Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 155

Thread: Chapter 399

  1. #21
    camey is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Amazon Lily, getting mmm by Kuja's
    Posts
    581

    Post

    @DamnIt: sorry, got to against that...i believe when hashirama beat madara, obito not even born yet...are you telling that madara's soul were flee freely until kakashi gaiden??

    @ringmaster: up till now the name of 4th hokage mentioned was Namikaze Minato.

    madara saying 'Black Ops' were guarding uchiha clan...is he mean Root??
    and if itachi was part of 'black ops', is that mean itachi was part of Root too??
    another thing is, as far as i remember itachi look like someone who's had no feeling(plz correct me if i'm wrong here)...
    Say whatever you like but still I believe in ODAWESOME!

    I still believe Gomu Gomu fruit deserve to be a Logia

    Lets read VAGABOND of Inoue Takehiko (Slamdunk)

  2. #22
    oldmagic is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    521

    Default

    ...are you guys serious?! We are STILL on the topic of Obito?! Jeez, the next thing you know, obito discussion would still go on even when the manga is completed.

  3. #23
    Sion4ever is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The city with the most bridges in Europe.
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camey View Post
    @DamnIt: sorry, got to against that...i believe when hashirama beat madara, obito not even born yet...are you telling that madara's soul were flee freely until kakashi gaiden??

    @ringmaster: up till now the name of 4th hokage mentioned was Namikaze Minato.

    madara saying 'Black Ops' were guarding uchiha clan...is he mean Root??
    and if itachi was part of 'black ops', is that mean itachi was part of Root too??
    another thing is, as far as i remember itachi look like someone who's had no feeling(plz correct me if i'm wrong here)...
    until this post i didn't feel like posting here at all... people discussing annoying things again (eg. some idiot bringing up the madara = obito theory for NO reason..)

    well regarding the 'black ops' - that term is new isn't it?
    but itachi being part of ROOT was already suggested by a few people (urameshi? .. mmhm probably) and it sounds quite possible
    ah.. wiki says VIZ translated ANBU as black ops and the english dub called them 'ANBU Black Ops'
    so anbu were in charge of watching over the uchiha (kind of CIA-like)


    also: i really detest people DOUBTING madars credibility here
    ofcourse as a villain he should have a reason to fool sasuke
    but at this point we know nothing about his objectives at all (concerning sasuke that is)
    in addition kishi has never used FLASHBACKS to tell us some lies
    so cut it out for now - please T_T
    i find it quite irritating and useless
    Last edited by Sion4ever; 05-09-2008 at 09:42 AM.

    Katastrophe.

  4. #24
    Spurgu is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In your pants. OO BOY
    Posts
    2,025

    Default

    Yeah, I guess Kohona was just a bit too hasty judging the uchiha (though now that I think about it, the leader not wanting to make peace and all those battles.. I guess I understand) but c'moon! nobody else wants the akatsuki to be succesfull? nobody wishes to see epic battles? guess it's just me. :P

  5. #25
    camey is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Amazon Lily, getting mmm by Kuja's
    Posts
    581

    Post

    so can't it be that Root's ANBU were part of konoha ANBU...
    and there's no mistaken when we see yamato were one of the root too...
    i mean this...

    Naruto 284 page 15 | One Manga
    Naruto 285 page 08 | One Manga
    Naruto 286 page 17 | One Manga
    except the hairstyle can be questionable...
    Say whatever you like but still I believe in ODAWESOME!

    I still believe Gomu Gomu fruit deserve to be a Logia

    Lets read VAGABOND of Inoue Takehiko (Slamdunk)

  6. #26
    Sion4ever is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The city with the most bridges in Europe.
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camey View Post
    so can't it be that Root's ANBU were part of konoha ANBU...
    and there's no mistaken when we see yamato were one of the root too...
    i mean this...

    Naruto 284 page 15 | One Manga
    Naruto 285 page 08 | One Manga
    Naruto 286 page 17 | One Manga
    except the hairstyle can be questionable...
    ROOT was just a training department for future anbu under supervision of danzou (training children!)
    and yes yamato seems to be also part of ROOT (which was actually disbanded by the third)

    Katastrophe.

  7. #27
    oldmagic is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Was the clear term for Tenzo. But, your right, We know nothing about madara. He was even beaten by the first even when he brought out his nine tailed demon.

    This is nuts. Uchiha has the power to control the demon while the Senju has the power to repress the demon.

    And before they fought, Uchiha was scared of the first. They were powerful but the first was possibly the most powerful of all during those era. Not even the Sandaime could beat him, i bet.

  8. #28
    camey is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Amazon Lily, getting mmm by Kuja's
    Posts
    581

    Post

    regarding yamato, he is oro's experiment then (maybe) danzou put him under root and lastly, tsunade assigned him (as a best ANBU) to replace kakashi...bit confusing here...

    anyway, 1 new info for me in this chpter is hashirama not even better than madara, but he also can beat both combining power of madara & kyuubi...
    whoa what a great shinobi he is...
    Say whatever you like but still I believe in ODAWESOME!

    I still believe Gomu Gomu fruit deserve to be a Logia

    Lets read VAGABOND of Inoue Takehiko (Slamdunk)

  9. #29
    oldmagic is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camey View Post
    regarding yamato, he is oro's experiment then (maybe) danzou put him under root and lastly, tsunade assigned him (as a best ANBU) to replace kakashi...bit confusing here...

    anyway, 1 new info for me in this chpter is hashirama not even better than madara, but he also can beat both combining power of madara & kyuubi...
    whoa what a great shinobi he is...
    Trying to understand what youjust wrote gave me a headache. And i'm not speaking figuratively speaking either.

  10. #30
    DamnIt is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    528

    Default

    didnt the sunji thing summen the 9 tails? you see the leader standing on some scroll with the clan mark on it, the clans where rivals in every way that could mean that the S clan could summen it and uchiha clan sould kill it ( control it ? in a way like calm it? the raw power from unleashing or someting ) riiiiiiggggghhhhtttt?


    Whats up with the oversized signatures?

    i love you black flash Muah !!!

 

 
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162