Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 64
  1. #51
    Mr I cant afford a life is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Kissimmee, Florida
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krazykwasi View Post

    O yea and can someone tell me y the wood country is still autonomous and not under the control of a ninja village?? The Rock Kage said it was because they were supposedidly soooo strong with their samurai that non of the ninja villages attacked it. This whole battle is discrediting the old Kage's words. THESE SAMURAI ARE PUSSIES!!!!! Wtf kish kish. U build up these samurai soo much only to give us these peasants?? Weak sauce.
    Don't worry to much about the samurai they're not really that important to the story. Also if you remember way back Gatou had to samurai as bodyguards. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/18/14/
    And they didn't put up much of a fight against naruto here. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/23/15/

  2. #52
    Bledge is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Thanks for your answer, Witcher. I understand why I have some progress to do in English

    Quote Originally Posted by The Witcher View Post
    You wish for him to get yet another Rasengan? But yeah, the wind shield sounds nice but will only happen in dreams and fanfics.
    In fact, I wish Naruto doesn't get any new rasengan for a while, but rather versatile non-elemental/wind/new element (probably water ^^)/sage jutsus. Nothing uber powerful and unbeatable, each tool is supposed to be used with intelligence to be effective, as none is perfect.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Witcher
    Rasenshuriken aside the wind training arc was a huge waste; Kishi just can't bring himself to ever give Naruto any versatility in his ninjutsu; he thinks it'd make him too similar to his prized Uchiha.
    I don't think it was a waste, but after re read it, I recognize there's something that doesn't go along well. Naruto has no training by himself, while he knows he has to train and get new skills to survive Akatsuki === not consistent, Naruto is supposed to be hard worker, but only works hard when he is in training arc initiated by someone else.
    Sasuke doesn't wait for someone to train alone. Probably what happened to use MS so well.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Witcher
    Don't fully understand your reasoning, but yeah.
    Precisely, my English skills make us confused

    Quote Originally Posted by The Witcher
    You know, a peeve I had about Itachi was how almost every fight had him resorting to Mangekyou as his trump card; because of that his skill in ninjutsu was never properly explored. This was especially true against Sasuke, where he used almost nothing but Mangekyo against Sasuke's vast range of attacks. Now that Sasuke has the MS his ninjutsu talents are also being passed over in favour of Mangekyou attacks. From now on the second half of every battle will consist of him standing and letting his eye techs do all the work(the first half is where he uses his sword and fails).
    I completely agree with you. MS is supposed to be a last resort skill, because the side effects are (supposed to be) heavy to carry. It shadows the "normal" skills. At least, his opponents give it to us (really like the laser beams by the way)
    But there in a sense, he is fighting one and now maybe two Kages, plus 3-4 high Level Jonins by himself... Sounds normal he uses all his power.
    Even if it's preposterous him to be in such situation.

  3. #53
    Deathbringerpt is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Witcher View Post
    It's been a long time, but I distinctly remember someone claiming that every Uchiha gets the same 3 jutsus with Mangekyo, and that Kakashi was an exception only because he wasn't an Uchiha. It may have been you or one of my other opponents.
    EDIT: What do you know, it was you!

    And what do you know, Kishimoto just said the exact same thing same in this chapter.

    Plus our early discussions were more focused on the fact that Itachi transferred his MS techniques to Sasuke, which was discredited since the initial scanlations were mistranslated.

    And do you need to me opponent? Isnīt that a little dramatic?


    In any case, I think simply the fact that Itachi never formed any shapes with his Amaterasu, topped with two comments in two consecutive chapters about Sasuke being more skilled than Itachi should make it conclusive that Kishi wants us to believe (at least for now) Sasuke's Amaterasu is better than Itachi's. In this manga, lines like these are true unless contradicted later; and I doubt Kishi will ever have anyone say 'Actually Itachi was better than Sasuke' or include the Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi(the new jutsu) under Itachi's arsenal in any future databooks.
    Well, you do make sense with this, although it doesnīt, like you wrongly said in your previous chapter, proves "beyond a doubt" that Sasuke's amaterasu shape change is completely exclusive to him. donīt forget that Itachi never planned to kill Sasuke in the first place and that leaves the possibility that he never used his entire arsenal against him.

    In fact, iīm not even sure he used Tsukyomi.

    Plus, those comments hyping Sasukeīs ability were so forced into our own asses, we need urgent surgery to dislodged it. A ninja that just came up into the plot, insīt of any substantial rank in the series, completely unrelated to the Uchiha clan and from another fucking village is now the expert on the matter of sharingans and can compare 2 completely different sharingans which, for all we know, never saw Itachiīs MS at work in the first place.

    Jesus Christ Kishimoto.

    So while you did gained leverage with this chapter, it doesnīt prove anything beyond doubt since it still falls on speculation.

    Speaking of Susanoo, it seems to have three 'layers', bone, flesh and skin/armour. Sasuke's Susanoo only has muscle right now, so I don't think it'll have Yata's mirror or the Totsuga sword.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/464/16/

    Itīstill forming the flesh though, itīs entirely corporal right now, weīll most likely see his full form next chapter, which could be kust like Itachiīs Susaano but much more demonic in appearance.

  4. #54
    The Witcher is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringerpt View Post
    And what do you know, Kishimoto just said the exact same thing same in this chapter.
    'Cept Sasuke's Susanoo's quite a bit different from Itachi's, as everyone here has noted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringerpt View Post
    Plus our early discussions were more focused on the fact that Itachi transferred his MS techniques to Sasuke, which was discredited since the initial scanlations were mistranslated.
    Depending on the translation Itachi transferred 'his eye techniques/eye power' to Sasuke. There was never anything about it working only once. Heck, even the Naruto wikia states that Itachi gave his MS(presumably with the techniques) to Sasuke. And I believe the databook had a line about Itachi 'leaving a part of forever' with Sasuke to protect him, referring to the MS.


