Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 87

Thread: Chapter 385

  1. #11
    Raszagal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Fort Europa
    Posts
    4,067

    Default

    I liked the Chapter, Espacially that Itachi wasn't 'a good guy' at any part of his life. Madara have probably had his hands in his brain ever since he was a little boy.

  2. #12
    benny22 is online now Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    176

    Default

    you think? from what i remember, the manga said that he only began to change once he became part of the ANBU. so i was guessing that in one ANBU mission, he encountered Madara and the rest is history.

    what i want to know though is if Madara was afraid of Minato and thats why he summoned the kyubi to attack the village, to get rid of the 4th who may have been the only one strong enough to defeat him.

  3. #13
    Purple Filth is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    506

    Default

    I like how he officially confirms that you go blind with those eyes.

  4. #14
    Raszagal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Fort Europa
    Posts
    4,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benny22 View Post
    you think? from what i remember, the manga said that he only began to change once he became part of the ANBU. so i was guessing that in one ANBU mission, he encountered Madara and the rest is history.

    what i want to know though is if Madara was afraid of Minato and thats why he summoned the kyubi to attack the village, to get rid of the 4th who may have been the only one strong enough to defeat him.
    Meh, It would fit perfectly together. But I'll like to think that Madara met Itachi before that. Itachi stated that he acted like a good big brother so he could measure his strength, probably because Madara wanted to see if Sasuke ever could activate the MS. Maybe the reason why he started acting weird after joinning tha anbu was because now he had measured Sasuke, and the plan of killing the clan was about to set into motion, so he couldn't care less about the clan and espacially Sasuke.

  5. #15
    sakura_hana is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    over there!
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    why would itachi ever want sasuke to activate the MS?

  6. #16
    horamu is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_hana View Post
    why would itachi ever want sasuke to activate the MS?
    'coz Madara needs 3 Uchihas with the MS

  7. #17
    Raszagal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Fort Europa
    Posts
    4,067

    Default

    Don't go all Tengu theory on this one, The manga states nothing about Madara/Itachi wanting to awaken the Tengu king. Though their true plan have not been revealed yet..

  8. #18
    Ryoga-san is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Heh, I said months ago that the Sasuke vs Itachi battle would be fought inside their heads, Hero style. It was so predictable.

  9. #19
    Dante Obscuri is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sodom and Gomorrah - Cocytus
    Posts
    3,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raszagal View Post
    I liked the Chapter, Espacially that Itachi wasn't 'a good guy' at any part of his life.
    I wouldn't know about that. There's still the scene under the rain in which he was apparently crying, and also the scene in which he intended to talk with Naruto. My take is that he may be bluffing.


  10. #20
    Raszagal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Fort Europa
    Posts
    4,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Obscuri View Post
    I wouldn't know about that. There's still the scene under the rain in which he was apparently crying, and also the scene in which he intended to talk with Naruto. My take is that he may be bluffing.
    Hmmm..And if he's knows that Zetsu is watching, Alerting Madara if he speek up, he might tell Sasuke the truth via a Gen-jutsu, which is why he activated his MS. A Bit Far fetched.. I have always wondered if Itachi really was the bad guy in the Uchiha massacre, but my 20 bucks is still on him being a psychopath. Next chapter will show if Itachi intentions are of speaking with Sasuke or killing him.

 

 
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79