Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51
  1. #31
    ivanov_2020 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside my head where a lot of worlds exist
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineVTDragon View Post
    Ok, so you were writing a fanfic rather than using logic, my mistake.
    somewhat logic:
    1. kabuto is the type of person who take no side and an opportunist... it doesn't matter whom he must backstab (i don't think i need to explain this one).. meaning if the opportunity present itself, he might do anything
    2. apparently kabuto now is a medical freakshow... whom can even made manda 2.0 aka the naga... i wonder what else he can do
    3. yamato has been captured and are now with the freakshow himself.. and i don't think naruto will be the one who gonna do the rescue mission.. so does any of the kages (they are needed at the main battlefield)... but kakashi might...
    4. reason why this might happen: kabuto tilting the outcome of a battle to get closer to his own personal objectives, kabuto's psycho nature of attaining knowledge and fulfilling his curiosity toward whatever, and the possibilities of kakashi loose his consciousness do to the strain of too much using sharingan when having a kakashi vs kabuto fight...

  2. #32
    MadDogMike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineVTDragon View Post
    I'd also like to point out that the only people that we've seen to be able to wield the Rinnegan is people with BOTH of those bloodlines. If only one of those requirements were needed why didn't Madara "give" the Rinnegan to an Uchiha that he could've controlled (i.e. Sasuke)?
    Maybe because he was exiled and no longer on good terms with his own clan?
    Maybe because he wanted to create a new sage, not just have someone "look after" the eyes for a while?
    Maybe because, as we've seen recently, he likes to do experiments by combining the two bloodlines?

    Not to mention Madara already had both bloodlines within him, so why doesn't he have his own Rinnegan?

    On that last point, don't try to convince me that Nagato's Rinnegan was originally Madara's EMS which got turned into Rinnegan, because:
    1. He gave the Rinnegan to Nagato before the Uchiha slaughter, so he wouldn't have had replacements at the time.
    2. Why would he only take one of them back?
    3. If you think he gave his own eyes to Nagato to "mature" them, I call bullshit. It has been over 100 years since Madara fought Shodaime, that would have been plenty of time for his own eyes to "mature".

  3. #33
    DivineVTDragon is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDogMike View Post
    Maybe because he was exiled and no longer on good terms with his own clan?
    And...? People found him quite easy when they wanted to look for him. When I say people, I mean Itachi, Nagato, and Sasuke. That also doesn't explain why he just didn't go and get a pawn like Nagato. With his persuasive powers it would've been very easy (especially during the time when Konoha turned its back on the Uchiha).

    Maybe because he wanted to create a new sage, not just have someone "look after" the eyes for a while?
    Create a "new sage?" You don't just go around creating the Sage of the Sixth Paths; that title is extremely rare. Like Madara stated, there have only been a select number who can become a Sage and 'lo and behold ALL OF THEM HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS.

    Why wouldn't he want someone to "look after" the eyes? I'm quite certain that he doesn't want to sync with the Gezo Medo, so he needs another person to do it for him. Which is why he saved one eye.

    Maybe because, as we've seen recently, he likes to do experiments by combining the two bloodlines?
    This is irrelevant and has nothing to do with what I originally stated.

    PLEASE SHOW ME A SAGE WITH THE ABILITY TO USE THE RINNEGAN THAT DOESN'T HAVE BOTH BLOODLINES. You can't. But I can show you the reverse is true; Nagaato/Madara. If you can produce an example or even something that even hints to your argument, then you're basing it off of nothing. It's been said time and time again that those eyes belong to the original sage who had both the body and the eyes to create a new world.

    Not to mention Madara already had both bloodlines within him, so why doesn't he have his own Rinnegan?
    I'm hoping you're joking... he was born an Uchiha, not a mixture of Senju/Uchiha. Nagato was born from an Uzumaki but for all we know his family may have been of a pure decent. Or maybe, like it was once stated, the eyes were reborn into him to carry out the original Sage's will. Nagato probably just got very lucky.