    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringerpt View Post
    And do you need to me opponent? Isn't that a little dramatic?
    It is. Got a better word for someone you're having a polite argument with? English isn't my first language you see.



    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringerpt View Post
    In fact, iīm not even sure he used Tsukyomi.
    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringerpt View Post
    Plus, those comments hyping Sasukeīs ability were so forced into our own asses, we need urgent surgery to dislodged it. A ninja that just came up into the plot, insīt of any substantial rank in the series, completely unrelated to the Uchiha clan and from another fucking village is now the expert on the matter of sharingans and can compare 2 completely different sharingans which, for all we know, never saw Itachiīs MS at work in the first place.

    Jesus Christ Kishimoto.
    Now you understand my frustration when he has characters say things like 'Naruto's grown strong' and 'Naruto's surpassed xxxx' to try and salvage the character whenever he nerfs any progress he's made after a training arc. But Kishi likely believes those lines, and with Sasuke awakening his own MS after Itachi's its a little easier for me to stomach.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bledge View Post
    In fact, I wish Naruto doesn't get any new rasengan for a while, but rather versatile non-elemental/wind/new element (probably water ^^)/sage jutsus. Nothing uber powerful and unbeatable, each tool is supposed to be used with intelligence to be effective, as none is perfect.
    Shh. Kishi might be reading this. He'll do exactly what you don't want him to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bledge View Post
    Precisely, my English skills make us confused
    Don't sweat it. Sometimes I get such problems too.
    I'M NO HERO, BELIEVE IT!

  5. #55
    black flash's Avatar
    black flash is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,079

    Default

    Wow more off topic shit about what Sasuke gets and Naruto doesn't, how kishi is giving Sasuke everything and nerfing Naruto.

  6. #56
    danzo is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    375

    Default

    did you just prune a bunch of posts?
    My posts weren't off topic. In fact, considering this thread is entitled Chp 465 Predictions they were more on-topic than most of this thread.

  7. #57
    black flash's Avatar
    black flash is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,079

    Default

    If you mean "I predict naruto vs sasuke will echo goku vs vegeta." then thats not a Chp 465 Predictions, and the post before that was a list of Dragonball z and Naruto comparsion.

  8. #58
    Nicholas71 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    616

    Default

    Hey, I think I got my posts deleted too...

    EDIT: Looks like it did get deleted...granted, flash, it was too much a Dragonball comparison post...

    Well I'm much too lazy to ask for 'em back, so I'll just stay more on-topic this time. Hahaha.

    What's there to predict for next chapter? Unless Kishi decides to shift the focus to Naruto or something, we're probably gonna see everyone throwing everything they've got as Sasuke with Susanoo just blocking everything. But then that'd make for a boring chapter, so Sasuke may just pull out the sword. But last we heard about it, that sword was supposed to be one of a kind, wasn't it?

    That brings up a good point. Orochimaru was apparently looking for the Totsuka sword for a long time, but Itachi had it all along. But since it was paired with Susanoo...can we say Itachi just got it when he got his MS? But that would make it something you can't look for...and the way the sword is described it seems like something of an old legend, which means Itachi can't be the first one with it. So does that mean that anyone who gets Susanoo via MS gets the sword, making it possible for multiple swords to exist? I haven't read any databooks and some translations of the chapters along the way may have been messed up, so honestly I dunno much bout this, so anyone care to help me out here?

    So next chapter, if Sasuke does pull out the Totsuka sword...it's a bit overkill. And I really don't like the fact that he's using it so casually, but then again when you're going up against two Kages I guess using MS is justified. But the way he's spamming it...right from the start, too. I say next chapter Gaara even gets injured. I also think Raikage gets back in the fight and that another Kage joins them in the end. At least one, if not more. If I had to guess I'd say...the Mizukage. Tsuchikage's gotta watch himself, who knows if he can go jumping around.
    Last edited by Nicholas71; 09-22-2009 at 05:08 AM. Reason: new post above.

  9. #59
    danzo is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by black flash View Post
    If you mean "I predict naruto vs sasuke will echo goku vs vegeta." then thats not a Chp 465 Predictions, and the post before that was a list of Dragonball z and Naruto comparsion.
    I disagree, because even the next chapter will start to echo my prediction if I am correct. Eg. possibly some kind of internal struggle with Sasuke to show that he's being manipulated/controlled, etc.
    What better way to make a prediction than to base it on kishimoto's own influences/source material? You can disagree with my opinion if you want, but that shouldn't entitle you to delete my post.
    whatever..

  10. #60
    Bledge is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas71 View Post
    That brings up a good point. Orochimaru was apparently looking for the Totsuka sword for a long time, but Itachi had it all along. But since it was paired with Susanoo...can we say Itachi just got it when he got his MS? But that would make it something you can't look for...and the way the sword is described it seems like something of an old legend, which means Itachi can't be the first one with it. So does that mean that anyone who gets Susanoo via MS gets the sword, making it possible for multiple swords to exist? I haven't read any databooks and some translations of the chapters along the way may have been messed up, so honestly I dunno much bout this, so anyone care to help me out here?
    .
    Assumption time
    If Susanoo is indeed a summon that uses your life/chakra to appear, like all other summons, only one person at a time would be able to summon Susanoo (hence no Susanoo fight between Madara and Itachi. If Itachi could kill Madara with something as strong as Susanoo, he would have done it already)
    We can assume that Totsuga is Susanoo's artefact (and not of the summoner).

    I'm craving for the next spoiler

 

 
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79