Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50
  1. #31
    camey is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Amazon Lily, getting mmm by Kuja's
    Posts
    579

    Default

    whether the chapter perfect or worst, nevertheless, i always like reading naruto after One Piece (absolutely)..anyway, there's part where i don't get which is:

    1. i thought we can see kisame vs killer bee atleast half a chp...but only cover 1st page only..
    2. is it mean that all the thing that mifune said earlier regarding characterized each kage was himself, not danzo's trick?
    3. is raikage mean that tsuchikage ever fought with madara in the past??no wonder madara can still alive if tsuchikage were alive too (minus the fact that madara beat up by hashirama) anyway, the way madara talk to all kages, doesn't look like he recognize tsuchikage as one of the person he ever fought before..
    4. naruto rejected sakura's confession..hell yeah..thats the man...she is bitch anyway..just shoot inside and dump her..

    nx chapter prediction:
    1. naruto somehow can read his friend want to finish sasuke instea of help sasuke..he and kakashi will reject that idea entirely..
    2. Fuu actually Ino's uncle..
    Say whatever you like but still I believe in ODAWESOME!

    I still believe Gomu Gomu fruit deserve to be a Logia

    Lets read VAGABOND of Inoue Takehiko (Slamdunk)

  2. #32
    Ryoga-san is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camey View Post
    2. Fuu actually Ino's uncle..
    More like her cousin. He's not much older. Would be interesting if she has a brother we haven't been introduced to yet. Could be some drama in the Matt Parkman ninja family when he manage to think too loud about Danzo at the breakfast table.

  3. #33
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,285

    Default

    Read the chapter, and I have to say what Sakura tells Naruto really seems fishy...

    So, itīs time to see the big battle and Danzouīs Plans (and Sakuraīs crying xDD)

  4. #34
    Kyuubi clone is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    omnipresent
    Posts
    143

    Default

    i was wondering, and maybe this is a bit late to bring up, but does anyone else wonder how is it that danzo had the sharingan and noone in konoha's hyuuga clan ever realised that he had one hidden under his gauze wrappings? seems kinda strange that he's had a sharingan all this time and yet noone in konoha knew about it but yet Ao realised in the kage summit.... strange and it does not make sense to me -- the idea seems rushed and not totally rational to me

  5. #35
    black flash's Avatar
    black flash is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,076

    Default

    Don't forget that Danzou is always underground with root, the only time he ever shows up is when the Elders are with Tsunade, the guy doesn't even show his face at funerals and the Hyuuga clan keep to them selfs aswel so it's understandable that none of the Hyuuga clan have seen it and if they have he probably got members of root to get rid of them.

  6. #36
    Neo Dravidian is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi clone View Post
    i was wondering, and maybe this is a bit late to bring up, but does anyone else wonder how is it that danzo had the sharingan and noone in konoha's hyuuga clan ever realised that he had one hidden under his gauze wrappings? seems kinda strange that he's had a sharingan all this time and yet noone in konoha knew about it but yet Ao realised in the kage summit.... strange and it does not make sense to me -- the idea seems rushed and not totally rational to me
    I seriously dont remember anyone who can sense/read chakra that well. And the only reason the byakugan dude could tell is because he fought the guy whose body parts Danzo stole/took/borrowed. No one(in konoha) said that they didnt know he had it. And if no one really knew then the only people who could tell were the hyugaas and it might be....weird to explain why you were looking through a seemingly decrepit old mans clothes
    If you're half the man I am today, you're twice the man you were yesterday.

  7. #37
    Bledge is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Dravidian View Post
    I seriously dont remember anyone who can sense/read chakra that well. And the only reason the byakugan dude could tell is because he fought the guy whose body parts Danzo stole/took/borrowed. No one(in konoha) said that they didnt know he had it. And if no one really knew then the only people who could tell were the hyugaas and it might be....weird to explain why you were looking through a seemingly decrepit old mans clothes
    I would add that Danzo is a pretty well rated ninja in Konoha, probably all Hyugas could be as well under his command, so you just don't spy a boss just like that. Especially when he's the boss of a secret milice, that he's able to see that you're spying him (or his men can) and that he would probably dig your grave if you do that.
    Just Danzo played his card wild open in the kage summit. It was a double or quit move, and unfortunately for him he got caught.

