^ I think that's a pretty good theory actually. If he lost his EMS during the fight with Shodaime by using Izanagi, maybe that would explain:
- why Madara helped with the Uchiha massacre, in order to obtain a supply of replacement Sharingans to exact his revenge
- why Madara says that he is a shadow of his former power, because he no longer has his EMS and its jutsus (correct me if I'm wrong here, but whenever he has used his special Jutsus before, I don't think we've actually seen him activate his EMS, although that may just be because the mask obscures his face and makes it hard to see)
- why Madara wanted Sasuke to use Itachi's eyes to obtain EMS, so he could pluck them out and get his own EMS back
Its a definate possibility. I think it makes quite a bit of sense. Can't wait to read the rest of the Manga to see if it comes true.
yeap, there are something i don't understand...
why madara kill his brother? it's not logical !
they are two brothers with a mangekyosharingan for both of them. madara got his eyes problem because he uses them too much, ok.
why not just an exchange of eyes, without a killing process.
who is tobi ? kisame recognize him as the forth mizukage
he got one sharingan, and his body seems to be a product of zetsu.
so the question is who is zetsu ?
i would love to say that its the same sword, but if it were the seven mist demons' swords:
Originally Posted by TenchuNinjaGuy
1) there would be an extremely wide yet short sword (one of the mizukages bodyguards, chojiro)
2) a scaled sword, unlikely wrapped yet (sammehada, kisames sword)
3) the sword you saw is similar to zabuzas, however zabuzas had a metal handle, while the other sword has a wrapped handle.
not trying to be a downer you or anything, i would love that kind of plot twist! X3
wow it looks like I was right about Madara using Izanagi during the battle with the First. Guessing right is awesome!!!