Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    irecinius is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,785

    Default Shippūden: Episode 19

    Its been out for a while now,

    Discuss it here.

    Torrent out by DB
    Watch online at: http://anitube.blogspot.com/2007/07/...puuden-19.html (by Danzo)



    Go go double TenTen Godness!
    And for the girls double Neji!!
    And for the creeps double Gai!!!
    Last edited by irecinius; 07-06-2007 at 10:34 AM.
    "Chile is a thin and tall country"

  2. #2
    danzo is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    366

    Default

    here's the link:
    anitube.blogspot.com/2007/07/naruto-shippuuden-19.html

    didn't want to make my own thread.

  3. #3
    irecinius is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,785

    Default

    That explanation about the seal was kinda stupid you know..

    You don't need 5 people remove that 5 thing seal..
    you can do it alone? how? SHADOW CLONES!!! C'mon, its there, make 4 clones send to the thing pull them and make the clones "puff"
    you wound't even need to care about the trap afterward!
    "Chile is a thin and tall country"

  4. #4
    Shanks__ is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    6

    Default

    new naruto's great.. but why do they drag it out so much ?! :'((

    tenten is probably THE most boring character to watch.
    furthermore, her outfit isnt even revealing. how anyone can like her baffles me.

    Gai makes for a good laugh. If they didnt overstretch some things about him out (like in the gai vs kisume fight, the "Cant remember..." part..... ) but even so, hes an awesome character

    i am seriously becoming quite depressed over the quality of naruto now. the first shippuden episode, it's intro at least... OMG! the quality, and the speed, no stalling at all, etc....

    i downloaded 19 yesterday at a friends house, and we watched it, and both couldnt believe how slow it went. if it wasnt labeled naruto, we would probably have stopped it within the first 5 minutes.

    anyways, my rant is over. You manga readers, i've been a forum troll for bleach and naruto for like 7 months, but have succumbed to the bleach manga. i think, its about time to indulge in the pleasantry that is naruto

    -geen
    Bwahaha !

  5. #5
    Ryoga-san is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irecinius View Post
    That explanation about the seal was kinda stupid you know..

    You don't need 5 people remove that 5 thing seal..
    you can do it alone? how? SHADOW CLONES!!! C'mon, its there, make 4 clones send to the thing pull them and make the clones "puff"
    you wound't even need to care about the trap afterward!
    Maybe the reason the seals are so far away from each other is so that a person with "normal" chakra capacity shouldn't be able to divide his clones to them all.

  6. #6
    irecinius is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga-san View Post
    Maybe the reason the seals are so far away from each other is so that a person with "normal" chakra capacity shouldn't be able to divide his clones to them all.
    You can divide yourself, even with normal chakra capacities, but lets say they are on a platoon of 4.. one of them dividing himself/herself.. isnt' that bad

    You just going 50% power to the seal, but the thing is just remove the seal and puff back.

    Bushins aren't effective to FIGHT, but to scout, spy and remove pesk seals^^ they do a perfect job.
    "Chile is a thin and tall country"

  7. #7
    ezrul16 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanks__ View Post
    tenten is probably THE most boring character to watch.
    furthermore, her outfit isnt even revealing. how anyone can like her baffles me.
    Agree. During her battle with the clone, both of them are just throwing weapons at each other. Not much of a fight compared to the others.

    The most interesting fight may be between Neji and his clone. Imagine both of them using techniques like Hakkesho Kaiten. That would be a wonderful clash.

  8. #8
    numelin is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20

    Default

    i happen to like tenten. its nice to see a WEAPONS master once in a while, rather than just the standard swords and shurikens. weapon throwing ninjas like her have a lot of potential for cool battles. and is she the only weapon ninja? i dont think ive seen any others in the series.

    and who cares if her outfit isnt revealing. if you want revealing go watch porn or something.

  9. #9
    adonai is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by numelin View Post
    i happen to like tenten. its nice to see a WEAPONS master once in a while, rather than just the standard swords and shurikens. weapon throwing ninjas like her have a lot of potential for cool battles. and is she the only weapon ninja? i dont think ive seen any others in the series.
    Any of the puppet masters for instance...those things are walking armories filled with weapons, including a large amount of projectile weaponry, which is what you seem to be interested in.

    She just seems to be the one person out of the four teams that never gets a break, her most significant contribution to the story so far has been to narrate what Neji was doing during the exam.

  10. #10
    ezrul16 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adonai View Post
    ....her most significant contribution to the story so far has been to narrate what Neji was doing during the exam.
    She also exists to show us how strong Temari is.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79