Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
  1. #21
    TheJaggid is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    your computer screen
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabot RND View Post
    i don't know, having your neck callously snapped only to be revived as a zombie minutes later using the body of your comrade is pretty traumatic.
    I meant as a regular technique.

    Anyway, wasn't the problem that the Kyuubi automatically takes a portion of Naruto's regular chakra whenever a clone is made in KM? The only solutions I can think of is that Naruto knows the Kyuubi wants him alive and so won't try to absorb all of his chakra, or that Naruto is giving a substitute, like nature chakra, or that it has something to do with the frog he summoned.

    Or maybe both of the last two.
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/57765310/17
    Last edited by TheJaggid; 07-01-2011 at 05:53 AM.

    May those who accept their fate be granted happiness; to those who defy it, glory.

  2. #22
    Bledge is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    735

    Default

    Wait wait wait, Jaggid.
    You made an interesting point there: Naruto borrowing chakra from elsewhere.
    Nature chakra is a good idea, but in essence, he needs his own chakra to create nature chakra, despite it beign a lot more powerful and probably more effective to sustain Kyubi.

    Think about it: if Konoha's people could lend Naruto their chakra to sustain Kyubi, it's gonna end like Goku's Genkidama
    "Lend me your power!!!"

  3. #23
    Yazen is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Your<3
    Posts
    1,275

    Default

    Except this isn't DBZ where people transfer ki/chakra to other people by throwing their hands in the air.

    I did think of the idea that Naruto gained control of his chakra usage and found out how to limit the chakra he spreads to each clone. Possibly giving each of them something like 2% of chakra only. It isn't a real number only an example.

    That way if his true self holds the rest of the chakra then he would able to tell when his main body is almost empty and he can call back the other clones. The kyuubi might constantly drain chakra from Naruto but I'm sure he can feel when his main body is low on chakra.

  4. #24
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazen View Post
    Except this isn't DBZ where people transfer ki/chakra to other people by throwing their hands in the air.
    As far as we know. This is the same Manga where Pein/Nagato killed practically 50% of a village and magically brought them all back to life. After that event I wouldn't be surprised if the Army would be able to "lend Naruto some chakra" DBZ style for a final Spirit Rasengan Bomb.

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  5. #25
    Yazen is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Your<3
    Posts
    1,275

    Default

    In DBZ it wasn't the first time someone transferred their ki to another. They did it plenty of times. In Naruto the only ability that resembles that so far is Karin's and Samehada and she seems to be a special case.

    I'm not saying only possible things happen in Naruto. I guess I just don't like the idea of it being more like DBZ (guess I should quit shonen) and I doubt something like that would happen

  6. #26
    Sabot RND is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJaggid View Post
    I meant as a regular technique.

    Anyway, wasn't the problem that the Kyuubi automatically takes a portion of Naruto's regular chakra whenever a clone is made in KM? The only solutions I can think of is that Naruto knows the Kyuubi wants him alive and so won't try to absorb all of his chakra, or that Naruto is giving a substitute, like nature chakra, or that it has something to do with the frog he summoned.

    Or maybe both of the last two.
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/57765310/17
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledge View Post
    Wait wait wait, Jaggid.
    You made an interesting point there: Naruto borrowing chakra from elsewhere.
    Nature chakra is a good idea, but in essence, he needs his own chakra to create nature chakra, despite it beign a lot more powerful and probably more effective to sustain Kyubi.

    Think about it: if Konoha's people could lend Naruto their chakra to sustain Kyubi, it's gonna end like Goku's Genkidama
    "Lend me your power!!!"
    maybe the one kage bunshin thats in a stationary position will act as the kyuubi chakra distribution manager. All he does is manage (forcefully) how much chakra is given either using sage mode or just holding back the kyuubis drain. this happens in naruto's mind of course.

    if this clone fails at his responsibilities, naruto will die. Also you could say that sage mode + ultra huge supergalactic rasengan = spirit energy + spirit bomb. Im sure theres enough energy in nature to overcompensate for energy in people.
    neighbourhood sniper...wtf

  7. #27
    danzo is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazen View Post
    In DBZ it wasn't the first time someone transferred their ki to another. They did it plenty of times. In Naruto the only ability that resembles that so far is Karin's and Samehada and she seems to be a special case.

    I'm not saying only possible things happen in Naruto. I guess I just don't like the idea of it being more like DBZ (guess I should quit shonen) and I doubt something like that would happen
    You forget that to revive Gaara, Chiyo borrowed Naruto's chakra to power her jutsu.

  8. #28
    Yazen is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Your<3
    Posts
    1,275

    Default

    As far as I'm aware that was technique specific but I did forget about that. Any more we're forgetting?

    I feel like it's a more simple solution, such as Naruto controlling how much chakra each bunshin has. That was his main body is left with the rest and he can basically fights how he feels like

  9. #29
    kazenohirameki is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    On an island
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bledge View Post
    Wait wait wait, Jaggid.
    You made an interesting point there: Naruto borrowing chakra from elsewhere.
    Nature chakra is a good idea, but in essence, he needs his own chakra to create nature chakra, despite it beign a lot more powerful and probably more effective to sustain Kyubi.
    If this help...

    Naruto in advance stage of sage mode or fusion with his six path whtsoever, and I remember the toad say that the sage mode uses the 'nature power'.

    Other option?

  10. #30
    ivanov_2020 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside my head where a lot of worlds exist
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    it's getting more lively here.... i think...
    for the bunshin problem: naruto in kyuubi mode now is not the same as naruto in kyuubi mode b4, as well as kb in HB mode. there's alot of difference (no need to explain it).. so kb warning of naruto making a bunshin in kyuubi mode might not matter now (if only he got that warning when he is training his wind chakra..)

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162