. <_<

    Anyway, other than the power of Juubi being showcased, nothing much happened.

  3. #3
    Arcane Azmadi is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qbsenuef View Post
    They aren't dead until I see them dead bodies. <_<

    Anyway, other than the power of Juubi being showcased, nothing much happened.
    No, they're dead. It openly SAID they're dead. Shikamaru and Ino got teary-faced close-ups. They got bridged.

    I'd like to say, I called it. I knew the entire last chapter was a complete waste of time and effort as soon as I read it- of course common characters won't be able to even slow down the jyuubi.

    Now it's time for the Alliance to enact Shikaku's last plan, that he, Inoichi and the HQ division died to come up with, in their last attempt to defeat the villains. And then it will fail obviously, because nothing works on these assholes and we go into overtime where they complete Infinite Tsukiyomi and Naruto has to break out of it, almost certainly thanks to Sasuke's intervention.

    I don't know why Kishimoto persists with all this crap, we're all fully aware that You Can't Thwart Stage One, so there's no point pretending that anything except the very last chance strike will work. It gets tiresome.
    Bledge likes this.
    The Dream Wedding: My first one-shot Naruto fanfiction.
    Naruto: the Secret Songs of the Ninja: My epic "what if" story where Sasuke never survived the battle against Haku.

    Top ten reasons why NaruHina will become canon:
    7. Naruto saw Hinata dancing naked in a waterfall, and he totally digs that.
    10. Hinata has giant boobies.

  4. #4
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
    No, they're dead. It openly SAID they're dead. Shikamaru and Ino got teary-faced close-ups. They got bridged.

    I'd like to say, I called it. I knew the entire last chapter was a complete waste of time and effort as soon as I read it- of course common characters won't be able to even slow down the jyuubi.

    Now it's time for the Alliance to enact Shikaku's last plan, that he, Inoichi and the HQ division died to come up with, in their last attempt to defeat the villains. And then it will fail obviously, because nothing works on these assholes and we go into overtime where they complete Infinite Tsukiyomi and Naruto has to break out of it, almost certainly thanks to Sasuke's intervention.

    I don't know why Kishimoto persists with all this crap, we're all fully aware that You Can't Thwart Stage One, so there's no point pretending that anything except the very last chance strike will work. It gets tiresome.
    Well, itīs still something most writers do and will always do...they only difference is how well they write it!
    oystars likes this.

  5. #5
    kidistight is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,177

    Default

    Sigh yeah last chapter was such a waste, basically it was just a filler. LOL. I know it said they are dead but I to will not be satisfied until I see the graves and everyone dressed in black.
    krazykwasi likes this.
    "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them. "

    MasterShake

    Aqua Team Hunger Force

  6. #6
    Arcane Azmadi is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidistight View Post
    Sigh yeah last chapter was such a waste, basically it was just a filler. LOL. I know it said they are dead but I to will not be satisfied until I see the graves and everyone dressed in black.
    Not bloody likely. They're not significant enough characters.

    I understand your doubts. After all, they didn't even get extended last-minute flashbacks filling out large amounts of never-before-mentioned characterisation in a desperate attempt to make us care about characters we've never really bothered with much before, but I get the feeling Kishimoto is feeling a bit rushed for time and kind of phoned it in.
    The Dream Wedding: My first one-shot Naruto fanfiction.
    Naruto: the Secret Songs of the Ninja: My epic "what if" story where Sasuke never survived the battle against Haku.

    Top ten reasons why NaruHina will become canon:
    7. Naruto saw Hinata dancing naked in a waterfall, and he totally digs that.
    10. Hinata has giant boobies.

  7. #7
    kidistight is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
    Not bloody likely. They're not significant enough characters.

    I understand your doubts. After all, they didn't even get extended last-minute flashbacks filling out large amounts of never-before-mentioned characterisation in a desperate attempt to make us care about characters we've never really bothered with much before, but I get the feeling Kishimoto is feeling a bit rushed for time and kind of phoned it in.
    No clue why he would be rushed for time, manga's don't have season to be finished by. Most of the time they are year round. I wonder what plan they could possibly try, perhaps a mind body switch with Madra?
    "I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them. "

    MasterShake

    Aqua Team Hunger Force

  8. #8
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,598

    Default

    While I agree with you Kid, about wanting to see them dead as definite confirmation, I think its safe to say the only thing likely possible to save anybody at the HQ would have to be some kind of inter dimensional teleportation.... chances of that are nill from their end.. as far as we know. Regardless R.I.P. to Shikamaru and Ino's dad... they lived up to the hype that their children instilled in us in the very beginning.

    Other than that: Bleach 1 Naruto 0 this week in terms of development. Kube is KRUSHING Kishi this arc.

    Shikaku's final plan: Juubi house contruction 2.0, this time... with a ROOF!!
    ivanov_2020 likes this.

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  9. #9
    ivanov_2020 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside my head where a lot of worlds exist
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    they aren't dead until somebody choose not to resurrect them with godly jutsus.

    are they trying to suck juubi (part of juubi) into kekaishi's eye? what part?
    or just the ball and then trow it back at them? (if that is even possible to do without killing him on the process...)

    Ps: ut just hit me... Obito had a flashback and is not yet die...so i guess what ever it is they're trying to do next might kill him
    Last edited by ivanov_2020; 12-12-2012 at 10:06 AM.
    Yanz2001 likes this.

  10. #10
    Arcane Azmadi is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidistight View Post
    No clue why he would be rushed for time, manga's don't have season to be finished by. Most of the time they are year round. I wonder what plan they could possibly try, perhaps a mind body switch with Madra?
    Well I was being generous. It's more likely he was just being slack and lazy, but I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

    Also, my entire post was just a sarcastic jab at his habit of leaving characters completely one-dimensional up until just before he kills them, then rushing in some character development (often in the form of a flashback) to make us care about them just before he drops the hammer on them. He most famously did it to Asuma (why else would he suddenly teach Naruto about wind chakra except so that he can die?) but also to Kakuzu, Nagato (although we already knew a fair bit of his backstory before Naruto actually stopped and asked to hear more), Kisame and most blatantly Kabuto (even though he's not actually dead he might as well be and he was a major character who'd been around since the Chuunin Exam arc and who we knew NOTHING concrete about until literally JUST before he gets frozen). It's practically tropable- if a character who has previously been fairly bland and one-dimensional suddenly gets an inexplicable surge of exposition they're as good as dead.
    danzo likes this.
    The Dream Wedding: My first one-shot Naruto fanfiction.
    Naruto: the Secret Songs of the Ninja: My epic "what if" story where Sasuke never survived the battle against Haku.

    Top ten reasons why NaruHina will become canon:
    7. Naruto saw Hinata dancing naked in a waterfall, and he totally digs that.
    10. Hinata has giant boobies.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162