Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 118
  1. #31
    xaturas is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,138

    Default

    Still its impossible for dead person which was revived to grow older or gain experience, jutsus. Unless kishi states otherwise.
    Also this jutsu would drain chakra from her all the time after all somethning must be given for revived person to stay alive and it would probably be the summoner chakra.
    Its not like you revive something and its fueled by sun and lives and lives and lives, its need constant energy to stay alive.

  2. #32
    shinobu03 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    343

    Default

    WTF. why are these stupid noobs making these theories sound like itz NEW or like THEY thought it up? itz ALL around the friggn forum and the whole friggn internet.

  3. #33
    Masterfilth is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
    Guys, guys! For the first thing, the spoiler warning may have been a bit over the top, but I DID put a big disclaimer saying that I have no proof for my theory but IF I AM RIGHT it will be a massive spoiler.
    Spoiler=Canon
    Theory=Non-Canon


    Next thing, if you're going to argue with me, at least TRY to do it on the same level. That means don't skim read my posts, misquote me and blatantly overlook major parts of my arguments in your rush to declare me a noob. Several of you have done this so far, although I appreciae those who're putting in the effort
    Subtle. Anyway i read your post twice and looked up stuff in the manga. I didn't try to just discredit at once, I tried to rationalize.


    ANY good fight involves emotional involvement.
    And I guess that someone like Naruto would be more than happy to let someone try to take over the world and bring war.
    Defending something you love brings emotional involvement. When Naruto and Gaara fought, they had only just met eachother. Although they were similar, Naruto had friends who he was willing to die for.
    If AL appraoched Naruto and said "Yo, we're taking over Konoha", Naruto would fight him on the spot with all he had in him. He would cry and be confident and determined. I think that would be pretty emotional.

    So, do you really believe the series' ultimate enemies will just be a couple of new faces written in to provide some more strong enemies?
    I seriously hope so. I don't want the 3 most mysterious Akatsuki members to be people we've already met. Akatsuki is diversity. Immortals, puppets, people with mouths on hands. 3 more Konoha ninja would be boring.


    While violent and not terribly characteristic of the 4th's known personality, the plan is ultimately altruistic and has a twisted sense of nobility to it. It would not take more than a reasonable "unbalancing" of the mind of a noble ninja like the 4th for him to come up with such a plan to preserve the way and place of the ninja in a world where he feels they are becoming increasingly unneccesary.
    The 4th I remember loved Konoha. He had been taught by the 3rd to believe that there was a part of every member of Konoha in him, and that he was to put them all before him. Which he did, he sealed the Kyuubi for the sake of the village.
    I also think that your analysis of the Edo Tensei is wrong. It is not Tensei ninjutsu. It is summoning. Normally a summoning obeys the summoner. I don't think they would last forever anyway.
    When Oro revives the shodaime and the nidaime, one of the first things the shodaime says is "This is the guy who summoned us (Orochimaru)? So I guess we'll be fighting you Sarutobi." That was before Orochimaru did the mind wipe thing.
    Plus they looked like zombies more than alive.

    ZETSU DID NOT SALVAGE OBITO. People only say that because Tobi was Zetsu's subordinate before being promoted- that doesn't necessarily mean Zetsu brought him into the organization.
    Yea, whereas the kunoichi half closing here eye at something the Akatsuki leader says is clear proof. (Im over-exaggerating so don't flame)
    At least present an argument.

    His teammate Kakashi was already a jounin at that age, so Obito was presumably already a chuunin.
    Yea I think it says in the gaiden that he was a chuunin.

    Rin has not been referenced in ANY part of Naruto other than the Kakashi Gaiden.
    Then don't you think that you're going too far without any evidence?
    Apart from her loyalty to the 4th, everything is speculation.

