Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    oystars is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    107

    Default Naruto Chapter 556 Discussion/Chap 557 Predictions


  2. #2
    hellfire86 is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Gotta love the timing. I was 30 seconds too late.

  3. #3
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,304

    Default

    Nice chapter, Gaara is boss! Mizukage, that brow-less bastard, isn´t that bad either

    So he can use Hozuki techs, wonder if he´s a member of the clan or if he just learned their jutsu!
    Also, that last line confused me, a jutsu made by Muu´s ancestors, but used by the Mizukage? Did he steal it? Or is it a mistranslation?

  4. #4
    qbsenuef is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ocean floor...
    Posts
    855

    Default

    I think it's just a mistranslation. Hopefully it'll be clarified.

    What can we see next from Gaara? A sphinx made of sand? A castle? Maybe a whole city perhaps? Either way he really did well but not as impressive as Naruto's growth although Gaara had been miles ahead of Naruto in impressive jutsus in the beginning. It's hard to be more awesome when you are already awesome.

  5. #5
    JZBaltazar is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    216

    Default

    But Gaara had the tailed beast removed from him, which probably set him back.

  6. #6
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    Nice chapter, Gaara is boss! Mizukage, that brow-less bastard, isn´t that bad either

    So he can use Hozuki techs, wonder if he´s a member of the clan or if he just learned their jutsu!
    Also, that last line confused me, a jutsu made by Muu´s ancestors, but used by the Mizukage? Did he steal it? Or is it a mistranslation?

    probably a mistake on Kishi part

  7. #7
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kidistight View Post
    Are those genin's fighting or something the guy has told you how many times to attack the clam and not him. Once again they attack him and NOT the clam.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidistight View Post
    No I think I will stick with questioning their skills, there foe is telling them what to aim and look for. Everyone doesn't need to aim at the same target, I doubt there are that many mirage's floating around here is an idea how about 3 people aim at the same mirage and take your chances as opposed to everyone aim at one. Not it, aim at another.
    Words spoken a few weeks ago for this chapter and how "stupid" it was for the group of fodder to not be able to figure out the Mizukage's technique. As I said that time Kid, your assertion of their shortcoming was due less in part their skill but weighed heavily more in the Mizukage's strong technique! Those guys are more than likely chuunin - jounin rank and they listened and followed through to the Mizukage's orders perfectly.... but even though he is telling them how to defeat his technique I believe Kabuto controls him sparingly in order to better confuse the allied forces. His Mirage technique and execution, although straightforward, has been honed to perfection. He's a goddamn Kage for a reason you know, give him mroe credit.

    Besides the rant and more about the chapter, even though his Mirage has been taken out he STILL has a trump card up his sleeve. GD, this guy is for real. Madara really lucked out in having Kabuto's revival ability for those ex Kages. 2 out of the 4 Kages really decimated the fodder numbers BIG TIME!

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  8. #8
    camey is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Amazon Lily, getting mmm by Kuja's
    Posts
    581

    Default

    i just wonder whether this jutsu done by mizukage was the one muu tried to alert gaara n oonoki earlier before he sealed..seems like they migth need naruto help again to defeat mizukage's..
    Say whatever you like but still I believe in ODAWESOME!

    I still believe Gomu Gomu fruit deserve to be a Logia

    Lets read VAGABOND of Inoue Takehiko (Slamdunk)

  9. #9
    TheJaggid is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    your computer screen
    Posts
    822

    Default

    I was actually underwhelmed by the chapter. Possibly the worst chapter in months.

    May those who accept their fate be granted happiness; to those who defy it, glory.

  10. #10
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,304

    Default

    Okay, seems like Tsuchikage´s words should have been something along
    "Even my predecessor, muu-sama, didn't know how to deal against this jutsu".
    I just have it from some posters on NF, so I can´t really vouch for that!

    Quote Originally Posted by krazykwasi View Post
    Words spoken a few weeks ago for this chapter and how "stupid" it was for the group of fodder to not be able to figure out the Mizukage's technique. As I said that time Kid, your assertion of their shortcoming was due less in part their skill but weighed heavily more in the Mizukage's strong technique! Those guys are more than likely chuunin - jounin rank and they listened and followed through to the Mizukage's orders perfectly.... but even though he is telling them how to defeat his technique I believe Kabuto controls him sparingly in order to better confuse the allied forces. His Mirage technique and execution, although straightforward, has been honed to perfection. He's a goddamn Kage for a reason you know, give him mroe credit.

    Besides the rant and more about the chapter, even though his Mirage has been taken out he STILL has a trump card up his sleeve. GD, this guy is for real. Madara really lucked out in having Kabuto's revival ability for those ex Kages. 2 out of the 4 Kages really decimated the fodder numbers BIG TIME!
    Dunno about how much control Kabuto has over him, but your theory is legit!
    And I have to agree, he is stomping! I wonder how Muu kept up with him (now I have to think about the things he said before being sealed, perhaps he comes at them again?! )

    Quote Originally Posted by camey View Post
    i just wonder whether this jutsu done by mizukage was the one muu tried to alert gaara n oonoki earlier before he sealed..seems like they migth need naruto help again to defeat mizukage's..
    I really hope Naruto stays out of it, but I doubt it :/
    Gaara´s really gotten stronger, and I´d like to see more of his skills!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJaggid View Post
    I was actually underwhelmed by the chapter. Possibly the worst chapter in months.
    And why´s that? We had a pretty cool fight, and we´ve seen Mizukage´s arsenal!

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79