Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42
  1. #11
    JZBaltazar is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Why nobody talks how Sakura wants to kill Sasuke? Rape him? Do some technique so they can die together? That would rock but Naruto won't let that happen.

  2. #12
    Luphrecio is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JZBaltazar View Post
    Do some technique so they can die together? That would rock.
    Yes.

    I think you win this thread...
    http://cha30.mybrute.com <-- Try To Fight me, Biatch!

  3. #13
    hawkules is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Master View Post
    maybe its about time for granny Tsunade wake up from her slumber =D
    Funny you should bring that up. I honestly completely forget about her and her condition. But you could be right, it may be time for the 5th to wake from her slumber and lead Konaha into battle. Old school style baby.

  4. #14
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineVTDragon View Post
    Naruto? He's really not that strong, and he's currently swallowed by his unending love for Sasuke.
    That's where Sakura and Sai comes in.
    For Naruto to become Hokage, he too will have to face to same dilema as Sakura now is in,
    by killing Kishi's favorite son.

    however I believe that this is a work of Kishi's assistent, who may have force him to Kill Sasuke
    in order to keep the story going.


    right now.
    It's Gaara who sees the Hokage in Naruto and not in Kakashi.

  5. #15
    black flash's Avatar
    black flash is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazen View Post
    Kakashi must be getting confused. And a little full of himself. Gaara is basically saying to Naruto in front of Kakashi how he's gotta be hokage. Also I don't think the hokage should be Kakashi. He just doesn't seem strong enough.
    Great chapter. Why do you say Kakashi is a little full of himself, because he's talking about being the Hokage?

    To me that doesn't mean he's full of himself everyone else around him keeps thinking he should be the hokage and from the way he speaks, it seems he's known for along time that he might need to be one day.
    Gaara is only telling Naruto if he wants to be hokage that he needs to learn to think like one, he's not dissing kakashi as you make it sound in front of his face by telling Naruto he should he hokage over him, why would he do that after putting his name forward as the leader for the joint villages.

    Kakashi would make a good hokage because as someone has pointed out he has a level head, he always keeps his cool even in the most hectic times the only people dont see him as strong enough is because he's always getting hurt, which happens because he's always protecting someone else.

  6. #16
    Deathbringerpt is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Damn, Danzou has even more hidden stuff now?

    I'll expect a secret ninja scroll between his buttcheeks from now on.

    I can only guess what Madara wants from him, because he definitely doesn't want to kill him, there's something more there

  7. #17
    Bledge is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by black flash View Post
    because he's always getting hurt, which happens because he's always protecting someone else.
    From what we see from the story, that's exactly what Hokages do
    Protecting others

    I really like the way Sai has presented the facts. Good storytelling.
    Gaara's intervention as well.

    And I agree with Deathbringerpt. The way Madara introduced himself is more like he wants to talk with Danzo.
    That's Danzo who wants to fight Madara!

    I wonder what Sakura has in mind to capture Sasuke and/or kill him, because even with Shikamaru she doesn't stand a chance to me.

  8. #18
    The Witcher is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by black flash View Post
    Great chapter. Why do you say Kakashi is a little full of himself, because he's talking about being the Hokage?
    Who else? Kakashi's the only one with the power and smarts to be a Kage. Kishi could create a new character out of thin air for that purpose, but that'd only infuriate readers. And didn't the Daimyo almost appoint him?

    Danzo's character is littered with inconsistent writing. It seems Kishi keeps changing his mind on what kind of ninja he is. First he was drawn like he had only one eye and arm, then Kishi retconned it to modify his robes into a sling for a concealed arm(so that he could use handseasl) and hid a Sharingan under his eye, and now his arm's been transformed into a fully functional cybernetic prosthesis.

    Sakura's 'development' isn't evoking much sympathy from me. How many readers are seriously expecting her to find, let alone kill off Sasuke? I hope Naruto listens to Gaara's advice and focusses on getting stronger instead of getting dragged along with her with his half-assed Sage Mode and lack of Kyuubi control.

    Completely unrelate, here's some comic relief.


    Credit here. http://adel123456789.deviantart.com/
    Last edited by The Witcher; 12-03-2009 at 05:25 AM.
    I'M NO HERO, BELIEVE IT!

  9. #19
    black flash's Avatar
    black flash is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bledge View Post
    From what we see from the story, that's exactly what Hokages do
    Protecting others

    I really like the way Sai has presented the facts. Good storytelling.
    Gaara's intervention as well.

    And I agree with Deathbringerpt. The way Madara introduced himself is more like he wants to talk with Danzo.
    That's Danzo who wants to fight Madara!

    I wonder what Sakura has in mind to capture Sasuke and/or kill him, because even with Shikamaru she doesn't stand a chance to me.
    Exactly and thats another reason why he would make a good hokage.

    You guys do realize that madara said he hasn't seen Danzou since the uchiha massacre. Little things like that are reason to why Danzou's a bastard, are you telling me he knew all about him after all these years and didn't tell the village.

  10. #20
    thirdfang is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    450

    Default

    ^ yeah, but the thing is Danzo is so twisted and mental that we half expected something like that to be true in the first place

 

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162