    Going along with my theory that she resurrected the 4th Hokage, who became the Akatsuki leader, why would she do that? Loyalty. So, what would she do after that? Follow him, no matter what he decided to do and irrespective of her own feelings.
    I don't think someone would get that strong just to revive someone. But hey there are loads of things we don't know, like how deeply she admired the 4th. Maybe it was enough. But i'm not convinced

    She succeeds, but the resurrection is not perfect and causes some signoficant imbalance in the hokage's personality and possibly some memory erosion
    That would make sense according to your theory, but I think that it is not ressurection, but a summoning. Summons don't last forever. And it couldn't be Tensei ninjutsu because Chiyo spent her whole life researching that. I doubt Rin could master it in a couple of years. But that's going off on a tangent.

    After observing the changes in the world since his death and the growing obsolencence of the ninja in a world at peace, the hokage decides that something needs to be done to restore the value of the ninja.
    By killing everyone?

    6) At some stage, Orochimaru leaves the organization after a failed attempt to possess Itachi. Deidara, who was possibly Zetsu's partner, becomes Sasori's partner.
    That was probably the closest thing to the truth in this topic. But why is it in italics?

    Chew carefully.
    mmm...tasty


    Edit:


    Quote Originally Posted by Xaturas
    Still its impossible for dead person which was revived to grow older or gain experience, jutsus. Unless kishi states otherwise.
    Also this jutsu would drain chakra from her all the time after all somethning must be given for revived person to stay alive and it would probably be the summoner chakra.
    Its not like you revive something and its fueled by sun and lives and lives and lives, its need constant energy to stay alive.
    I was thinking of putting that it but just didn't know how to phrase it properly.

  4. #34
    Arcane Azmadi is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Well, a proper response deserves another proper response. Here we go again:

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterfilth
    Spoiler=Canon
    Theory=Non-Canon
    Find, fine. It simply occurred to me that there are people who might not want to read my theories, who'd just prefer to read the story as it comes out. Enough splitting hairs about my use of the word "spoiler" already, can we just stick to arguing about the topic?

    Subtle. Anyway i read your post twice and looked up stuff in the manga. I didn't try to just discredit at once, I tried to rationalize.
    Thank you. But I think that's the problem. You're looking at what I'm saying and then trying very hard to find a way to prove me wrong. You're not actually prepared to entertain the possibility that I'm right, which does somewhat colour your viewpoint. This isn't a professional debate, you aren't expected to take an opposing view to me and defend it irrespective of all other factors.

    And I guess that someone like Naruto would be more than happy to let someone try to take over the world and bring war.
    Defending something you love brings emotional involvement. When Naruto and Gaara fought, they had only just met eachother. Although they were similar, Naruto had friends who he was willing to die for.
    If AL appraoched Naruto and said "Yo, we're taking over Konoha", Naruto would fight him on the spot with all he had in him. He would cry and be confident and determined. I think that would be pretty emotional.
    Of COURSE Naruto will fight Akatsuki on principle alone. But ANY character in the series would do that. Naruto would have been just as prepared to fight Gaara to the finish even if Gaara had been the ultra-popular teen idol of Sunagakure who drew his power from a completely different source to Naruto. But it wouldn't have been even nearly as cool as how it was. What I'm saying is that it will be dramatically BETTER if there's a connection between the heroes and the villains. I don't see why everyone is in such a hurry to dismiss the idea as lame or cheesy.

    I seriously hope so. I don't want the 3 most mysterious Akatsuki members to be people we've already met. Akatsuki is diversity. Immortals, puppets, people with mouths on hands. 3 more Konoha ninja would be boring.
    Sorry, did I miss something there? Konoha ninja are "boring"? It's not like I suggested the leader, the kunoichi and Tobi are really Konohamaru, Moegi and Udon!

    It isn't where a ninja comes from that maks them interesting, it's what they can do. So, you're basically saying that the 4th hokage would make a lame and boring opponent because he's not some freak who looks like a reject from 'Basilisk'? He's was one of the most powerful ninja who ever lived, held in awe by ever citizen of Konoha! His face is carved on the damn mountain! Of COURSE he'd be an interesting opponent! We also have no idea of what Rin is capable of (aside from my prediction that she's a medical ninja). It's been a LOOOOOOONG time (since the gaiden in fact) since we've seen what she could do and if she's started messing with kinjutsu in the meantime she could have powers approaching Orochimaru. As for Tobi/Obito, well, he's an Uchiha. That makes him one of the few characters capable of facing Sasuke or Kakashi on their own level (and Kakashi made the insinuation that Itachi's use of Mangekyou Sharingan is driving him blind). And guess who Tobi is facing at the moment?

