Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36
  1. #11
    sasuke_uzumaki111222 is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    478

    Default

    ^ Seems plausible, cept for one thing. Kakashi and "Madara" were face to face. Kakashi saw the Sharingan, and with his own he was have seen "Madara's' charka follow and instantly knew it was Obito.The fact that he hasn't said anything up until now means it couldn't be.

    And if Obito was pissed off with Konoha, and Kakashi and Rin particularly, he would have lashed out instantly against Kakashi the second he saw him, instead of entertaining Naruto.\

    Personally, I think Madara is a body jumper similar to Orochimaru, but instead of an actually body, he's using Zetsu's counterfeit clone bodies as a host.I'm sure Zetsu's not in Akatsuki because they need a guy to eat the corpse and do reece's all over the place. They are ninja, they are known for their stealth. He has a purpose for being there. And Madara also stopped him from fighting Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura. Why? "Because he's unfit to fight?" There has to be more to him then that the house plant of the group.

    And I believe the First was just the most powerful Ninja at the time. What I actually think happened between their duel was that it ended in a draw. The fight left both of them broken, Madara retreated into the shadows, and Hiroshima went back to his people, and pasted the title of Hokage to the Nidaime, as he was unfit to fight nor protect any longer.
    Pie....

  2. #12
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metrobluejay View Post
    My guess is that Obito broke. He didn't die when the rocks fell on him and spent x amount of days waiting for Kakashi, Rin, and Minato to dig him out. When they didn't he got pissed off. Somehow he crawls out of his hole where an aging Madara finds him. Madara uses the power in his possession (just a really good medic that he knows) to heal him completely, but since he doesn't have his second sharingan he uses his mask to cover the hole where his eye should be.

    Tell me have we seen Madara use the MS? All I remember seeing is just the regular 3 tomoe sharingan.

    Well anyways, Madara sees the resentment in Obito and starts training him to continue with his mission to destroy Konoha. So he teaches Obito everything he could, before Obito either kills him, or Madara dies of old age.

    Sasuke doesn't know Obito from Madara so he's not a good source of information on the subject. And the last body in Kabuto's coffins was Madara's. Obito freaks out because now there is at least one person who knows that he's not really Madara and the mystique that comes from the name is lost.

    100% not possible, (or shouldn't be possible). You want to know why? Cause the person thats running Akatsuki now is the same person who fought the 4th 16 years ago. So you mean to say that Obito fought the 4th and unleashed the Kyuubi? And I also believe that Madara is a body swapper type like Orochimaru and yes Madara's exposed eye perfectly correlates to where Obito's would be if he did swap bodies but when Madara fought the 4th Obito's body would be around the same size and Kakashi's and guy's since he was a young boy and Madara's body at the time is that of an adult.

    That obito theory needs to be put to rest.

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  3. #13
    DivineVTDragon is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke_uzumaki111222 View Post
    Personally, I think Madara is a body jumper similar to Orochimaru, but instead of an actually body, he's using Zetsu's counterfeit clone bodies as a host.I'm sure Zetsu's not in Akatsuki because they need a guy to eat the corpse and do reece's all over the place. They are ninja, they are known for their stealth. He has a purpose for being there. And Madara also stopped him from fighting Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura. Why? "Because he's unfit to fight?" There has to be more to him then that the house plant of the group.
    There's no reason to believe Zetsu is anymore than is already shown. He has never "fought," and has always been known as Akatsuki's scouter. Everytime we see him he's looking around, or passing information. That's his main purpose to Madara, and having your scouter that could possibly die fight (when he's unfit) is silly. If Madara openly admits that he shouldn't be fighting because he's not unfit, then that's most likely what it is.

    And I believe the First was just the most powerful Ninja at the time. What I actually think happened between their duel was that it ended in a draw. The fight left both of them broken, Madara retreated into the shadows, and Hiroshima went back to his people, and pasted the title of Hokage to the Nidaime, as he was unfit to fight nor protect any longer.
    Only problem with that is that Madara openly admits he lost. He also openly admits that he revered the man, so there would be little point to lie to Sasuke, who had already turned his back on Konoha.

  4. #14
    MadDogMike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metrobluejay View Post
    My guess is that Obito broke. He didn't die when the rocks fell on him and spent x amount of days waiting for Kakashi, Rin, and Minato to dig him out. When they didn't he got pissed off. Somehow he crawls out of his hole where an aging Madara finds him. Madara uses the power in his possession (just a really good medic that he knows) to heal him completely, but since he doesn't have his second sharingan he uses his mask to cover the hole where his eye should be.

    Tell me have we seen Madara use the MS? All I remember seeing is just the regular 3 tomoe sharingan.

    Well anyways, Madara sees the resentment in Obito and starts training him to continue with his mission to destroy Konoha. So he teaches Obito everything he could, before Obito either kills him, or Madara dies of old age.

