Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51
  1. #11
    himeji is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    High up on a Mountain
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Thanks BlackFlash, you're the man.

    It was...An interesting chapter to say the least. Something has been bothering me for awhile, though. Why does Naruto have those whiskered markings on his cheeks? I thought he had them, because the Kyuubi was sealed inside him, giving him characteristics of the beast. He clearly doesn't right now, so now what?

  2. #12
    danzo is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    366

    Default

    that's a very good point. It doesn't make any sense. We know that the whiskers are kyubi related because they stretch out and grow wider when he's in kyubi modes.
    I think kishi messed up, or rather he needs the baby to be recognisable to the readers, and that's more important (storytelling wise) for him, rather than being accurate.

  3. #13
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,292

    Default

    Guys, he was conceived in a darn Jinchuuriki, wouldnīt that be fuckin enough? xD

    And yeah, good chapter! Only thing is, as Witcher and others already said, itīs going in the fucking wrong direction. Fuck Kishimoto -.-"

  4. #14
    danzo is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    366

    Default

    so the kyubi's genetics got mixed in somehow? Maybe Minato's seed just fertilised the kyubi's egg, and then Kushina is just the surrogate mother. Hah

  5. #15
    Luphrecio is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    Guys, he was conceived in a darn Jinchuuriki, wouldnīt that be fuckin enough? xD

    And yeah, good chapter! Only thing is, as Witcher and others already said, itīs going in the fucking wrong direction. Fuck Kishimoto -.-"
    +1 -.- Im going to take a couple month break from Naruto, hopefully once the flashback finishes and we get to Naruto using the kyuubi it will get really good again, other than that...it s just too many things that irk me.

    as others said it does seem like Kishi is going to have the kyuubi extracted from Naruto, and that is just annoying the hell out of me. If kishi does that, I really will be finished with this bs...
    http://cha30.mybrute.com <-- Try To Fight me, Biatch!

  6. #16
    ivanov_2020 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside my head where a lot of worlds exist
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    minato prolly has those special marked kunai all over the world... including the toilet, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, office, market... everywhere. which mean he is either a workaholic or has a very complicated lives ^__^

    somehow i got the feeling that minato's house/hideout is not really in konoha...

    correct me if i'm wrong:
    minato invented the seal for kyuubi based on the sealing technique that kushina taught.
    kushina's kyuubi seal was made by minato.... so when does kushina become the kyuubi jinchuuriki??
    or kushina already has kyuubi sealed in her, then minato add his own personal seal??

  7. #17
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neji_squll View Post
    (P.s. why do they even have an anbu squad if like everybody else in this story is so much stronger?)
    Because anyone in Canon that we've seen be able to beat an Anbu has been on a freaking damn near God Ninja Level which would in tern make the anbu seem like fodder.


    Man, as Ivan was saying Minato must've placed his seal all over fricken Konoha. The tech. itself isn't spectacular but the way he spams it makes him a fricken God!

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  8. #18
    MadDogMike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamDaPsy View Post
    Good GOD, that was an impressive chapter. It is as you say, Black Flash...one in a long line of grade-A chapters, thus far. If the trend is any indication, then next week's has only one direction to go in, and the the likelihood of a seeing the full battle between the Fourth and Nine-tails/Madara only makes it better.

    One thing made me wonder, though. Seeing as how we know that Madara fully intends to 'resurrect' the 10-tailed beast, I've always considered the possibility of it actually happening and Naruto surviving the extraction somehow to be the hero (likely alongside a redeemed Sasuke) who will stop it; his latest comparison to the Sage of the Six Paths solidified that possibility in my mind.

    Consider this:
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/16120179/12

    The bottom right panel of this page really made me wonder about Naruto surviving a possible extraction. What do you guys think?

    P.S: Credit where credit's due if this was mentioned elsewhere.
    If the Kyuubi does get extracted from Naruto, and Madara manages to resurrect the Jyuubi, I bet that the ending of the manga will have Naruto sealing the Jyuubi inside of himself in order to save the world.

  9. #19
    Neo Dravidian is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamDaPsy View Post
    Good GOD, that was an impressive chapter. It is as you say, Black Flash...one in a long line of grade-A chapters, thus far. If the trend is any indication, then next week's has only one direction to go in, and the the likelihood of a seeing the full battle between the Fourth and Nine-tails/Madara only makes it better.

    One thing made me wonder, though. Seeing as how we know that Madara fully intends to 'resurrect' the 10-tailed beast, I've always considered the possibility of it actually happening and Naruto surviving the extraction somehow to be the hero (likely alongside a redeemed Sasuke) who will stop it; his latest comparison to the Sage of the Six Paths solidified that possibility in my mind.

    Consider this:
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/16120179/12

    The bottom right panel of this page really made me wonder about Naruto surviving a possible extraction. What do you guys think?

    P.S: Credit where credit's due if this was mentioned elsewhere.
    Well Naruto already ripped out the kyubi's chakra so even if Madara manages to unseal it he'd only be taking out a husk making it even less likely that naruto would die from and completely remove the any power/anger limitation Naruto may have.
    If you're half the man I am today, you're twice the man you were yesterday.

  10. #20
    himeji is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    High up on a Mountain
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danzo View Post
    so the kyubi's genetics got mixed in somehow? Maybe Minato's seed just fertilised the kyubi's egg, and then Kushina is just the surrogate mother. Hah
    Are...Are you suggesting a threesome? Damn that's messed up. *mind-soaps herself*

    I wonder what Itachi has to do with this. We better not find out that he knew it all along. That would suck.
    Last edited by himeji; 07-08-2010 at 12:28 PM.

 

 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162