    The 4th I remember loved Konoha. He had been taught by the 3rd to believe that there was a part of every member of Konoha in him, and that he was to put them all before him. Which he did, he sealed the Kyuubi for the sake of the village.
    You're selectively ignoring my claim that his personality was unbalanced when he was resurrected.

    I also think that your analysis of the Edo Tensei is wrong. It is not Tensei ninjutsu. It is summoning. Normally a summoning obeys the summoner. I don't think they would last forever anyway.
    In chapter 163, Orochimaru told Tsunade that he really intended to revive Nawaki and Dan. It's possible he was lying (he ceratinly was about his promise to spare Konoha) but it's also possible that someone revived with Impure World Summoning will stay alive indefinitely. Maybe the jutsu would need to be regularly renewed or continually maintained, which might explain why Rin is partnered with the leader. Besides, I did also entertain the possibility that she used her own variant on the jutsu, possibly self-developed, which doesn't work the same way. Remember, a jutsu in this series doesn't necessarily have to do the same thing when performed by different ninja. For example, if the Dead Demon Seal the 3rd used against the 1st, 2nd and Orochimaru's arms IS in fact the same technique the 4th used against the kyuubi, then a) why wasn't the kyuubi sealed within the 4th's body, to be destroyed when he died? and b) how did the 4th get close enough for the shinigami to reach out and grab the kyuubi?

    When Oro revives the shodaime and the nidaime, one of the first things the shodaime says is "This is the guy who summoned us (Orochimaru)? So I guess we'll be fighting you Sarutobi." That was before Orochimaru did the mind wipe thing.
    Plus they looked like zombies more than alive.
    ...and then Orochimaru restored their normal appearance with the tag. Not a hard one.

    Yea, whereas the kunoichi half closing here eye at something the Akatsuki leader says is clear proof. (Im over-exaggerating so don't flame)
    At least present an argument.
    It's not an argument, just a piece of supporting material evidence. While there is NO evidence at all that Zetsu found and salvaged Obito's body, or even that he brought him into Akatsuki. Akatsuki is a pretty large organization, Tobi was most likely simply assigned to serve Zetsu, possibly because Zetsu doesn't have a formal partner.

    Then don't you think that you're going too far without any evidence?
    Apart from her loyalty to the 4th, everything is speculation.
    Yep, absolutely. Everything is speculation, I've already admitted that. Except, it all fits together.

    I don't think someone would get that strong just to revive someone. But hey there are loads of things we don't know, like how deeply she admired the 4th. Maybe it was enough. But i'm not convinced
    Exactly. We know NOTHING about Rin. Except that despite being Kakashi's former partner and the student of the 4th, she has just faded clean out of the series, without being actually written out. And hey, revenge was enough of a motivating factor to drive Sasuke to become stronger at the expense of all else, so why NOT go to extreme lengths to revive someone? Ever played 'Shadow of the Colossus'?

    That would make sense according to your theory, but I think that it is not ressurection, but a summoning. Summons don't last forever. And it couldn't be Tensei ninjutsu because Chiyo spent her whole life researching that. I doubt Rin could master it in a couple of years. But that's going off on a tangent.
    Certainly is. Rin couldn't have used the tensei ninjutsu to revive the dead, because it would have killed her. If she wanted to bring them back, Impure World Resurrection (or her variant) would have to do.

    By killing everyone?
    I take it you haven't read Blade of the Immortal. The first step in Kagehisa Anotsu's plan to unify the swordmen of Japan is to destroy all the nation's sword schools and unify them under his own Itto-ryu banner. And Akatsuki's plan is much more than just "killing everyone". You're oversimplifying things.