    Sasuke doesn't know Obito from Madara so he's not a good source of information on the subject. And the last body in Kabuto's coffins was Madara's. Obito freaks out because now there is at least one person who knows that he's not really Madara and the mystique that comes from the name is lost.
    Kishi is never very subtle with his hints, he makes it quite obvious, and there ARE plenty of hints there to make us think that Madara/Tobi = Obito (the name, the single sharingan, the fact that both his and Kakashi's MS grant them space-time jutsu, etc).

    There are a couple of inconsistencies which could disprove the Madara/Tobi/Obito theories though:
    1. Madara looks a lot older than Kakashi (he has deep lines in his face under his eyes), if it really was Obito then they should look roughly the same age. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/396/17/
    2. In the current flashback, Kakashi still looks like a teenager, but Madara is assumed to be an adult based on his height and his demeanour. It's impossible to tell for sure though since he is wearing a mask.
    3. In the fight between Madara and Minato, if Madara really is Obito and is still a teenager, Minato should have recognised his voice.
    4. Using common sense you would assume that Kakashi, Rin and Minato would have retrieved Obito's body to give him a burial some time between then and now. Kishi seems to ignore logic and common sense though, for some stupid reason they may not have done that since we see Kakashi often visiting the memorial instead of a proper grave.

    As lame as it is, I believe these inconsistencies are just slip-ups by Kishi, and that there's a good chance he will reveal Madara to be Obito towards the end of the manga. Why do I think that? As I said before, Kishi is not subtle. He gives obvious hints, and it seems that he tries as hard as he can to connect people/events together in really lame ways even when it's totally unnecessary. Coincidences in Naruto are, more often than not, revealed to be more than just coincidences...

  5. #15
    elnino19 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    bolshol booZE
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    @kwasi: i think the theory should be put to rest too, but kakashi was shown in the flashback.hes old enough to pass for an adult, build wise.

  6. #16
    Thousand Master is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    84

    Default

    remember how madara was harvesting uchiha eyes from the uchiha slaughter?
    i would bet that he came across a dead obito and found tht his eye is still intact, and thus extracted it to be implanted into himself...
    tht might shed light on why both kakashi's and madara's sharingan gave them space/time techs.

  7. #17
    superman420 is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDogMike View Post
    Kishi is never very subtle with his hints, he makes it quite obvious, and there ARE plenty of hints there to make us think that Madara/Tobi = Obito (the name, the single sharingan, the fact that both his and Kakashi's MS grant them space-time jutsu, etc).

    There are a couple of inconsistencies which could disprove the Madara/Tobi/Obito theories though:
    1. Madara looks a lot older than Kakashi (he has deep lines in his face under his eyes), if it really was Obito then they should look roughly the same age. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/396/17/
    2. In the current flashback, Kakashi still looks like a teenager, but Madara is assumed to be an adult based on his height and his demeanour. It's impossible to tell for sure though since he is wearing a mask.
    3. In the fight between Madara and Minato, if Madara really is Obito and is still a teenager, Minato should have recognised his voice.
    4. Using common sense you would assume that Kakashi, Rin and Minato would have retrieved Obito's body to give him a burial some time between then and now. Kishi seems to ignore logic and common sense though, for some stupid reason they may not have done that since we see Kakashi often visiting the memorial instead of a proper grave.

    As lame as it is, I believe these inconsistencies are just slip-ups by Kishi, and that there's a good chance he will reveal Madara to be Obito towards the end of the manga. Why do I think that? As I said before, Kishi is not subtle. He gives obvious hints, and it seems that he tries as hard as he can to connect people/events together in really lame ways even when it's totally unnecessary. Coincidences in Naruto are, more often than not, revealed to be more than just coincidences...

    Yea they would of Def went back for his body even if it was crushed he still has konoha secrets

  8. #18
    elnino19 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    bolshol booZE
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    ^ ninjas generally destroy bodies of dead allies in enemy territory.sandaime was in konoha wen he dies, and asuma was barely alive wen the team pulled him to safety(hidan and kakuzu left anyway) so they got graves.else everybody else just has that memorial stone.
    edit:by ninjas i gues i mean ANBU.the mist hunters do this job, so i suppose the leaf anbu would too

  9. #19
    TenchuNinjaGuy is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Did you guys ever realize how Madara has the EMS in the pictures when he fights the first, and he doesn't when he fights the fourth. I have a feeling something happened to Madara that is preventing him from using his full power. Perhaps thats why he needs Sasuke. Itachi said something like Madara is a shadow of who he used to be. If this is true, why does he still seem so powerful? Its very puzzling when it comes to Madara matters. One thing is for certain, it is very odd that Madara doesn't have his EMS active. I bet we will guess why if we keep at it

  10. #20
    Bledge is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    736

    Default

    So far, the Madara we know can only use his regular Sharingan with only his space time jutsu.
    Assumption of course, because it's not because he uses only one technique that he can't use others, but it seems weird.

    During the Danzo's fight, I think he commented something like non-Uchiha sharingan users can even impress an Uchiha.
    Depending on how it is turned, one could say it's enough proof to say the Masked Man is a legitimate Uchiha, which is not a given as well at the moment.

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162