Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    jayrulez is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3

    Exclamation

    i dont think the yellow flash is alive because he's my favourite character but mi theory has a backbone even though it might be small. ok here:

    since yondaime was chosen over orochomaru r however its spelt to be hokage then he must have a strnger n better ninja than orochomaru. when orochimaru was battling the 3rd he summoned the 1st n 2nd hokage. orochimaru was able to go toe to toe with the 4th, and yondaime was probably stronger than him why didnt he summon yondaime too?

    Thats probably because he is not dead. well thats how i'd like it to be but whatever.

    that should be "i think the yellow flash is alive"
    Last edited by kaom; 11-21-2007 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Double post.

  2. #2
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayrulez View Post
    i dont think the yellow flash is alive because he's my favourite character but mi theory has a backbone even though it might be small. ok here:

    since yondaime was chosen over orochomaru r however its spelt to be hokage then he must have a strnger n better ninja than orochomaru. when orochimaru was battling the 3rd he summoned the 1st n 2nd hokage. orochimaru was able to go toe to toe with the 4th, and yondaime was probably stronger than him why didnt he summon yondaime too?

    Thats probably because he is not dead. well thats how i'd like it to be but whatever.
    You fucking newbie.You started a thread for this shit. Do the world a favor, and hang yourself.

  3. #3
    dubol is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Wow, amazing theory... truly amazing
    No one has ever thought about that before

  4. #4
    vincexnet is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    76

    Default

    lol please re-read the manga

  5. #5
    jayrulez is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3

    Default

    You fucking newbie.You started a thread for this shit. Do the world a favor, and hang yourself.
    what is the offensive behaviour for? isnt everyone free to state what they think?

  6. #6
    bobtherocket is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayrulez View Post
    what is the offensive behaviour for? isnt everyone free to state what they think?
    Fuck no, my good sir.

  7. #7
    jayrulez is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobtherocket View Post
    Fuck no, my good sir.
    mmhm? rly now? TQ. Then i dnt wanna be here.

  8. #8
    kaom is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,425

    Default

    You are free to state what you think. (So is everyone else, which is exactly what they did.) However, we do have some rules:

    Before posting a new thread, SEARCH, unless you're sure it hasn't been discussed before.

    When posting theories provide a sufficient amount of valid and clear evidence, and clearly label them as a "prediction" or a "theory," not a "spoiler."

    Found here: http://stoptazmo.com/naruto/announcements.html

    You have not done either of these things (and it shows, unfortunately). Please read and follow those rules, you'll find your threads go over much better then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Henchy432 View Post
    You fucking newbie.You started a thread for this shit. Do the world a favor, and hang yourself.
    That said, this was a bit harsher than I'd like, Henchy.

    Edit - Add "Do not double post." to the list of rule infractions. I took a look at your post count, too. You might want to try replying to a few threads in the section before making your own. That usually gives you a better feel for the tone of the community (not to mention a more solid grounding in what has already been brought up).

  9. #9
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaom View Post
    You are free to state what you think. (So is everyone else, which is exactly what they did.) However, we do have some rules:

    Before posting a new thread, SEARCH, unless you're sure it hasn't been discussed before.

    When posting theories provide a sufficient amount of valid and clear evidence, and clearly label them as a "prediction" or a "theory," not a "spoiler."

    Found here: http://www.stoptazmo.com/announcement.php?f=29

    You have not done either of these things (and it shows, unfortunately). Please read and follow those rules, you'll find your threads go over much better then.


    That said, this was a bit harsher than I'd like, Henchy.
    You are right Kaom. I am sorry. I lost my head.

  10. #10
    Urameshi-sama is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,170

    Default

    Again?

    Quote Originally Posted by jayrulez View Post
    mmhm? rly now? TQ. Then i dnt wanna be here.
    Then get lost, you arrogant newbie.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79