    That was probably the closest thing to the truth in this topic. But why is it in italics?
    Because a) I don't know when Orochimaru left the organization and b) I'm not entirely concinced that Deidara ever was Zetsu's partner. It's a bit of a long shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by xaturas View Post
    Still its impossible for dead person which was revived to grow older or gain experience, jutsus. Unless kishi states otherwise.
    Also this jutsu would drain chakra from her all the time after all somethning must be given for revived person to stay alive and it would probably be the summoner chakra.
    Its not like you revive something and its fueled by sun and lives and lives and lives, its need constant energy to stay alive.
    I was thinking of putting that it but just didn't know how to phrase it properly.
    You could be right. Then again, you could be wrong. I don't see any reason why a revived person couldn't grow older, even if you invoke the name of Kishimoto. He's never gone into the fine detail about how the technique works, which gives him license to decide at any stage that it works in the way that most suits his purposes. Hey, this is a series where the Shukaku went from being the incarnation of sand, the soul of an ancient priest of Sunagakure (chapter 97) to just the weakest of a series of 9 supernatural creatures numbered by their tails! It's called "retcon". Kishimoto can do whatever he likes in his own series. And I'm predicting that this is what he's going to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by adonai View Post
    The modified jutsu made him into a sentient entity composed of a human corpse with a shell of dust and dirt that can aggregate more mass to simulate "growth" and possesses instantaneous regeneration?

    That itself would be an overpowered ability...why didn't Rin just create an army of mud golem-giants that she has absolute control over?
    Why didn't Orochimaru?

    In Rin's case at least, Impure World Summoning is a highly forbidden kinjutsu whic requires the sacrifice of a human life to work. I don't imagine Rin likes using it frivilously or just because she can.

    By the way, databook page for edo tensei isn't translated (if it is I can't find it), though the user is stated to be Orochimaru (that much I can read).

    The entire problem here is that there's too many assumptions that you're making, a good theory makes as few as possible, in that way, the chances for an error is reduced, whereas in your case, any single thing being wrong would invalidate pretty much the entire theory.
    I'm dealing with a topic about which we know NOTHING. Technically speaking, it's actually MORE likely, not less, that the AL and Tobi are characters we've already met, as that validates the secrecy that surrounds them, extends the mileage of characters who would otherwise be simply discarded and gives them relevance in the greater plot of Naruto. However on their own this is still too random. The addition of Rin to the theory no only strengthens it (as Rin is a character completely unaccounted for) but also provides a plausible justification for HOW things came to be this way. And just because I'm making a lot of assumptions doesn't mean I have to be wrong- are you suggesting Kishimoto went with a simpler plot idea just so as to make it easier for people to guess? Yes, the more assumptions I make, the more I increase my chances of being wrong about something. But the more assumptions I make, the less times I have to say "I don't know". It's detail.

    ---

    Anyway, on a purely hypothetical basis, how's this for a plot development: Kakashi and Tobi meet in combat and Tobi reveals that he's Obito, shortly before killing Kakashi (don't ask me how, probably someone helps him). He gains mangekyou sharingan for killing his best friend. Rin then revives Kakashi in the same way as the 4th and Obito and he joins Akatsuki (possibly replacing Deidara), reuniting the old team again to form the ultimate challenge for Naruto and co. (Come on, it's hard to deny that Kakashi has been more or less replaced in Naruto's team by Yamato).

    Hey, there's no need to discuss this one, it's not part of my theory; it's just something I thought up that might be cool.

  5. #35
    Masterfilth is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Ok my serve. Again.

    Thank you. But I think that's the problem. You're looking at what I'm saying and then trying very hard to find a way to prove me wrong. You're not actually prepared to entertain the possibility that I'm right, which does somewhat colour your viewpoint.
    Not quite. I see what you're saying and then not agreeing. As you've seen I've agreed with some stuff. My aim isn't to contradict everything you say, i'm just debating my side, and sometimes we agree.


    What I'm saying is that it will be dramatically BETTER if there's a connection between the heroes and the villains.
    Yea but you also have to consider the side that Kishi doesn't want to have the same characters for ages. He has to introduce new ones. In this arc we only just got Juugo, Suigetsu and Karin. It would be better, but it doesn't always have to happen. Kishi managed to do both with Hidan. In round 1 they met and Asuma died. Round 2 revenge.
    He has to work both sides. Not every enemy has to be known.

