Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: chapter 331

  1. #21
    New_Escaflowne is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13

    Default

    I would guess that it's an area of effect jutsu, like the "that jutsu" that Sasuke was going to use (which incidentally seems to be fire based, since he used the tiger hand seal).

    I'm hoping that the jutsu Jiraiya told him not to use was Hiraishin and not the 4-tailed mode.
    why shouldn't Naruto use Hiraishin No Jutsu?
    as we've seen in Kakashi Gaiden, it doesn't seem to inflect damage to the user, so there is no reason to not use it.
    "that jutsu" is either the 4-tailed mode or a forbidden jutsu.


    New_Escaflowne

  2. #22
    mystic_guard_sinoel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The 14th Moon
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by New_Escaflowne View Post
    why shouldn't Naruto use Hiraishin No Jutsu?
    as we've seen in Kakashi Gaiden, it doesn't seem to inflect damage to the user, so there is no reason to not use it.
    "that jutsu" is either the 4-tailed mode or a forbidden jutsu.
    Don't make assumptions. If it didn't harm the user at all then why doesn't everybody in Konoha who can use it spam it. There is probably some side effect to using it which the foruth has over come. As I stated before why tell somebody to not use something they have no control over? It just doesn't make sense.


  3. #23
    אֲדֹנָי is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    38 59′ 48″ N 76 55′ 39″ W
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystic_guard_sinoel View Post
    Naruto forgot everything he did after he entered 4-tailed mode. I don't think that Jiraiya would tell him not to use something he doesn't know about and couldn't use it if he wanted to.
    I meant that "that jutsu" is the 4-tailed mode (though I hope that it isn't). And he could conceivably choose not to use it, it seems to depend on his emotions a lot.



    Quote Originally Posted by bonehead View Post
    when you say an 'area of effect jutsu' what do you mean... do you mean like the legendary 3 sannins battle when jiraiya almost sunk the snake with the mud jutsu(dont know the name)?? if thats what you meant .. then yea i was hoping that too... but im not sure if he has any jutsu like that...
    No idea really, but Sasuke did imply that he was killing all of them with the jutsu that he was going to use, there should be a parallel for Naruto to make things balanced.


    Quote Originally Posted by New_Escaflowne View Post
    why shouldn't Naruto use Hiraishin No Jutsu?
    as we've seen in Kakashi Gaiden, it doesn't seem to inflect damage to the user, so there is no reason to not use it.
    "that jutsu" is either the 4-tailed mode or a forbidden jutsu.


    New_Escaflowne
    It doesn't to the 4th, if someone hasn't mastered its use there should be several ways in which it can be dangerous (for example if they tried to use it without a tag etc). But like I said this is just something I'm personally hoping for, the 4-tailed mode didn't seem that useful.

  4. #24
    unknownmonk is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17

    Default

    @yoko kyuubi

    well, some what, but there isn't the real feeling of urgency unlike in Bleach. They only said naruto’s team could only go as the backup team if he perfected the jutsu in 24 hours, but there are still other teams who can back up team 10. While in bleach really it made it like if Ichigo didn’t get bankai Rukia probably would have died.

  5. #25
    Terasiel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South Carolina, US
    Posts
    3,310

    Default

    Which she probably would have.

  6. #26
    g_G
    g_G is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    16

    Default

    that and the fact he has such a vast chakra pool to do kage bunshins
    well my guess for whats to come is that naruto doenst completely learn the jutsu but him sakura sai and yamato go after team 10 anyway. and in the end he learns to complete his wind-rasengan during battle.

  7. #27
    ghost305 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,524

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by yoko_kyuubi View Post
    While almost dying and that is why Kishi clearly lack creativity.
    Look, Both mangas lack creativity:
    Bleach: Kubo did a big mistake by not giving Ichigo a goal. As a result he only gets one choice: 1.Finish the manga before it gets played out. OR risk turning a great manga into an avg. Ichigo never questions how he got shinigami powers even after Rukia's were killed by Byakuya. It's not like he is stupid either he is one of the top 50 of his class.

    Naruto: Though Naruto has a goal, Kishimoto doesnt seem to care about his main character. He banks too much on the ""idiot average Ninja with moments of brillance."" thing. Now what puzzles me is how Naruto never ask about his parents, for a character who is made out 2 be so emotional and crying-prone, He never asks about his parents. How weird is that???

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece: This manga should replace DBZ as the epitome of Shounen mangas. It is brilliantly written. I know you are going to say that Luffy also doesnt ask about his origins, he doesn't care about that, all he cares about is to be the Pirate King, that's why I give Oda credit. He created a manga with almost no flaws.
    Last edited by ghost305; 11-19-2006 at 05:50 AM.


    I jacked it!!!

  8. #28
    GSS
    GSS is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by אֲדֹנָי View Post
    Seriously, where do you get all this stuff?

    Where does it say that he summoned the blade?
    it is not said anywhere
    about that i think that when Oro fought Saru there was a moment when enma did henge and Oro used a sword which was delivered by a damn snake and this sword name was kusanagi or whatever. ain't that enough to think that Sasuke has similar sword (as a student of Oro)?? am i the only one who thinks that this isn't just a coinsidence (Saru fights with emna (summoned creature) and Oro using a sword brought by a snake). btw frogs have daggers right?

  9. #29
    אֲדֹנָי is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    38 59′ 48″ N 76 55′ 39″ W
    Posts
    238

    Default

    @GSS, No, you can't try to infer things like this with so little evidence. He was carrying the sword, is there any reason to think that he summoned it? Is there even any evidence that he's learned any summoning techniques?

    As for the frogs, there's too evidence in that case too, only Gamabunta carries a dagger.

    *edit: I think it's supposed to be a tantō, the yazuka are supposed to have used it a lot.
    Last edited by אֲדֹנָי; 11-19-2006 at 10:07 AM.

  10. #30
    GSS
    GSS is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by אֲדֹנָי View Post
    @GSS, No, you can't try to infer things like this with so little evidence. He was carrying the sword, is there any reason to think that he summoned it? Is there even any evidence that he's learned any summoning techniques?

    As for the frogs, there's too evidence in that case too, only Gamabunta carries a dagger.

    *edit: I think it's supposed to be a tantō, the yazuka are supposed to have used it a lot.
    so you are saying that Oro made a sword for his lovely Sasuke by himself eh?
    then again i think that he once trew a sword into sai's replication, later it changed into a snake but then again you will say it doesn't mean a shit right?
    i am saying that there should be some relation (must be!).

 

 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79