    On that last point, don't try to convince me that Nagato's Rinnegan was originally Madara's EMS which got turned into Rinnegan, because:
    1. He gave the Rinnegan to Nagato before the Uchiha slaughter, so he wouldn't have had replacements at the time.
    2. Why would he only take one of them back?
    3. If you think he gave his own eyes to Nagato to "mature" them, I call bullshit. It has been over 100 years since Madara fought Shodaime, that would have been plenty of time for his own eyes to "mature".
    I never even thought any of your last point because it wouldn't make sense. Madara has always had the EMS and not a Rinnegan. In fact... I think you're the only one that thinks this is true.

    Of course, we're both just shooting at air until we see how Madara GOT his Senju powers.

    1. kabuto is the type of person who take no side and an opportunist... it doesn't matter whom he must backstab (i don't think i need to explain this one).. meaning if the opportunity present itself, he might do anything
    2. apparently kabuto now is a medical freakshow... whom can even made manda 2.0 aka the naga... i wonder what else he can do
    3. yamato has been captured and are now with the freakshow himself.. and i don't think naruto will be the one who gonna do the rescue mission.. so does any of the kages (they are needed at the main battlefield)... but kakashi might...
    4. reason why this might happen: kabuto tilting the outcome of a battle to get closer to his own personal objectives, kabuto's psycho nature of attaining knowledge and fulfilling his curiosity toward whatever, and the possibilities of kakashi loose his consciousness do to the strain of too much using sharingan when having a kakashi vs kabuto fight...
    1) I never invalidated Kabuto; I invalidated Kabuchimaru planting a Rinnegan into Kakashi.
    2) That is not surprising. If Orochimaru experimented on humans, why can't animal summons be experimented on?
    3) And... how would Kakashi know where Yamato is locacted at? Yaoi powers? He's at the same loss EVERYONE else is it. However, Kyuubi Sage Naruto has evil chakra sensors... hmmm.
    4) So... what you're saying is that in order to attain knowledge, he'll give Kakashi a VERY powerful doujutsu (which would not even be able to be used) so that when they fight... Kakashi won't lose consciousness? In fact, HOW would Kabuchimaru even get the other Rinnegan? Madara isn't going to be stupid and show him the eye when it doesn't have anything to do with their plans.

    Your fanfic writing is terrible, please accept the constructive criticism.

  4. #34
    MadDogMike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,517

    Default

    DvineVTDragon, wow, way to go overboard. I can see that this argument will get us nowhere, but I'll make a few last comments before I leave this conversation behind me.

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineVTDragon View Post
    PLEASE SHOW ME A SAGE WITH THE ABILITY TO USE THE RINNEGAN THAT DOESN'T HAVE BOTH BLOODLINES. You can't. But I can show you the reverse is true; Nagaato/Madara. If you can produce an example or even something that even hints to your argument, then you're basing it off of nothing. It's been said time and time again that those eyes belong to the original sage who had both the body and the eyes to create a new world.
    I think you're misunderstanding something here. You're the one putting forward a theory, the burden of proof is on you. Your theory doesn't become truth just because I can't prove it's wrong.

    That said, your theory may well turn out to be right, but I won't make those same assumptions based on the super limited amount of info we have. So far we've only seen ONE pair of Rinnegan eyes, and we've only seen one person actually use them (ignoring the fact that he somehow also gave functioning Rinnegan eyes to a bunch of non-Uchiha/Senjuu dead bodies and used them as puppets). We don't know where the eyes came from, how Nagato came to have them, or what his true ancestry is. The only thing we're certain of regarding Nagato is that he is somehow related to the Uzumaki clan.

    Does he also have some blood relation to the Uchiha?
    Did Madara really physically give him those eyes, or did he mean it in the metaphorical sense?
    Where did those eyes originally come from, if Nagato didn't awaken them himself?

    Who knows, that has yet to be explained, and maybe it never will be.

