Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hardcore Music

  1. #1
    Canti1231 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    14

    Default Hardcore Music

    I was just wondering if any of you guys liked harcore and if you guys do I was just wondering if you can give my some band suggestions, cuz I'm just getting into harcore and don't know many bands.

  2. #2
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,425

    Default

    Hardcore is an adjective... what the hell do you mean, Hardcore can apply to metal rock rap shit theres even hardcore R&B... assuming you mean metal ... youre S.O.L. with me... i dun listen to that. but be more specific as to what you mean next time THEN maybe someone can help.


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  3. #3
    ashxcore is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Michigan, United States
    Posts
    322

    Default

    i'm assuming canti means hardcore as in hardcore punk, which is what is meant 90% of the time when one uses the term (the other 10% is for the less common subgenre of techno). i see you're heavily into the rap/hip hop world, which could be a reason for your misunderstanding. i know there is a hardcore form of hip hop, but i doubt people refer to it as solely hardcore.

    i don't listen to hardcore much, but i've been open to it. i can't think of any bands that i like at the time aside from ten yard fight, which is more oldschool. i do like emo though.... i suppose i could always say fugazi. :P
    Last edited by ashxcore; 03-29-2006 at 06:26 PM.

  4. #4
    ashxcore is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Michigan, United States
    Posts
    322

    Default

    if you don't mind christian bands, xdisciplex and seventh star are good
    for unorthodox hardcore try refused (if you haven't already)

    if you want to know more about hardcore, search for 'hardcore punk' on wikipedia.

  5. #5
    Canti1231 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Oh Sorry I meant Hardcore punk, my freinds and I usual just call it hardcore.
    ashxcore thanks for the bands

  6. #6
    jimmy_396_jimmy is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    19

    Default

    i like metallica, i dislike punk........

  7. #7
    ashxcore is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Michigan, United States
    Posts
    322

    Default

    hardcore is in many respects better than punk, i believe. and emo is a subgenre of hardcore, which is great.

    you might want to try out some metallic hardcore bands if you like metal. or metalcore, perhaps. if you don't like punk, i assume you don't like thrash and grindcore....

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79