1. CS : Sasuke already activate level 2 CS 3 years ago when he fought Naruto.
2. Grow snake jutsu : This is look like Oro speciality and Sasuke must learn it from him. Anko also capable of using this jutsu when she fought Orochimaru. No big deal.
3. Nagashi Chidori: Isn't this just another chakra spatial composition ? It's creative but doesn't seem so uber.
Sakura actually never see Sasuke use any snake jutsu or CS, all she saw is the Nagashi Chidori and 'the super speed'. So I still think that his sudden increase in speed that surprise Sakura. The question remains, what kind of 'treatment' Sasuke get to have that ability ?
what i think sakura means by unnatural growth is how all three trained under sanin how come sasuke growth seems to be the biggest cause if u notice before the time skip naruto and sasuke were pretty even if sasuke didnt usee sharingan and now he is way above naruto being able to kill a member of akatsuki on his own
we all know naruto is and idiot and sasuke is a genius and i wont accept that as an answer
u never know in the world of naruto they have a special kind of steroids
Chouji family? they have pills for anything... specialy to get "stronger"
"Chile is a thin and tall country"
She says its unnatural because she is comparing him to a normal person. She can only make such a statement based on her experience. Most people are not able to improve as mush as he did in such a short time. But then again, Sasuke isn't a normal person. He's a genius and he's an Uchiha. His sharingan definitely helps speed up his growth.
All she experienced was his speed. We already knew that Sasuke had great speed potential due to his training with Kakashi during the chunnin exams. It's possible that he just continued that training while under Orochimaru. And just because we haven't seen Oro use a lot of speed doesn't mean he doesn't have it.
He was on a quest to aquire all Jutsus inthe world.. so he is bound to know a hand full of them..
"Chile is a thin and tall country"
^Also, Sasuke had Kabuto to give him super-vitamins to help out. He had some medical expertise in areas Tsunade wasn't even aware of.
Yes, Sasuke is the one who has grown the most out of the three of them. He was clearly able to defeat Naruto, Sakura and Sai, and even if he escaped before Yamato could do anything he would have completely obliterated him in a second using the jutsu that Orochimaru stopped him from showing (probably the same that he would have used against Deidare if his plan would have failed). The growt was probably because of Kabuto's drugs and his sharingan ability. He is completely different from Naruto, he could control his released state (Naruto has still problems with the nine tails). He has strenght, speed, genjutsu, the summoning tecnique (the snake's one is the most powerful and versatile in my opinion) AND an ultimate jutsu like the one of Naruto, that he still has to show us. Compared to his actual growt the one of Naruto was simply ridicoluous. I still remember how he was umiliated by Sai when they firs encounter and during the test with Yamato... His basic skills as a ninja were tha same as always, he still committed basilar errors and depended on his comprades for everything, being a burden (as said by Sai himself). Sasuke is totally different: his battle exparience and startegic skills are outstanding as his fighting ability and he don't need to be protected by anyone. It's a pain to say that because Naruto is the main character and we all simphatize with him, but he really needs to have an inner conversation and find some strenght inside him, he must repeat "I will not be an idiot anymore, at least during a mission or a fight" for something like a million times and then he will be in the right mind-state.
I find only two things make sasuke better.
1. Is that he has insane motivation. He is driven by one of the strongest desires in the human body and spirit. Its the type of goal you have that you want to achieve so hard that you are willing to anything and i do mean anything, at least that is what i think from reading the manga. the fact of having nothing limit your growth is a big bonus for him. I don't think its drugs or shit like that or if there are drugs its so that he doesn't feel the pain and after effects of the cursed seal. Just to make is a little clear, imagine something you realy realy realy wanted and something you are ready to do anything for even sacrifices all that you hold close.
2. Determination. I guess they are some what the same thing but when you actualy tell yourself i will do it after preping yourself i think you can do it. That is the reason of his insane growth. When you don't have any chains that bind you, friendship, love, family or any attachment then i think that you have no limit. that is why most people don't achieve the things they want. most are binded by all of those chains and of course aren't willing to sacrifice everything.
forget the pulls forget the techniques and all that
if you want to compare here it is..
naruto: wants to be a hokage
limits: friends and attachment to all the people he knows and all the friends he has ooooo and last time a checked he was runing after sasuke instead of becoming a hokage so i hope you get the idea here
sasuke: kill itachi
limits: so far none, he was ready to kill both his team mates and even after the obvious love karin has for him he has no reaction and the only reason he is with them is because they are a tool for him to achieve his own goal. not ot mention they can easily be disposed of if he wished it.
conclusion: sasuke is free ti fully 100% achieve his goal and naruto and others arent. he is similar to oro in that respect because oro was ready to use forbidden jitstu to fight and on himself and others to achieve his goal.
K i think thats about it.
oh and ps: that picture of michel is fucking scary.
Last edited by Daniel. G; 08-14-2007 at 07:57 AM. Reason: forgot to add a little comment :P