    Sorry, did I miss something there? Konoha ninja are "boring"? It's not like I suggested the leader, the kunoichi and Tobi are really Konohamaru, Moegi and Udon!
    Er yea you missed my point entirely. Diversity is important to make an interesting plot. Konoha aren't known for their wackyness (within Narutoworld), although they have had some freaks. 3 more Konoha ninja would only recycle the missing nin plot.
    As I said before that would make half of Akatsuki Konoha based. including Oro.

    So, you're basically saying that the 4th hokage would make a lame and boring opponent because he's not some freak who looks like a reject from 'Basilisk'? He's was one of the most powerful ninja who ever lived, held in awe by ever citizen of Konoha! His face is carved on the damn mountain! Of COURSE he'd be an interesting opponent! We also have no idea of what Rin is capable of (aside from my prediction that she's a medical ninja). It's been a LOOOOOOONG time (since the gaiden in fact) since we've seen what she could do and if she's started messing with kinjutsu in the meantime she could have powers approaching Orochimaru. As for Tobi/Obito, well, he's an Uchiha. That makes him one of the few characters capable of facing Sasuke or Kakashi on their own level (and Kakashi made the insinuation that Itachi's use of Mangekyou Sharingan is driving him blind). And guess who Tobi is facing at the moment?
    Sure the 4th would be an awesome opponent, what i'm saying is that someone with weird powers comes from a more interesting background (Kimimaro).
    Also it is assumed that Oro was going to summon the 4th when he was fighting the 3rd. Although this hasn't been confirmed, it is likely.
    Thats would make the 4th dead at a time when Akatsuki already existed.

    You're selectively ignoring my claim that his personality was unbalanced when he was resurrected.
    Only cause you seem to have one goal in mind, to prove that AL=4th etc, and then you base your arguements around that. You're arriving at the answer first, then seeking the means.


    ...and then Orochimaru restored their normal appearance with the tag. Not a hard one.
    Ok this time you missed 2 points:

    1. The Shodaime knew that he was going to have to fight the 3rd. Meaning that he was summoned to fight for his summoner, in this case Orochimaru. This is not a revival, this is a summoning. So he must've had a lack of control or will. Or Orochimaru behind his steering wheel.

    2. In flashbacks, the Nidaime and Shodaime have pupils. After the summoning they have blanked eyes. Zombies, have alive whatever. It is not a revival.

    It's not an argument, just a piece of supporting material evidence. While there is NO evidence at all that Zetsu found and salvaged Obito's body, or even that he brought him into Akatsuki. Akatsuki is a pretty large organization, Tobi was most likely simply assigned to serve Zetsu, possibly because Zetsu doesn't have a formal partner.
    It is just as speculative as your whole arguement. Why can't you admit that it could be right?

    Exactly. We know NOTHING about Rin. Except that despite being Kakashi's former partner and the student of the 4th, she has just faded clean out of the series, without being actually written out. And hey, revenge was enough of a motivating factor to drive Sasuke to become stronger at the expense of all else, so why NOT go to extreme lengths to revive someone?

    Maybe it one of the 4ths companions that "revived" him. We know nearly as much about them as we do about Rin, except we've seen more of her.


    Ever played 'Shadow of the Colossus'?
    no

    Certainly is. Rin couldn't have used the tensei ninjutsu to revive the dead, because it would have killed her. If she wanted to bring them back, Impure World Resurrection (or her variant) would have to do.
    Again, not possible because its a summon. Summons tend to go back after use. I doubt that if the 3rd had used it that the Hokages would have just been intergrated back into society. By that rule you could revive anyone. The 4th would have been worth reviving, why didn't Konoha do it? I'm sure a dying patient would have sacrificed himself for the great 4th.
    Because it doesn't work that way. No one would revive the 4th just to say hi.
    The Hokages knew they were going to have to fight. They were tools for Orochimaru. Like Gamabunta or Pakkun.


    And Akatsuki's plan is much more than just "killing everyone". You're oversimplifying things.
    It's called a summary, i'm missing out the parts where they get loads of money and act as a mercenary organization. The end result is the same.


