Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 66
  1. #11
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivanov_2020 View Post
    so... the "kuchiyose pein" is also known by some of the leaf ... it make the theory of "danzo is the one behind pein" becoming even more possible isn't it.
    uhh were are you getting that from?? He (i thought it was a girl) is not known by the leaf ino's dad recognizes the guy only because he saw the corpse in that captured ninja's mind. Can you really comprehend what you read??

    I not gonna fully believe kakashi's dead till its been confirmed. Theres a bunch of mini Katsuya's squirming all over Konoha that its not even funny. Like fukin 5 or 6 of em just showed up , in the NICK of time, to save ino and company. Theres still a posibilty that he's gonna get saved by one.

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/425/02/
    ^ he's just in really bad shape but not dead.......YET! "I'll be there soon. Key word

    So no frog naruto fusion? Fine by me. Now he's gonna have to step up an be a man and learn on his own. I guess the peeping tom, konohamaru, would be the one to tell naruto wats going on. I wonder if he made a contract with the toads as well since he wants to be like naruto an all. I could see him summoning Gamatatsu. There're both childish.

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  2. #12
    Deathbringerpt is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Time to face facts- Kakashi is dead. Not dying, dead. Kind of a pity really. We never did find out what happened to Rin.
    Not really, this was just the start of KakashiŽs "death trip", heŽll most likely not die.

    Which was kinda cool, him talking to his dad and all, had a 6 feet under vibe to it.
    Last edited by Deathbringerpt; 11-20-2008 at 10:59 AM.

  3. #13
    ktono is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Venezuela. Caracas
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by himeji View Post
    thanks blackflash for posting this as soon as it was out. it was a cool chapter.

    ooo, now I get it. So Konohamaru's gonna tell Naruto what the heck is up. Wonder who will instruct him how to get to the frogs' place?
    ^ this a very good asumption!! i like it, maybe iruka or the perv ninja assigned to konohamaru.

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    don't think he can died like that???
    or maybe he's dreaming.
    ^ maybe he fainted and is having a delirium

  4. #14
    TheJaggid is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    your computer screen
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Wow, a lot of stupid posts in the first page.

    Anyways, I'm laying off whether Kakashi is dead or not until it's confirmed. Scenes of characters visiting the dead as they're close to dead are too common. The fact that Kakashi said his explanation to his father would take a long time definitely worries me though. Fuck, I seriously hope he doesn't die this way.

    I felt really sad when I heard him say he couldn't protect Rin. I wonder how she died...

    May those who accept their fate be granted happiness; to those who defy it, glory.

  5. #15
    Deathbringerpt is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by himeji View Post
    ooo, now I get it. So Konohamaru's gonna tell Naruto what the heck is up. Wonder who will instruct him how to get to the frogs' place?

    OH SHI-

    YouŽre probably right.

  6. #16
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,643

    Default

    so the frog hermit mode is a no go..
    maybe he'll have to find a way to master the hermit fox mode

  7. #17
    ixidor_1234 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Austria, near bavaria
    Posts
    12

    Default

    so now we know how kakashi looks without his mask. (Chiyo even mistook him for his father).
    I think he`s dead, first of all because of the whole "obito, master, rin... iŽll be there soon" (aftrerlife?) thing. And second because of the fact, that we know his fathers and so kakashis face.

  8. #18
    neruke is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth, still the best place.
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Kakashi IS NOT DONE YET.

  9. #19
    DamnIt is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krazykwasi View Post
    uhh were are you getting that from?? He (i thought it was a girl) is not known by the leaf ino's dad recognizes the guy only because he saw the corpse in that captured ninja's mind. Can you really comprehend what you read??

    I not gonna fully believe kakashi's dead till its been confirmed. Theres a bunch of mini Katsuya's squirming all over Konoha that its not even funny. Like fukin 5 or 6 of em just showed up , in the NICK of time, to save ino and company. Theres still a posibilty that he's gonna get saved by one.

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/425/02/
    ^ he's just in really bad shape but not dead.......YET! "I'll be there soon. Key word

    So no frog naruto fusion? Fine by me. Now he's gonna have to step up an be a man and learn on his own. I guess the peeping tom, konohamaru, would be the one to tell naruto wats going on. I wonder if he made a contract with the toads as well since he wants to be like naruto an all. I could see him summoning Gamatatsu. There're both childish.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/424/08/

    here it says its a girl

    oh, maby that guy made the same mistake i did, that guy carrying the body isnt ino's dad, its some evil rain ninja guy ..

    but that evil ninja guy is captured by ino's dad as you say, souldnt it be easy to see what happened then?

    its good that naruto cant fusion with the frog, very good now all he has to depend on his is tornado jutsu move..
    Last edited by DamnIt; 11-20-2008 at 02:48 PM.


    Whats up with the oversized signatures?

    i love you black flash Muah !!!

  10. #20
    metrobluejay is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    at the zoo
    Posts
    936

    Default

    It's utter shit that Naruto can't fuse with Fukasaku. The whole reisan that Fukasaku and his wife fuse with people who are going to use sage chakra is to give them enough time to use it. Now Naruto will probably have to learn to use sage chakra on the fly with nothing to protect him. Or somehow gets Kyuubi to do something. I like what the person said before, both of Kumo's jinchuuriki's were/are pretty close to their bijuu to the point that Killer Bee has a pretty amicable relationship. So the reason that Killer Bee escaped the extraction process was to give Naruto some training with the Kyuubi.

    Don't think that Konohamaru has signed the Toad contract. IIRC a toad has it in it's stomach so he'd need either Jaraiya or Naruto to summon that specific toad and neither of them have had much time in Konoha from the time skip on. No I think Konohamaru will either somehow stumble onto a Pain or more likely Konan and he'll/he's probably going to sign the ape contract. So far as we know there are no other Sarutobi's besides Kuranei and Asuma's baby.
    Bullet Tooth Tony: You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

    Reporter on Titan Maximum: Sasha is there any connection between your poor album sales and the fact that it sucked?

 

 
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162