Page 140 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1430
  1. #1391
    Yazen is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Your<3
    Posts
    1,275

    Default

    I am laughing uncontrollably.

  2. #1392
    thirdfang is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    450

    Default

    The sad thing is... odds are this conversation is still far more mature and intellectual than what can be found on pretty much any other anime related forum on the internet.

  3. #1393
    Bledge is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    736

    Default

    I agree!
    It really made my day to read the last 10 posts
    Thanks, guys!

    I should ask a question as well ...
    We still have to see Izanami sometimes. What could it be? Senju's response to Izanagi? Or another Uchiha trick.
    Completely uninteresting after your awesome posts ...

  4. #1394
    himeji is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    High up on a Mountain
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdfang View Post
    The sad thing is... odds are this conversation is still far more mature and intellectual than what can be found on pretty much any other anime related forum on the internet.
    Hell yeah. StopTazmo's the finest of anime forums on teh interwebz.

    Question : I dunno if this question was asked before but I'm curious. Do you guys think that Naruto and Sasuke will be able to use Yin-Yang Release?

  5. #1395
    thirdfang is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Sasuke: Yes. either isanagi or some other craptastic godly jutsu that Kishi saved just for him. The uchiha will never be too overpowered in this manga unfortunately.
    Naruto: odds are 50/50 at the moment. He's pretty much the embodiment of the yang half already, so let's see where this goes before anything can be determined

  6. #1396
    Heartlessfang is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The heart of all worlds
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdfang View Post
    Sasuke: Yes. either isanagi or some other craptastic godly jutsu that Kishi saved just for him. The uchiha will never be too overpowered in this manga unfortunately.
    Naruto: odds are 50/50 at the moment. He's pretty much the embodiment of the yang half already, so let's see where this goes before anything can be determined
    I'm guessing that Naruto will soon be like nagato/chiyo and be able to breathe life into things/people who have already passed away......

    "You have other hearts trapped within you as well, dont you?"
    "You're that guy from last time! What are you talking about?!"
    "The other Hearts within you."
    "Hearts trapped within me....?"

  7. #1397
    ivanov_2020 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside my head where a lot of worlds exist
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Q: should we or should we not hate it when kishi change some scene of naruto's chapters on the tankoban release???
    well he do have reasons for the all the changes he made.. for example: in a certain volume he change some scene and he wrote it's because his brother said "it's embarrassing", "ugly", and "change it!" (no 'im not joking)

  8. #1398
    thirdfang is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Tankoban release? I'm drawing a blank. you're going to have to remind me what that is.
    As for actually changing some scenes... well, it depends on what scenes they are. Some could suck outright and would make us glad that he changed it. Odds are though that unless its a exceptionally poorly written part, or some part that confuses people about the plot, someone on this site is going to bitch about it at some point.

  9. #1399
    ivanov_2020 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside my head where a lot of worlds exist
    Posts
    1,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdfang View Post
    Tankoban release? I'm drawing a blank. you're going to have to remind me what that is.
    the volume release (the actual physical manga that most people buy).... or am i wrong to called it tankoban?? i'm sorry if i do
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdfang View Post
    As for actually changing some scenes... well, it depends on what scenes they are. Some could suck outright and would make us glad that he changed it. Odds are though that unless its a exceptionally poorly written part, or some part that confuses people about the plot, someone on this site is going to bitch about it at some point.
    that is the problem.. some change was made do to a poorly written part at the weekly release aka a good thing he change it... but sometimes it's become even more confusing after the changes was made... every time i found em, it was like 'huh?.... wha?.... wait a min.... o_0' kind of moment
    so should we hate it? just let it be as the sucky way it's was at the weekly release.... or should we not hate it? just let it confuse us even more.. maybe the right answer is this mix feeling huh?

  10. #1400
    thirdfang is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    450

    Default

    since it sounds like youve found some of these changes before, can you please point some out for the rest of us that haven't read the takoban version in say the last 3 years?

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162