    Because a) I don't know when Orochimaru left the organization and b) I'm not entirely concinced that Deidara ever was Zetsu's partner. It's a bit of a long shot.
    Not as long a shot as everything else you've said.

    You could be right. Then again, you could be wrong. I don't see any reason why a revived person couldn't grow older, even if you invoke the name of Kishimoto. He's never gone into the fine detail about how the technique works, which gives him license to decide at any stage that it works in the way that most suits his purposes. Hey, this is a series where the Shukaku went from being the incarnation of sand, the soul of an ancient priest of Sunagakure (chapter 97) to just the weakest of a series of 9 supernatural creatures numbered by their tails! It's called "retcon". Kishimoto can do whatever he likes in his own series. And I'm predicting that this is what he's going to do.
    Well for one you can't have a technique that contradicts itself or is incomplete if you try to explain it. The Hokages were probably using Orochimaru's chakra, or maybe they had a chakra "tank" taht wouldn't refill after it was emptied.



    Why didn't Orochimaru?

    In Rin's case at least, Impure World Summoning is a highly forbidden kinjutsu whic requires the sacrifice of a human life to work. I don't imagine Rin likes using it frivilously or just because she can.


    I'm dealing with a topic about which we know NOTHING.
    Then you admit that this could be really really wrong? You don't seem to have much confidence in your theory. I don't either.
    You can't start a theory on something you don't know, then use the fact you know nothing as an arguement to defend your it.

    Technically speaking, it's actually MORE likely, not less, that the AL and Tobi are characters we've already met, as that validates the secrecy that surrounds them, extends the mileage of characters who would otherwise be simply discarded and gives them relevance in the greater plot of Naruto.
    How about suspense? I sure as hell want to know what AL looks like, and i'm pretty sure he's not gonna be the 4th.
    Just because theres loads of suspense around their identities doesn't mean that they are gonna look really weird or be something special.
    Like in Bleach, the suspense is based in the fact that we don't know who the top Espada is. We know what they all look like but don't know who the strongest is.

    Yea and I don't agree with your prediction stuff at the end either. Too far fetched.

  6. #36
    Arcane Azmadi is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Actually, I'm not going to respond to this again the same way I have so far. I could, but it takes me nearly an hour to write up, edit and then check to make sure the formatting is all right. That's more trouble than my pride is worth. I'll just make a few QUICK points and that's all.

    *Not every enemy has to be known, true, but so far almost none have been.

    *There's nothing wrong with half of Akatsuki coming from Konoha. It's the preeminent ninja village in the world.

    *In the manga (the canonical version) the 4th's coffin never appeared when orochimaru tried to summon him. We don't know exactly what the 3rd did to supposedly stop it, only that he and Orochimaru commented that it didn't work. What if that was because he'd already been reanimated (without Orochimaru knowing)?

    *We know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHATSOEVER about the 4th's companions during his time training with Jiraiya. That's going WAY too far out on a limb.

    *Simply saying that Impure World Resurrection is a summon and applying the same rules to it as normal summons is narrow-minded. As described by the ANBU member in chapter 119, the jutsu functions differently from a normal summon.

    *Play Shadow of the Colossus. It's bloody amazing. Absolutely awesome.

    *Why do you want to know what the Akatsuki leader looks like if he's someone you've never seen before anyway?

    Just ponder those points. I'm enjoying this discussion, but I'm afraid it'll start turning hostile if we keep bantering backwards and forwards indefinitely like this.

