Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 120
  1. #21
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,578

    Default

    @ Dollar: The bigger they are the harder they fall. Im glad pein is at that "near godly" stature. Look at it this way if naruto was fighting any other Akatsuki member he'd already crush them by now. Except for itachi cause that sharingan is ownage unless the opponent has one of their own.

    @ Rasta: LOL SOO TRUE. I just realized it. He was looking at naruto like "U like my new ride man!? Ent she a beauty *touches the hood*"

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  2. #22
    black flash's Avatar
    black flash is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seksekseks View Post
    LOL

    Why would Sasuke entering be so horrible? I mean, I understand that a lot of people here don't like him because he attracts "fan-boys" and everything, but I'd have him enter purely for the sake of further plot development. I think instead of this battle continuing as it is, I'd like it to get interrupted and have some wild stuff happen, rather than just this one on one fight which will at this point eventually guarantee Naruto as the victor. It's just so black and white.

    krazykwasi, it isn't possible for Sasuke to copy jutsu of elements other than his own? I figured he could, seeing as we've seen Kakashi use...at least 4 elements? I can't remember seeing him use wind. Or is it because Kakashi had previously trained using those elements?
    All of Sasuke fights for the past year have been black and white we all knew he would win them. The reason people dont want to see him is because we saw nothing but him for a year which was way to long, Sasuke has nothing to do with Pein there for he's ass should take a back seat for a long time.

  3. #23
    seksekseks is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krazykwasi View Post
    Kakashi's a boss. I wish i could remember the exact chap i read it but i cant, cause it's been a loooonnng time ago. But i remember kakashi saying something like that. Just because you can copy a jutsu if you dont have it's affinity or the necessary chakra required to do the technique not even a sharingan user can copy it.
    Alright, so does that mean Kakashi has affinities with 4 or 5 different elements?

    I guess it's safe to assume that regardless of affinity, a ninja can practice and develop a jutsu of any element. For example, the Third used multiple and possessed no special ability like the Sharingan or Rinnegan.

  4. #24
    RastaNate is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by black flash View Post
    All of Sasuke fights for the past year have been black and white we all knew he would win them. The reason people dont want to see him is because we saw nothing but him for a year which was way to long, Sasuke has nothing to do with Pein there for he's ass should take a back seat for a long time.
    Heck, I'd be glad if he only shows up after a timeskip. After he took out the 8 tails he really went emo with his gang, so I say leave them out for a while!

  5. #25
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seksekseks View Post
    Alright, so does that mean Kakashi has affinities with 4 or 5 different elements?

    I guess it's safe to assume that regardless of affinity, a ninja can practice and develop a jutsu of any element. For example, the Third used multiple and possessed no special ability like the Sharingan or Rinnegan.
    Yea most likely. Kakashi or yamato did mention that Jounin class and higher usually have more than one affinity however it was mentioned that your only born with ONE. Reread the naruto training arc and it'll be more clearer cause Yamato explained this shit to naruto in more detail.

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  6. #26
    black flash's Avatar
    black flash is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seksekseks View Post
    Alright, so does that mean Kakashi has affinities with 4 or 5 different elements?

    I guess it's safe to assume that regardless of affinity, a ninja can practice and develop a jutsu of any element. For example, the Third used multiple and possessed no special ability like the Sharingan or Rinnegan.
    You have your main affinity and then the others you can learn but jutsu in the other affinity will not be at the level of your main one, and Kakashi only has 3 that we know of Lightning, Earth and Water.

  7. #27
    seksekseks is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    70

    Default

    QUOTE=black flash;689894]All of Sasuke fights for the past year have been black and white we all knew he would win them. The reason people dont want to see him is because we saw nothing but him for a year which was way to long, Sasuke has nothing to do with Pein there for he's ass should take a back seat for a long time.[/QUOTE]

    Right, right, but that fact does not make this fight any less black and white. If the story only followed Naruto for the next year, an equal number of people would complain. My point is that I want some contrast in this plot, and the perfect one would be mixing Naruto's and Sasuke's stories.

    Quote Originally Posted by krazykwasi View Post
    Yea most likely. Kakashi or yamato did mention that Jounin class and higher usually have more than one affinity however it was mentioned that your only born with ONE. Reread the naruto training arc and it'll be more clearer cause Yamato explained this shit to naruto in more detail.
    Nahhh, I think we've got the facts here. It's still confusing though. Loopholes, yeh.

    Edit:
    Alright black flash, so would you say that Sharingan copying is limited to elements already practiced by the user? Because I think that that defeats the purpose of the Sharingan's copying ability.

  8. #28
    The Witcher is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Woo boy. As usual by the time I arrived there were already 3 pages full...

    Great chapter. It's not much, but I knew what that scroll was for ever since I first read the spoiler about extra shadow clones.

    1)Seeing Naruto use his jutsus more creatively somewhat makes up for not having many. Am I the only one who was reminded by the Rasenshuriken henge of the 'Double Shadow Shuriken' moment in the Sasuke vs. Itachi match?

    2)Only thing I don't get is how Naruto can see that resurrection statue. Thought summons like that were only visible to the summoner and anyone linked to them?

    3)seksekseks, even if Sharingan can copy any jutsu you're still limited by your own elemental affinities. Kakashi's just lucky enough to have three(Lightning, water, earth). He used a fire jutsu in anime filler but that was before the elemental affinities were explained so it doesn't count.

    And dear god no, we DON'T want Sasuke interfering in this battle. Do you know that so far in Part 2 he's actually had more fights than Naruto? (I presented a detailed analysis some 12 or so chapters ago, but that's the general gist of it) This is an action manga called NARUTO, let's allow the title character atleast one good SOLO fight in Part 2, shall we? Besides Sasuke's already got Kabuchimaru and Madara on the horizon, and I doubt Naruto will be getting a piece of those.
    Last edited by The Witcher; 01-30-2009 at 04:19 AM.
    I'M NO HERO, BELIEVE IT!

  9. #29
    seksekseks is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Witcher View Post

    3)seksekseks, even if Sharingan can copy any jutsu you're still limited by your own elemental affinities. Kakashi's just lucky enough to have three(Lightning, water, earth). He used a fire jutsu in anime filler but that was before the elemental affinities were explained so it doesn't count.
    Well, we've established that a character is born with one affinity, so the question here is: what qualifies a shinobi to be able to use certain elemental jutsu? Learning just one? Or is it more complicated, in a sense of understanding one's inner chakra? Ahhhh man, I'm just curious.

    Anyway, sorry for straying off. I know this should just go in some other thread.
    Again, great chapter. Oh, and on page 3, what's Bunta mean by "Just a trickle"? Mistranslation?

  10. #30
    Nicholas71 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    616

    Default

    ^Witcher

    1) Completely agree. I've always like naruto's innovation.

    2) I think naruto can see it because of his sage chakra and sage mode. it helped him sense that kakashi's chakra wasn't around (namely because there was none).

    and no, no, and no to sasuke entering this. I want naruto to just finish his first extremely kickass battle by himself (excepting the frogs, of course).

    and i also like how he managed to hold his ground with taijutsu against god pain when he was out of sage mode. though im still a little confused as to whether kagebunshins allow chakra transfer.

 

 
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79