  8. #38
    Debeeb is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    São Paulo - Brazil
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camey View Post
    whether the chapter perfect or worst, nevertheless, i always like reading naruto after One Piece (absolutely)..anyway, there's part where i don't get which is:

    1. i thought we can see kisame vs killer bee atleast half a chp...but only cover 1st page only..
    2. is it mean that all the thing that mifune said earlier regarding characterized each kage was himself, not danzo's trick?
    3. is raikage mean that tsuchikage ever fought with madara in the past??no wonder madara can still alive if tsuchikage were alive too (minus the fact that madara beat up by hashirama) anyway, the way madara talk to all kages, doesn't look like he recognize tsuchikage as one of the person he ever fought before..
    4. naruto rejected sakura's confession..hell yeah..thats the man...she is bitch anyway..just shoot inside and dump her..

    nx chapter prediction:
    1. naruto somehow can read his friend want to finish sasuke instea of help sasuke..he and kakashi will reject that idea entirely..
    2. Fuu actually Ino's uncle..
    About your doubts:
    1. Well... lets just wait. The time will come (I hope).
    2. The way I see it, Danzo can only put only one thought inside his target's head each time he uses his ability. So, all he made Mifune think was "Danzo is the best one of them"
    3. Maybe he was refering to the time when tsuchukage's village hired akatsuki, IDK
    4. It's not like it was a real confession anyway...

    About your predictions:
    1. I don't think he'll read then, but they will end up telling him.
    2. I believe Fuu is just another orphan... Wathever he is, I blieve we'll never know.

  9. #39
    manggo is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10

    Default Great...

    Quote Originally Posted by Debeeb View Post
    About your doubts:
    1. Well... lets just wait. The time will come (I hope).
    2. The way I see it, Danzo can only put only one thought inside his target's head each time he uses his ability. So, all he made Mifune think was "Danzo is the best one of them"
    3. Maybe he was refering to the time when tsuchukage's village hired akatsuki, IDK
    4. It's not like it was a real confession anyway...

    About your predictions:
    1. I don't think he'll read then, but they will end up telling him.
    2. I believe Fuu is just another orphan... Wathever he is, I blieve we'll never know.
    you're right man. Rather than falsely predicting the situation better wait for the next release...But I think nobody can turn off their curiosity. I myself facing the same problem, keep thinking what gonna happen in the next release....
    Get Paid for Playing gamesville

  10. #40
    Deathbringerpt is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Boy the first scanlation had shit translation, Binktopia made the trap part of the chapter much clearer. Danzou didnīt ask his bodyguard to take his Sharingan in case he died, he ordered the bodyguard to take out the Byakugan of Mizukage's bodyguard.

    And since Fuu managed to swap his body with the doll, heīs probably going to do it, unless the Byakugan guy has something up his sleeve.

    The cursed doll trick was very cool by the way, remembered why i still like Naruto. And it looks like the Tsuchikage fought Madara, i hope that he tells us about some of his jutsus.

    And about Sakura....

    So instead of giving Naruto the friend zone, she makes up the worst, most poorly constructed lie ever about her loving him. The earlier chapters were spent with Sakura saying "Don't worry guys, I'll take care of this, just bring me to Naruto, I'll do all the talking." After saying something like that, you'd think she'd say something hard and motivational to Naruto which would make him have no choice but to go by her words, but all she could think of was "Hey Naruto remembered when i loved Sasuke 2 minutes ago? Well, i stopped doing that, i actually love you right now".

    Fucking Naruto didnīt even hesitated, he knew she was bullshitting him.

    My God woman, for a minute there you seemed like you thought this through.

    I know she's doing this out of care for him and love but it's not romantic love, thatīs not an argument you can justify with feelings popping out of nowhere. Plus Hinata was there first and Sakura will obviously end up with Saskay.

    Enjoyable and pretty hilarious chapter.


    Edit: I want to see Killer Bee and music master ninja team up. Seriously.

 

 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79