  7. #37
    xaturas is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,138

    Default

    No offense but when I read all of this bulshit, I mean theory, I cant stop thinking about typical otaku who had read one doujin to much, and while he was taking a shit in his toilet, he got one new wonderful idea,theory about xyz and zyx. And now he thinks cause it is so great and all then it will probably happen.
    Its the same as with tengu theory but hmm less farfetched still its a manga for kids. Good guys are good guys bad guys are bad guys but sometimes they become good.
    Its not like goku grandfather would become evil cause he was revived or something. And sorry but I dont belive that kishimoto have such hmmm imagination to do such things, AL will probably be some freak from lightning village while the girl will probably be grass village or other hiden village.
    At the beginning manga was centered about leaf ninjas but now we get to know more ninjas from other village. I dont think that kishi would make all strong ninjas be leaf cause of the farfetched *will of fire* and all that bullcrap.
    I could make same stupid theory that actualy seal in naruto bellys on kyuubis cage (in naruto mind) is actualy a sticker,seal,teleport which 4th use for his hiraishin and later in manga when kyuubi sticker will fell down, 4th will teleport to naruto to defeat kyuubi with him.
    Dont ask me how cause I dont know after all its a theory and it seems possible cause 4th left the sticker on cage ... (see the point)

    And btw whats the point about shadow of the collosus even though the guy killed golems and then was killed by their shadow to be reincarnated, teleported to temple again. (even though this game had the best ending I have ever seen in which all emotions and info was passed by just movie from game without any words said by characters)

  8. #38
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,641

    Default

    biggest spoiler EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it will shock the balls of Kishi head off

    disclaimer:: You'll hate me for saying this.



    oops I forgot.
    Kishi e-mail me not to bother him anymore!

  9. #39
    Masterfilth is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Meh ok, I just think that this theory is out of nowhere with virtually nothing to support it apart from other theories.

    Yea the thing with the 4ths companions was to show you just how little we know of Rin and Obito.

    And please don't use that fact that you know nothing about this as an arguement. It's contradictive and stupid. We know its speculation. We are just proving to you why it doesn't work.

    How did you arrive at this theory anyway?

  10. #40
    adonai is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
    *Not every enemy has to be known, true, but so far almost none have been.

    I agree that the AL is probably someone that Naruto has some sort of personal connection to, that doesn't mean that your theory serves as a very good explanation of who and why three members of Akatsuki are these three specific people who arrived there on the specific path that you described.

    *There's nothing wrong with half of Akatsuki coming from Konoha. It's the preeminent ninja village in the world.

    I don't disagree, but unless there's some sort of personal connection involved to the main characters, it's pretty pointless to have them be Konoha ninja, having to face Tobi + AL + unknown member at the same time is a bit much, and if they are respectively Obito, the Yondaime, and Rin, it'll sort of lose a lot of the emotional impact such a reunion would have had (for Kakashi) if they're instead shown in succession.

    *In the manga (the canonical version) the 4th's coffin never appeared when orochimaru tried to summon him. We don't know exactly what the 3rd did to supposedly stop it, only that he and Orochimaru commented that it didn't work. What if that was because he'd already been reanimated (without Orochimaru knowing)?

    And I can provide the much simpler explanation:

    1. His soul was eaten when he sealed the Kyuubi.
    2. He never died.


    *We know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHATSOEVER about the 4th's companions during his time training with Jiraiya. That's going WAY too far out on a limb.

    Blue hair as opposed to brown...while the three relevant scenes were respectively from the anime (4th's female teammate had blue hair), a color spread (of Akatsuki), and another color spread (of team 7, and the team that the 4th lead). While this is of course not definitive proof that the 4th's teammate had blue hair, it is definite proof of the fact that Rin had brown hair...

    *Simply saying that Impure World Resurrection is a summon and applying the same rules to it as normal summons is narrow-minded. As described by the ANBU member in chapter 119, the jutsu functions differently from a normal summon.

    I don't disagree, but the seal provides power to the summon as well as providing control to the summoner, a modified jutsu would have to be very different.

    *Play Shadow of the Colossus. It's bloody amazing. Absolutely awesome.

    I'm lacking in disposable income.

    *Why do you want to know what the Akatsuki leader looks like if he's someone you've never seen before anyway?

    Why not? Half of Akatsuki so far have had interesting looks just due to whatever differences they were born/modified with, seeing him may give us a clue to what he can do.
    My response in bold.

    About the whys for Orochimaru's limited use of the jutsu, there's a very simple one, revives of dead people he has easy access to aren't going to be very strong, not without your proposed ability to "grow" at least, which would be very powerful even if it's limited to only physical size.

 

 
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162