Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    Wjcncen is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_zoot
    EX-Fucking-Zactly! He was'nt learning shit he just burns chakra faster by using clones! He wasn't after experience points. he was just flexing his chakra muscles. Jirya told him to mold chakra so he did...thats all...no story gap.....no big plot hole...so just everybody cooOOOooool OUT!
    YEEEAaaah, what he said

  2. #42
    kayangelus is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    doing your gf
    Posts
    1,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_zoot
    EX-Fucking-Zactly! He was'nt learning shit he just burns chakra faster by using clones! He wasn't after experience points. he was just flexing his chakra muscles. Jirya told him to mold chakra so he did...thats all...no story gap.....no big plot hole...so just everybody cooOOOooool OUT!
    So than, why have the kagebunshins mold chakra?
    Molding chakra uses up less chakra than if he sent them out to run around, or practice climbing on walls. It just doesn't make sense why he would have them mold chakra, especially since he was supposed to practice molding chakra.


  3. #43
    DragonTrainer is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Maybe Naruto got bored and decided to practice his Kage Bunshin no Jutsu?

  4. #44
    yoko_kyuubi is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Currently residing in Holland.
    Posts
    1,272

    Default

    no when naruto gets bored he goes to ichiraku

  5. #45
    antagonistic is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoko_kyuubi
    no when naruto gets bored he goes to ichiraku
    But... he was told to practice molding chakra, wasn't he? besides... i doubt Naruto's smart enough to know anything about the tripling affect of having clones train with him. i sort of agree with what DragonTrainer said. Naruto's just the kind of person who would do excess stuff... not on purpose... but simply because he doesn't bother thinking about the easiest and most effective way of doing things.

    of course... that's just an opinion. XD
    "Sunshine and flowers?" Naruto grumbled. "I'm not that gay."

  6. #46
    Sirusboon is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Huuum is Naruto being subbed by Viz? I thought their main branch was in Canada? I could be wrong...

    Aside from that I think 4kids are the ones whom came up with Americanizing. They even said that after their done with it most people don't know it's from Japan which is BS I think we should just kill those guys before they make anymore anime worse.

  7. #47
    DivineVTDragon is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirusboon
    Huuum is Naruto being subbed by Viz? I thought their main branch was in Canada? I could be wrong...

    Aside from that I think 4kids are the ones whom came up with Americanizing. They even said that after their done with it most people don't know it's from Japan which is BS I think we should just kill those guys before they make anymore anime worse.
    Indeed, Viz is doing the subbing.

  8. #48
    Krytha is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canuckistan
    Posts
    2,088

    Default

    Naruto on TV is the worst thing you can do to yourself. Please, think of the children.

  9. #49
    Sirusboon is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    I should have said dubbed but anyway. Some one mind commenting on my Viz question?

  10. #50
    mr_zoot is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kayangelus
    So than, why have the kagebunshins mold chakra?
    Molding chakra uses up less chakra than if he sent them out to run around, or practice climbing on walls. It just doesn't make sense why he would have them mold chakra, especially since he was supposed to practice molding chakra.
    3 naruto's molding chakra from the same chakra pool will use it faster than one. It seems like molding chakra for no reason is like lifting weights for your chakra capacity.

 

 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162