Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64
  1. #1
    The Witcher is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    1,188

    Default Naruto Chp 464 Discussion/Chp 465 Predictions

    After a long time I'm first again.

    Onemanga

    Download
    I'M NO HERO, BELIEVE IT!

  2. #2
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,655

    Default

    one of the Raikage men...

    Look at me, Look at me.
    I can shoot freaking lasers...freaking Lasers I tell you!

  3. #3
    Getsuga is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Sasuke, again, is saved by plot. Overall, I think Raikage is a retard for giving up his left hand. So so SO dumb.
    I have laid my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

  4. #4
    black flash's Avatar
    black flash is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,079

    Default

    Nice to see Sasori again and it's nice seeing Gaara protecting Kankuro & Tamari with the sand. That hole in Juugo chest dont look good at all, lets see how much damage Sasuke gonna do with his Susanoo.

    @Getsuga: do you mean he's a retard for attack Sasuke with the flames around him or for cutting off his burning hand, because if it's the first then yes he's a retard if it's the later then no he isn't because he had no other choice.

  5. #5
    goldencalf is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Kankuro: He's a criminal now. He's not like you.

    Oh yeah. Cos it's not like gaara did some things he would be sentenced for, right?
    I like how Gaara replaces "i've been murdering people" with "had eyes full of murderous INTENT"
    It makes it sound like he only wanted to kill people.

    Also
    "He's not the same old sasuke yadda yadda" crap.
    I get it already, mmkay?

    I think Kishi tries to make it clear that he's been -posessed- by evil.
    Therefore his actions aren't really his. Teh Evil Darkness is responsible and not him, m'kay? How convenient.
    And that obviously makes it easier for Kishi to turn him to the light side again.

  6. #6
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getsuga View Post
    Sasuke, again, is saved by plot. Overall, I think Raikage is a retard for giving up his left hand. So so SO dumb.
    He isnīt saved by "the plot" (if you say that you can say EVERYBODY was saved by the plot every time something new happened). We knew that he can attain Susanoo and we knew that he had a new trick. So it wasnīt really a big surprise!

    Quote Originally Posted by black flash View Post
    Nice to see Sasori again and it's nice seeing Gaara protecting Kankuro & Tamari with the sand. That hole in Juugo chest dont look good at all, lets see how much damage Sasuke gonna do with his Susanoo.

    @Getsuga: do you mean he's a retard for attack Sasuke with the flames around him or for cutting off his burning hand, because if it's the first then yes he's a retard if it's the later then no he isn't because he had no other choice.
    Iīm curious about how heīll use Susanoo too.
    And yeah, he could have used some sort of Jutsu (or doesnīt he know any powerful ones?). And also, if I had known Iīd encounter someone who uses Amaterasu, Iīd bring a sealer with me (but I think he got that info too late (?) and that there arenīt that many Jiraya leveld sealers...)

    Quote Originally Posted by goldencalf View Post
    Kankuro: He's a criminal now. He's not like you.

    Oh yeah. Cos it's not like gaara did some things he would be sentenced for, right?
    I like how Gaara replaces "i've been murdering people" with "had eyes full of murderous INTENT"
    It makes it sound like he only wanted to kill people.

    Also
    "He's not the same old sasuke yadda yadda" crap.
    I get it already, mmkay?

    I think Kishi tries to make it clear that he's been -posessed- by evil.
    Therefore his actions aren't really his. Teh Evil Darkness is responsible and not him, m'kay? How convenient.
    And that obviously makes it easier for Kishi to turn him to the light side again.
    Well, thatīd be shitty...I really hope Sasuke will be killed or something (even if redeemed).But I bet they will discover that Madara controlled him xD

  7. #7
    ivanov_2020 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside my head where a lot of worlds exist
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    quick question is double mangekyou mean he use both (left and right) ms at the same time? is this mean that it neverbeen done b4, not even by madara??

    is it like looking both to the right and left side without using any clone (like naruto did), isn't that will give him a huge headache? (this one actually a joke )

  8. #8
    The Witcher is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/464/07/Lookee here! Raikage's lost his right arm as well!

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/464/17/And Naruto's arrived too!

    Seriously, nice chapter.
    1)With his right eye manipulating Amaterasu it's known beyond doubt that Sasuke's Mangekyo has it's own unique jutsus besides Itachi's; just like I'd promised, the naysayers were WRONG with their 'standardised Uchiha dojutsu' trite.

    2)While I don't like seeing Sasuke magically producing new techniques whenever he needs to get stronger, I'm glad Kishi chose to make his new MS jutsus derivations of the old instead of actually expanding his arsenal. Though it makes you think; what next? He's already gone up to Susanoo, how much more godly will his (inevitable) future powerups be?

    3)Raikage will be fine. He's a taijutsu expert, he can just attach an iron club or something to that stump. Though it doesn't make it any less foolish to permanently cripple his ninja skills just to get a chance at killing his opponent.

    After all that fighting, it just occurred to be that not a single member of the party ever bothered asking the other what the hell they were fighting over? Wouldn't it help if Sasuke told the Raikage Killer Bee escaped, or if Gaara asked him the reason for targeting the Kage conference?
    I'M NO HERO, BELIEVE IT!

  9. #9
    ivanov_2020 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside my head where a lot of worlds exist
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Witcher View Post
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/464/07/Lookee here! Raikage's lost his right arm as well!
    don't think too much into it... kishi got things wrong lately... kakashi's scar vanishing act for example. maybe the recent economy is starting to get him...

  10. #10
    rendell is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Time Compression
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Witcher;724139[url
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/464/17/[/url]And Naruto's arrived too!
    I didn't understand this one. But the one about the right arm, I didn't notice until you pointed it out, hehe.

    Right and wrong it's not what separate us and our enemies
    It's our different perspectives and standpoints that
    Separate us.

 

 
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79