Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 130 of 130

Thread: chapter 330

  1. #121
    Talamare is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Belem do Para, Brasil
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    the kunai shadow would be going too fast and itd be too small for it to matter

    think about it

    the jacket bag he used in chuunin exams casted a large shadow which lasted quite a bit of time but wasnt enough, the string actually stayed there, but even then he said a string that small wouldnt cast a shadow, meaning that it was purely his shadow that extended

  2. #122
    Mr. Vengeance is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth.
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
    better sense of smell then Kiba

    if kiba nearly passed out when naruto farted on his face

    does that mean kakashi would go into a coma if someone farts on his?
    No, because Kiba was farted on when he was using his beast ninjutsu. He sense of smell is good, but with the Beast ninpuo his sense of smell is 100 or 1000 (don't know the exact magnitude of it) times better than it usually is.

    ^Thanks Yoko^
    I thoroughly believe that most mods in this site suck.

  3. #123
    Talamare is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Belem do Para, Brasil
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Vengeance View Post
    No, because Kiba was farted on when he was using his beast ninjutsu. He sense of smell is good, but with the Beast ninpuo his sense of smell is 100 or 1000 (don't know the exact magnitude of it) times better than it usually is.
    joke man
    it was a joke

  4. #124
    goguy345 is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    44

    Default

    first of all, what does someone farting in kiba/kakashi's face have to do anything?
    also, i liked the capter because naruto finally figured out the secret to the new jutsu. i realy like training chapters in all manga/anime

  5. #125
    goguy345 is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    44

    Default

    i would also like to add, with the chakra knife throw idea on the other page, what idoit could possibly think that shikamaru would throw those knives? they are his last possession from asuma, and he probably treasures them much, look at the page where he tries to do chakra manipulation

  6. #126
    אֲדֹנָי is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    38 59′ 48″ N 76 55′ 39″ W
    Posts
    238

    Default

    I would also like to add, what idiot could possibly double post instead of edit his original post when they've been posted less than a minute apart?


    *edit: And what Talamare said.

  7. #127
    Talamare is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Belem do Para, Brasil
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goguy345 View Post
    first of all, what does someone farting in kiba/kakashi's face have to do anything?
    also, i liked the capter because naruto finally figured out the secret to the new jutsu. i realy like training chapters in all manga/anime
    Quote Originally Posted by goguy345 View Post
    i would also like to add, with the chakra knife throw idea on the other page, what idoit could possibly think that shikamaru would throw those knives? they are his last possession from asuma, and he probably treasures them much, look at the page where he tries to do chakra manipulation
    dont double post man

    use the edit

    the 1st - in the anime naruto beat kiba by farting in his face
    the 2nd - dont call them an idiot, especially when you DPed instead of editing, when the knife was thrown it went thru a tree, its a lethal probability. also just because something is thrown doesnt mean it cant be recovered

  8. #128
    Mr. Vengeance is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth.
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
    dont double post man

    use the edit

    the 1st - in the anime naruto beat kiba by farting in his face
    the 2nd - dont call them an idiot, especially when you DPed instead of editing, when the knife was thrown it went thru a tree, its a lethal probability. also just because something is thrown doesnt mean it cant be recovered
    Didn't he fart on him in the manga as well?

    ^Thanks Yoko^
    I thoroughly believe that most mods in this site suck.

  9. #129
    erikrhys is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Medicali
    Posts
    276

    Default

    yes he did....and it was quite funny.....

  10. #130
    Mitchio is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Um Ok, No-one here knows me and I have been reading manga for sometime.

    Has anyone actually looked at narutos new move properly. You say it looks weak its looks deadly.

    Its got like spikes of wind on it!

 

 
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79