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineVTDragon View Post
    I'm hoping you're joking... he was born an Uchiha, not a mixture of Senju/Uchiha. Nagato was born from an Uzumaki but for all we know his family may have been of a pure decent. Or maybe, like it was once stated, the eyes were reborn into him to carry out the original Sage's will. Nagato probably just got very lucky.
    So you think that those eyes were the exact ones belonging to the original sage of the six paths? Show me where in the manga where that's stated. How does a pair of eyes get lost for centuries, long enough for people to think they're nothing but a legend, and somehow get found by Madara in perfect working condition?

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineVTDragon View Post
    Of course, we're both just shooting at air until we see how Madara GOT his Senju powers.
    Thanks for understanding.

  5. #35
    ivanov_2020 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside my head where a lot of worlds exist
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Since the discussion is already waay offtopic, and apparently the only people who like discussing this are only a few, so i shall put us back to topic...

    Now that yamato has gone and there is the rockage band near both kb and naruto... focusing on the rockage band, what do you think will happen?

  6. #36
    elnino19 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    bolshol booZE
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    ^boring.
    with what we know, most likely scenario is nagato awakened the rinnegan on his own or maybe with a little help from madara(the two ninjas attacking). but madara didnt pluck the eyes out from the sages undecomposed corpse and plunge them into nagato.
    he wanted the rinnegan to control the statue.but he also needs to cast tsukiyomi over the world....he'll need a sharingan for that.

  7. #37
    hella is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Kakashi wont get a Rinnegan ....but from what we saw ...i think Naruto's 6 sage mode gives Zetsu and Yamato a powerup since it effects trees ....a zetsu vs naruto fight will be more interesting
    Sound Village for sale

    #1 Obito fan
    #1 Hinata fan

  8. #38
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,833

    Default

    I thought Zetsu more as a spore type of thing.

  9. #39
    DivineVTDragon is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDogMike View Post
    I think you're misunderstanding something here. You're the one putting forward a theory, the burden of proof is on you. Your theory doesn't become truth just because I can't prove it's wrong.
    Uhh... If you're here to argue on a forum, you present both sides. Where's your side? You have yet to even try to debunk my theory with any hard facts from the manga or even present ideas that could contradict any of mine.

    I have already shown you THREE sages that can use the Rinnegan, all of whom have both bloodlines powers.

    That said, your theory may well turn out to be right, but I won't make those same assumptions based on the super limited amount of info we have. So far we've only seen ONE pair of Rinnegan eyes, and we've only seen one person actually use them (ignoring the fact that he somehow also gave functioning Rinnegan eyes to a bunch of non-Uchiha/Senjuu dead bodies and used them as puppets). We don't know where the eyes came from, how Nagato came to have them, or what his true ancestry is. The only thing we're certain of regarding Nagato is that he is somehow related to the Uzumaki clan.
    We have seen 2; the original sage and Nagato. The original sage gave his eldest son his ocular powers, but as we can tell, he didn't have the Rinnegan. His ocular powers was transformed into the Sharigan which gave birth to the Uchiha. Now, why didn't the first Uchiha have the Rinnegan? We can assume the reason is because he did not have Senju powers.

    Again, we've seen 3 people who can use them. Original sage, Nagato, and Madara.

    So you think that those eyes were the exact ones belonging to the original sage of the six paths? Show me where in the manga where that's stated. How does a pair of eyes get lost for centuries, long enough for people to think they're nothing but a legend, and somehow get found by Madara in perfect working condition?
    /facepalm

    Or maybe, like it was once stated, the eyes were reborn into him to carry out the original Sage's will. Nagato probably just got very lucky.
    Reborn - adj, born or as if born again, esp in having undergone spiritual regeneration .

    he eyes were reborn into him to carry out the original Sage's will
    Tell me where I stated that they were the same eyes? The Rinnegan is based on Buddhist beliefs, and so it shouldn't be a big shock to say that those eyes can be reborn.

  10. #40
    MadDogMike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,517

    Default

    ^ Regarding that last quote from my post, it was late at night and I think I quoted the wrong part of your post in my sleepiness. Give me a break, lol.

 

 
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79