Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51
  1. #11
    Duststorm is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raszagal View Post
    But Sasuke isnt that dumb anymore, he did see through Orochimarus intentions of training him up. So, He should also be aware of Madara intentions of using him as a tool of war, but then again, does Sasuke really care? He got NO family left what so ever, and he killed the last member with is own hanbs, one who actually loved him. I got trouble seeing if Sasuke is playing Madara or if Sasuke just doesnt care anymore..

    hIf he doesnt care, well, then this time he WILL kill Naruto imo.
    No Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha, he is not pretending. He is pushed so far over the edge that he can only care about himself and on how much he is suffering. He does not care that his plan will cause many people the same pain that he is feeling. Also he is angry that while the Uchiha suffer, Konoha prospers and he wants to put the cycle to a end by completely destroying Konoha.

    Yeah Sasuke will try to kill Naruto if he gets in his way.

  2. #12
    AtrumIncendia is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Maybe Sasuke won't kill Naruto this time, seeing as how he's the only thing he has left now.

  3. #13
    Duststorm is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtrumIncendia View Post
    Maybe Sasuke won't kill Naruto this time, seeing as how he's the only thing he has left now.
    I doubt he realizes that, he gave up on Naruto a long time ago. To him all that is left is revenge.

  4. #14
    Ringmaster is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    209

    Default

    i miss the days when people used paragraphs

  5. #15
    AtrumIncendia is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
    I doubt he realizes that, he gave up on Naruto a long time ago. To him all that is left is revenge.
    He hated Itachi with all his heart and desired his complete and utter destruction. He later realized how much he admired and loved him. So what makes you think his feelings for Naruto won't change?

  6. #16
    masterrabbit is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
    No Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha, he is not pretending. He is pushed so far over the edge that he can only care about himself and on how much he is suffering. He does not care that his plan will cause many people the same pain that he is feeling. Also he is angry that while the Uchiha suffer, Konoha prospers and he wants to put the cycle to a end by completely destroying Konoha.

    Yeah Sasuke will try to kill Naruto if he gets in his way.
    uh not really, you must be reading some other manga...
    <----I Love My Cat, His Name Is Lulu

  7. #17
    Urameshi-sama is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raszagal View Post
    But Sasuke isnt that dumb anymore, he did see through Orochimarus intentions of training him up. So, He should also be aware of Madara intentions of using him as a tool of war, but then again, does Sasuke really care? He got NO family left what so ever, and he killed the last member with is own hanbs, one who actually loved him. I got trouble seeing if Sasuke is playing Madara or if Sasuke just doesnt care anymore..

    If he doesnt care, well, then this time he WILL kill Naruto imo.
    First of all, Oro didn't mislead Sasuke about his intentions to use his body. In addition, everyone tried to dissuade Sasuke from joining Oro and warned him of Oro's intentions. Sasuke didn't use his intellect anywhere in figuring that purpose out. What he did show was that he was ballsy enough to lead Oro on a feint while he intended to betray him.

    It would be great if he was doing the same thing for Tobi.

    As for caring, Sasuke HAS shown care and acknowledgment of his bond with Naruto and Team 7. He acted cold to them in the last encounter, but during VoTE we saw how important that bond was to him- so much so that he felt he wouldn't be able to seek revenge if he kept it. With Sasuke now realizing the value of his bonds with his brother's death, I wouldn't sell out the possibility of him rekindling allegiance with Konoha and Naruto.

    But I too am unsure on what he intends. On one hand I want to say he's learned from his mistake and will try to make amends by the suggestion above. But at the same time I'm unsure if Sasuke really has learned from his actions, because we've seen him make rash and frankly stupid decisions when he's upset, and this may just be the latest in the series of mistakes he's making.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
    Well you have too see it from Sasuke perspective and if you read the chapter carefully, he blames Konoha for everything.

    Sasuke does not care if what Konoha did was right or wrong. He only cares about that his family and happy childhood was taken from him by Konoha.Also Konoha manipulated his brother into killing the Uchiha clan when he hated to kill. Then from Sasuke perspective Konoha is to blamed that he lost his bond with his older brother, one that meant everything to him.
    Sasuke wants revenge on Konoha for ruining his life, he does not care if Madara is using him for his own purpose as long he is willing to help him.
    So yes Sasuke is very manipulable when he is gets emotional.
    +1 to Atrum and rabbit on this one. No point being redundant.

  8. #18
    Dante Obscuri is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sodom and Gomorrah - Cocytus
    Posts
    3,254

    Default

    I think all of this as just a build-up for new/last battle between Naruto and Sasuke, since it has been anticipated for quite some time already.

    I wonder, though, how will their battle follow? Will it be the typical "Naruto beats the bad guy and changes him," or will it proceed and end in a different way? I'd honestly prefer the latter, but I'm quite sure the former is mostly a given.

    Anyway, as for Sasuke being a tool, I wouldn't be able to tell, but he certainly loves being blind (or, at least, that's how it seems to be).


  9. #19
    Duststorm is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtrumIncendia View Post
    He hated Itachi with all his heart and desired his complete and utter destruction. He later realized how much he admired and loved him. So what makes you think his feelings for Naruto won't change?
    You know that Sasuke is the type of person that only realizes how much he lost after he lost it.Besides he now too obsess with revenge(again) to really care about him now.

    Quote Originally Posted by masterrabbit View Post
    uh not really, you must be reading some other manga...
    Well that is just my interpretation on what is going on, probably some people are going to disagree with me. I could be dead wrong and just looking too deep into the story. Also my interpretation is better then "LOL Sasgay's evil now with his gay Sharingan", which some people happen to say quite often.
    Last edited by Duststorm; 06-01-2008 at 06:32 AM.

  10. #20
    AtrumIncendia is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
    You know that Sasuke is the type of person that only realizes how much he lost after he lost it.Besides he now too obsess with revenge(again) to really care about him now.
    It would be really crappy if there was no character development for Sasuke. I don't think Kishi would end the story with Sasuke having nothing.

 

 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162