Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53
  1. #21
    shredderator is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Witcher View Post
    2)Looks like Kishi's repositioning Raiton(Lightning) as the ultimate element now, what with it being even better at cutting/piercing than Fuuton(Wind) when cutting/piercing was supposed to be Fuuton's speciality. I wonder if Naruto will still have that Wind-beats-Lightning elemental advantage over Sasuke that Kakashi told him way back.
    i got the impression that it was more like, with Bees level of ability with the Raiton it was better at cutting. i mean your argument is the same, cuz garunteed that sasuke will be better than bee with raiton when he fights naruto, but still.

    also, bee used the raiton to make the knife vibrate, making it cut better. fuuton is the actual chakra doing the cutting. small difference i know, but i like trying to justify plot holes in naruto

  2. #22
    thirdfang is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    450

    Default

    ^ (insert hysterical laughter about tring to justify plotholes) ah ah, i needed that. ahem. sorry about that, but seriously, you aren't going to last that long doing so. There are just so many that no one bothers doing so anymore unless they make sense on a level that everyone can agree with.

    anyways, I see the elements like this:
    lightning: pierces, sometimes blows up
    wind: slashes
    earth: crushes
    water: shifts, redirects, twists, etc
    fire: corrodes and always blows up

  3. #23
    Ryoga-san is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdfang View Post
    you aren't going to last that long doing so.
    I can't believe someone wrote that phrase with a serious face in a Naruto forum. You make it seem we're a bunch of GULAG inmates fighting for our survival.

  4. #24
    Ryuutobi Motarou is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Solo City, INA
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Somehow, I got the feeling that Sakura's going to confess to Sasuke too.

  5. #25
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutobi Motarou View Post
    Somehow, I got the feeling that Sakura's going to confess to Sasuke too.
    Lol, she then says "I love you, just let Konoha alone" or what?? xDD

  6. #26
    thirdfang is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    450

    Default

    I ment mentally ryoga. There are so many plotholes in this story it can easily drive a person insane... if we aren't already

  7. #27
    metrobluejay is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    at the zoo
    Posts
    936

    Default

    Man even when Sakura is honest about things (though her confession might not be as deep as she believes, she still loves him but doesn't know how deep and losing him would be one of her finishing blows) all you guys still bitch at her.

    Sakura is going to be doing the same exact thing that Naruto found out with his talk with Madara, find out exactly why Sasuke went along with Akatsuki. I do believe she is honest about the things she said in this chapter. Naruto is just being stubborn about anything to do with Sasuke.

    It was a good chapter overall and nice seeing Gaara learn talk no jutsu and using it on the Tsuchikage. Narutoism is spreading.
    Bullet Tooth Tony: You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

    Reporter on Titan Maximum: Sasha is there any connection between your poor album sales and the fact that it sucked?

  8. #28
    black flash's Avatar
    black flash is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,078

    Default

    That's because she is a bitch from time to time and just because she was a little honest this chapter it doesn't mean it makes up for the shit she did in the last.

  9. #29
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by black flash View Post
    That's because she is a bitch from time to time and just because she was a little honest this chapter it doesn't mean it makes up for the shit she did in the last.
    True dat.

  10. #30
    x20a is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danzo View Post
    I'm quite certain that was meant to be read as Sasuke regretting it because he would have killed his friend.
    Idk man, that kinda seems like a soft statement from the kyuubi. Kyuubi doesn't come off as a nice guy who tells people not to kill people or they'll regret it because of guilt. It seems like more of a 'don't you ever do this' kinda threat. And with Witcher's reminder that if the host dies, the tailed beast dies as well, I think Kyuubi cares more about his own life than Sasuke's guilt over Naruto's death.

 

 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162