Maximum Size of Signatures [650x200], Section RULES and GUIDELINES
You got it, it's 650 pixels by 200 pixels.
This new rule has been decided by members of Stoptazmo and not by admins/moderators. See this thread.
You have till Monday, May 15th 2006 at 09 00 EST to make sure your signature (images+text) does not exceed the size decided. If you are seen using a bigger signature, a two week ban shall be imposed.
- All Global Rules apply. Note that I would prefer you send any complaints, questions, or concerns to me via PM (not coolpuprocks, kaze, or Jyuu), and also note that I am somewhat lax on cursing.
- Respect each other. (The following two rules expand on this.)
- Don't flame people. Be polite and informative if they've made a mistake, or just don't reply at all. For in-thread arguments that begin to lose their relevance to Naruto and become personal, take it to PM.
- No racist or other offensive comments. If your opinion is offending other people, you're better off keeping it to yourself.
- Don't reply if a topic has been discussed before or shouldn't belong in this section, beyond possibly politely telling the person it already exists. Leave it alone for me to lock later. Exception: If I've sanctioned it, like versus threads, attack attack attack! But don't post on topic. Mockery is also allowed in these topics, as long as it's not too offensive.
- Read threads before posting in them. And I mean the whole thread.
- Do not double post. If you find you're having this problem a lot, try to refrain from using Quick Reply and use the Edit button to help prevent it.
- Before posting a new thread, SEARCH, unless you're sure it hasn't been discussed before.
- If you have a simple question like, "hey, is this true?" post it here. Heck, the search tutorial is there, too.
- No versus threads allowed.
- We have all the latest releases from Japan. If your Japanese friend tells you they have the "latest volume," they are lying and hope you'll make a fool of yourself, so don't do it.
- When posting theories provide a sufficient amount of valid and clear evidence, and clearly label them as a "prediction" or a "theory," not a "spoiler."
- Posting chapter links: Please post all links to the latest chapter in the Latest Manga Chapter Discussion thread, which should be stickied. Don't make a new thread unless there is no thread already discussing the chapter.
- Reporting Posts: If a post should be reported, please send me a Private Message with a link to the post, a link to the thread, and the reason why you are reporting it. If you use the "Report Thread" function it goes to my e-mail inbox, and it will take a longer amount of time for me to respond.
- You are not a moderator. Telling a moderator how to do their job is usually the fastest way to get hit with the banstick. Also, members who consistenly "act" as moderators may be warned. You're welcome to send me a PM if something needs to be dealt with, or if you have any questions about the moderation. These should not be posted on the forum.