Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 77
  1. #21
    Ryoga-san is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Naruto will definately get a sweet revenge on Pain.

  2. #22
    Sidharthavicious is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    644

    Default

    I like how Naruto's grief was played out. It wasn't overly dramatic like in a lot of shonen manga and it showed that Naruto has both grown up a little but is still immature.

    The Naruto/Sasuke parallels keep popping up. Now they both have lost someone close to them, but Naruto seems like the only one who will mature from it. It's an interesting counter-point to Sasuke's muted reaction to Itachi's death.
    Right now Naruto looks like the bigger man for grieving instead of immediately heading off for revenge.

  3. #23
    healme is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    86

    Default

    ^about the ninja outfit, Kakashi always wear his everytime we saw him. eg.:when Naruto met him after two and a half year, he was reading Icha Icha Paradaisu wearing his ninja outfit.

  4. #24
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidharthavicious View Post
    I like how Naruto's grief was played out. It wasn't overly dramatic like in a lot of shonen manga and it showed that Naruto has both grown up a little but is still immature.

    The Naruto/Sasuke parallels keep popping up. Now they both have lost someone close to them, but Naruto seems like the only one who will mature from it. It's an interesting counter-point to Sasuke's muted reaction to Itachi's death.
    Right now Naruto looks like the bigger man for grieving instead of immediately heading off for revenge.
    I totally agree with that one
    that Naruto is still going forward.

  5. #25
    DamnIt is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    528

    Default

    maby not wanting any raman was a sign of huge progress

    from that point on naruto was not more the naruto we knew

    well i hope so .. but if he gets all emo .. i dont know .. what if he starts wearing a cape with flames on it..


    Whats up with the oversized signatures?

    i love you black flash Muah !!!

  6. #26
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,829

    Default

    This was one of the better chapters in awhile. Naruto is becoming a mean bastard,sweet.

  7. #27
    zero215 is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    54

    Default

    I liked this chapter. I was a lil pissed at the beginning because he took it out on Tsunde. I think Naruto crying was ok, i would think it would be kind of weird if he didn't cry. I believe that Naruto has grown up too. Sasuke grown up also but he just has to put a face on in front of Madara and co. And he did cry too...

  8. #28
    HeyITZthatFC is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryo_dragon_shinobi View Post
    Ahh thanks, too many people on onemanga to read it tho.
    I liked this chapter, even tho its kinda pointless to the main story plot, but its still needed to show some in depth characteristics of the characters, so its pretty meaningful.
    Seemed pretty important for the plot to me.. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DamnIt View Post
    maby not wanting any raman was a sign of huge progress

    from that point on naruto was not more the naruto we knew

    well i hope so .. but if he gets all emo .. i dont know .. what if he starts wearing a cape with flames on it..
    Nah I doubt it.. Naruto definitely isn't the samer Naruto we once knew, but the way he thinks is trademark, it would be pretty cool if he retrieved Jiraiya's headband or something though.. That would be kind of gross though grabbing it from a dead body that's been in the water for what like a week and a half already? lol

  9. #29
    animalia555 is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    532

    Default

    This chapter had some great character development for Naruto. Though I think he did not go for the ramen because he was too upset to be hungry.
    Last edited by animalia555; 06-20-2008 at 12:32 PM.

  10. #30
    AtrumIncendia is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henchy432 View Post
    This was one of the better chapters in awhile. Naruto is becoming a mean bastard,sweet.
    Or he was just upset.

 

 
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162