Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 130 of 130

Thread: Chapter 338

  1. #121
    Conejo is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vancha View Post
    like naruto is ever to be able to make a rasengan without bunshins! he is an idiot!!
    As if the Rasengan was such an easy jutsu to master. It took Yondaime 3 years to develop the jutsu and he was never able to combine elemental manipulation. Naruto has already proven himself to be a truly great ninja by getting to where he is now.

    What's so bad about using Kage Bunshin anyway? To me it makes things more interesting to see the different and unique ways Naruto uses them. Not to mention that now he's even use them to learn an opponents fighting style before actually fighting.

  2. #122
    xxDoLLarBiLLxx is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Playaz Club
    Posts
    2,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conejo View Post
    As if the Rasengan was such an easy jutsu to master. It took Yondaime 3 years to develop the jutsu and he was never able to combine elemental manipulation. Naruto has already proven himself to be a truly great ninja by getting to where he is now.

    What's so bad about using Kage Bunshin anyway? To me it makes things more interesting to see the different and unique ways Naruto uses them. Not to mention that now he's even use them to learn an opponents fighting style before actually fighting.
    Umm... didnt' kakashi do the Rasengan really easy?? The Kage Bunshin using for Rasengan, is corny and it doesn't make it more interesting nor unique. The fact that you like the use of Bunshin for Rasengan only makes you a corny person.

  3. #123
    Conejo is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxDoLLarBiLLxx View Post
    Umm... didnt' kakashi do the Rasengan really easy?? The Kage Bunshin using for Rasengan, is corny and it doesn't make it more interesting nor unique. The fact that you like the use of Bunshin for Rasengan only makes you a corny person.
    Oh yeah that's right! Kakashi is a total novice so the fact that he can do Rasengan obviously means it's an easy jutsu to master!

    Your first point is wrong and the fact that you think it's corny is just an opinion. Next, I never said anything about Kage Bunshin/Rasengan. I said Naruto's unique usage of Kage Bunshin for different situations was interesting. Now, with that said I'd love to see Naruto doing a normal Rasengan with only one hand but it's not like I don't like seeing Naruto use Kage Bunshins. And you know what, I do think it's cool that he uses Kage Bunshins to do Rasengan and if that's corny then so be it.

    EDIT: Oh, and you say it 'doesn't make it more interesting nor unique', however interest depends on the person and in terms of uniqueness, do you know any other ninjas who utilizes Kage Bunshin to perform a very advanced technique? I said 'to me it makes t more interesting'. Just because I think something is interesting doesn't mean you have to think the same.
    Last edited by Conejo; 01-25-2007 at 11:27 AM.

  4. #124
    chuckiechuck is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    381

    Default

    unless your tone was sarcastic, @Conejo, Kakashi isnt a novie at performing jutsus...its quite the opposite. Or you forgot that ppl with sharingan can perform jutsus with more ease. So for normal ppl, the rasengan is rather hard. Dont forget that this was the fourth's justu, who study under him?
    Killing time while waiting for the next chapter. OnePiece, that is.

  5. #125
    Conejo is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckiechuck View Post
    unless your tone was sarcastic, @Conejo, Kakashi isnt a novie at performing jutsus...its quite the opposite. Or you forgot that ppl with sharingan can perform jutsus with more ease. So for normal ppl, the rasengan is rather hard. Dont forget that this was the fourth's justu, who study under him?
    Obviously I was being sarcastic. If the statement itself didn't prove that then you should've known when I said 'your first point is wrong'. And my point was that te Rasengan IS a very difficult Jutsu. Now I'm not going to insult you because maybe it wasn't clear enough that I was being sarcastic but I think that when it's something so obvious like Kakashis skill you should've known for a fact it was sarcasm.
    Last edited by Conejo; 01-25-2007 at 01:42 PM.

  6. #126
    Newbie is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Everyone is being blinded by the fact that Naruto has to create a clone in order to do the Rasengan, when in fact, the Rasengan is a very difficult move to master and he is actually one of the few ninjas who can actually perform this move.

  7. #127
    chuckiechuck is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    381

    Default

    @Conejo
    Mercy! I dont take insult very well. I did miss read you. But one thing is for sure, we take that the Rasengan is hard to perform as a given fact, yet some one there didnt see it. And you didnt really address that in your post, once again you state the fact "your first point is wrong", you also need to show him how he is wrong...so i did it for you, i didnt want to deal with him so it looked like i was talking to you...too bad you didnt see my intention (or did you? It doesnt matter now)
    Last edited by chuckiechuck; 01-25-2007 at 10:07 PM.
    Killing time while waiting for the next chapter. OnePiece, that is.

  8. #128
    Conejo is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckiechuck View Post
    @Conejo
    Mercy! I dont take insult very well. I did miss read you. But one thing is for sure, we take that the Rasengan is hard to perform as a given fact, yet some one there didnt see it. And you didnt really address that in your post, once again you state the fact "your first point is wrong", you also need to show him how he is wrong...so i did it for you, i didnt want to deal with him so it looked like i was talking to you...too bad you didnt see my intention (or did you? It doesnt matter now)
    I see, however your post seemed to be directed entirely at me. And I addressed the fact that Rasengan is a very difficult jutsu to master through sarcasm however it is true that I should've been clearer when I was making my point that his [xxDoLLarBiLLxx] was wrong.

  9. #129
    sethblodia is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Unless you personally know the person, conejo can flame you forever and you wouldn't be able to do anything, this is the internet, get a grip dude. (not in an insulting way, just a casual tone).

    Naruto is the best/strongest rasengan user thusfar, which is indicated by how he was able to increase the power of it (Odama). He probably just always has kagebunshins ready for battle anyway, and the habit of using shadowclones isn't going to deplete his chakra, so he has no reason not to use bunshins.
    Last edited by sethblodia; 01-26-2007 at 11:16 AM.
    ♥ of the cards!
    No matter the genius, they all fall to mediocrity in front of the Uchiha!

  10. #130
    dbzfreak10 is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    over the river and through the woods to grandmas house
    Posts
    58

    Default

    i bet that naruto will end up with a amazing jutsu which is amplified by the fox demon.......this of course after he faces the fox demon inside him and takes over his power

 

 
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162