Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Naruto 547

  1. #1
    idream83 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    16

  2. #2
    idream83 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    16

    Default

    We've been really spoiled by early releases lately. I wonder how long it can last?

    Also, the few previous Naruto chapters have been really good at moving the plot along. Hopefully it leads to an awesome climax.

  3. #3
    TheJaggid is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    your computer screen
    Posts
    822

    Default


    BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

    May those who accept their fate be granted happiness; to those who defy it, glory.

  4. #4
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,662

    Default

    oh wut...
    You have friends ...in facebook?

  5. #5
    Yazen is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Your<3
    Posts
    1,275

    Default

    So like...every terrible thing a ninja did is being retconned to something more cutesy?

  6. #6
    event is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere cold...
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazen View Post
    So like...every terrible thing a ninja did is being retconned to something more cutesy?
    How was this cutesy in any way?

    He was just told that his mother actually loved him and that all his despair/hate was born from single lie to test his ability to maintain sanity as a "tool", on a whim of his father's to determine his value. On that night he lost his mother's love, love for his mother, and Yashamaru (someone that actually loved him and lied to say otherwise in that one single moment). From then on he faced constant attempts at assassination from his father for reasons he couldn't properly digest.

    This truth is worse than the one before.

  7. #7
    DecentX is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by event View Post
    How was this cutesy in any way?

    He was just told that his mother actually loved him and that all his despair/hate was born from single lie to test his ability to maintain sanity as a "tool", on a whim of his father's to determine his value. On that night he lost his mother's love, love for his mother, and Yashamaru (someone that actually loved him and lied to say otherwise in that one single moment). From then on he faced constant attempts at assassination from his father for reasons he couldn't properly digest.

    This truth is worse than the one before.
    well said bro. i was thinking on how to explain it too, but yours came out 100x better. lol

  8. #8
    Yazen is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Your<3
    Posts
    1,275

    Default

    Gaara seemed like a better character to have his mother and father both come from the traditions of old war and hate yet he struggled and overcame those handicaps.

    Now it all seems like fate again. "It was just a lie Gaara. She loved you." and then on his deathbed he will say "I'm so proud of you Gaara you make your father really happy." cutesy moment for Gaara. Not that he doesn't deserve some happiness but it just seems like it's more fate. Like somehow every ninja met the fourth and Naruto getting to meet his parents

  9. #9
    DecentX is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Bat Cave
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazen View Post
    Like somehow every ninja met the fourth and Naruto getting to meet his parents
    Yea I know what u mean, but its all cool if kishi limits these sob/back stories to major characters and not the lame/useless ones.

    Examples: Tenten,
    I hope she slips on a banana peel and stab herself with her own weapons or get Falcon Punched real hard in the face by someone.

  10. #10
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,333

    Default

    Like the chapter! More info bout Gaaraīs past is always nice. The fight has begun, now itīs show time! Hope Gaara doesnīt start crying and loses his concentration D

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79