Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    true i take back what i said. but there a mixture. some cocky pple are badass cocky, my fav hidan. he reminds me of Joker. then some pple are kool lvl headed (i.e not loud and screamin) kakashi, another one of my favs, orochi. What pissed me off with killerbee's cockyness is when pple start toying with other. U have to agree if killerbee was a lil smart and a tad more serious he wouldv'e killed sasuke and friends when he had the good chance without havin to go full 8 tails.

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  2. #12
    oldmagic is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krazykwasi View Post
    true i take back what i said. but there a mixture. some cocky pple are badass cocky, my fav hidan. he reminds me of Joker. then some pple are kool lvl headed (i.e not loud and screamin) kakashi, another one of my favs, orochi. What pissed me off with killerbee's cockyness is when pple start toying with other. U have to agree if killerbee was a lil smart and a tad more serious he wouldv'e killed sasuke and friends when he had the good chance without havin to go full 8 tails.
    Dude, he outclassed them long ago. This is like child's play to him. This is like a bully from a middle school trying to pick on a huge gangster from Chicago or something. Obviously the guy is going to play with the kid seeing as the kid looked like he is going to win this fight already. Anyone would. I would. You would. And when Killerbee went demon, it was just overkill. Did you see that beam? he obliterated the entire area akin to what four tailed Naruto did to that entire forest.

    This was over from the start. BUT....Sasuke pulls out the black flame outta his ass....i mean his eyes. This technique not only un avoidable but powerful. Killerbee lost because he was unprepared for it and it litterly hit him right smack in the face.

    Just like how the kid would have pulled out a gun out of nowhere and put a couple of bullets in the gangster's knees.

  3. #13
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldmagic View Post
    Dude, he outclassed them long ago. This is like child's play to him. This is like a bully from a middle school trying to pick on a huge gangster from Chicago or something. Obviously the guy is going to play with the kid seeing as the kid looked like he is going to win this fight already. Anyone would. I would. You would. And when Killerbee went demon, it was just overkill. Did you see that beam? he obliterated the entire area akin to what four tailed Naruto did to that entire forest.

    This was over from the start. BUT....Sasuke pulls out the black flame outta his ass....i mean his eyes. This technique not only un avoidable but powerful. Killerbee lost because he was unprepared for it and it litterly hit him right smack in the face.

    Just like how the kid would have pulled out a gun out of nowhere and put a couple of bullets in the gangster's knees.

    haha. true. i WOULD mess with the brat. *sigh* i wish it turned out the way natural order meant it to, the weaker prey escaping or dying.

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  4. #14
    TheJaggid is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    your computer screen
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldmagic View Post
    Dude, he outclassed them long ago. This is like child's play to him. This is like a bully from a middle school trying to pick on a huge gangster from Chicago or something. Obviously the guy is going to play with the kid seeing as the kid looked like he is going to win this fight already. Anyone would. I would. You would. And when Killerbee went demon, it was just overkill. Did you see that beam? he obliterated the entire area akin to what four tailed Naruto did to that entire forest.

    This was over from the start. BUT....Sasuke pulls out the black flame outta his ass....i mean his eyes. This technique not only un avoidable but powerful. Killerbee lost because he was unprepared for it and it litterly hit him right smack in the face.

    Just like how the kid would have pulled out a gun out of nowhere and put a couple of bullets in the gangster's knees.
    I lol'd.

    Anyone play Devil May Cry? Now Dante, HE was cocky.

    May those who accept their fate be granted happiness; to those who defy it, glory.

  5. #15
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    uhh riding on a rocket thats meant to kill you like a surf board while laughing?? nahh thats not cocky at all that dude just likes to rock!! lol. true. he was a cocky bastard.

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  6. #16
    oldmagic is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krazykwasi View Post
    uhh riding on a rocket thats meant to kill you like a surf board while laughing?? nahh thats not cocky at all that dude just likes to rock!! lol. true. he was a cocky bastard.
    no, whats cocky is that Dante trying to put on the music from the machine while the monsters behind him were waiting for him....or lol i dunno been too long.

  7. #17
    Heartlessfang is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The heart of all worlds
    Posts
    840

    Default

    ^ with a brother like vergil you have to be that way.

  8. #18
    krazykwasi is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx babay!!!
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldmagic View Post
    no, whats cocky is that Dante trying to put on the music from the machine while the monsters behind him were waiting for him....or lol i dunno been too long.
    "hold on guys you mind if i get my sound track going before i kick yall's asses?" haha. yea cocky with a Capital C.

    "He is now declaring his words to the WORLD!"

  9. #19
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,833

    Default

    And I thought the ninja future looked bright.

  10. #20
    hinagikukatsura is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Student council clock tower
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krazykwasi View Post
    "hold on guys you mind if i get my sound track going before i kick yall's asses?" haha. yea cocky with a Capital C.
    You should see him in devil may cry 4. A new born giant god was flying and he just said "Oh looky it has wings hahahahahahaha!" damn it.

    Anyway back to naruto, I couldn't believe Killerbee was easily defeated by Amaterasu. I thought his armour would have some protection against those black flames. I guess Amaterasu truly is absolute except against Toby who survived it without a clear explanation as to how h did it except by saying he had some tricks up his sleeve..
    My Waifu!

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79