Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. #61
    adonai is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raijin_Thethundergod View Post


    I think they would war against each other to make Sanbi their bijuu.

    That's not the plan, I explained this a while ago, I'll go find it again:


    http://www.stoptazmo.com/showpost.ph...8&postcount=78

  2. #62
    animalia is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raijin_Thethundergod View Post
    Perhaps what he meant with "what about Sanbi?" is From what village would they think it was? Considering this post.
    Originally Posted by SixthAngel
    Releasing the tailed beasts would most definitely cause a war. If they released Shukaku everyone would think that the Gaara and the village hidden in the sand sent it. Some of the villages are known to have the bijuu (cat lady, Gaara) so if another village is attacked by it they will blame them. The countries will then be weaker because of the bijuu attack making enemies strike because it is an opporune time. The sand village was very worried about being weak during the chunnin exam. It sets up everything perfectly to not only rely on Akatsuki to deal with the bijuu but then with the inevitable wars to follow.
    That is what I meant.

  3. #63
    Mr. Vengeance is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth.
    Posts
    638

    Default

    But we already clarified that that isn't how the plan goes.

    ^Thanks Yoko^
    I thoroughly believe that most mods in this site suck.

  4. #64
    Raijin_Thethundergod is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In the 21st Level of Dark Realm...
    Posts
    297

    Default

    I know. I just want to help everyone know what animalia was talking about.
    Well, carry on.

  5. #65
    MjWoods is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Going back to the topic of whether or not Akatsuki are going to use them outside their bodies or fuse the bijuu into themselves...I believe it's the latter of the two. If you go back to farther chapters they talk about how each Jinchuuriki has one of the Akatsuki after them. Like how Naruto has Itachi after him specifically. If you look at chapters 262 and 263, why would Itachi be hesitant in telling Sasori & Deidara anything about Naruto if all they are going to do is control the bijuu outside of their bodies. Remember how Sasori tells Deidara that each of them only gets one bijuu. Sasori also tells Itachi not to hold it against him. All evidence points to the fact that whichever Jinchuuriki they catch themselves, that will be the bijuu that they have sealed into them.

  6. #66
    Mr. Vengeance is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth.
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MjWoods View Post
    Going back to the topic of whether or not Akatsuki are going to use them outside their bodies or fuse the bijuu into themselves...I believe it's the latter of the two. If you go back to farther chapters they talk about how each Jinchuuriki has one of the Akatsuki after them. Like how Naruto has Itachi after him specifically. If you look at chapters 262 and 263, why would Itachi be hesitant in telling Sasori & Deidara anything about Naruto if all they are going to do is control the bijuu outside of their bodies. Remember how Sasori tells Deidara that each of them only gets one bijuu. Sasori also tells Itachi not to hold it against him. All evidence points to the fact that whichever Jinchuuriki they catch themselves, that will be the bijuu that they have sealed into them.
    I don't think they'll be jinchurrikis themselves but those rings they have will probably give some sort of dominant control over them. As Itachi has the sharingan he can probably best control the kyuubi of all the Akatsuki.

    ^Thanks Yoko^
    I thoroughly believe that most mods in this site suck.

  7. #67
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,363

    Default

    ^we don´t know that,perhaps the sharingan has got a "control" only over kyuubys chakra...(i could be wrong though)

  8. #68
    Mr. Vengeance is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth.
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deoris View Post
    ^we donīt know that,perhaps the sharingan has got a "control" only over kyuubys chakra...(i could be wrong though)
    ...That's practically what I said...

    ^Thanks Yoko^
    I thoroughly believe that most mods in this site suck.

  9. #69
    MjWoods is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Vengeance View Post
    I don't think they'll be jinchurrikis themselves but those rings they have will probably give some sort of dominant control over them. As Itachi has the sharingan he can probably best control the kyuubi of all the Akatsuki.
    That could be true about Itachi being able to best control the kyuubi with the Sharingan. Especially if you look back to where Sasuke was able to repel, and basically seal away the kyuubi within Naruto.

 

 
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79