12-05-2007, 07:53 PM
The 3 queens and mysterious brain is what I'm really wondering about.
Last edited by etufo; 12-06-2007 at 08:30 AM.
Reason: not deck of cards
12-05-2007, 08:28 PM
12-24-2007, 05:09 AM
What I want to know is:
- How did Hiro not cut open his own throat when he lunged forward to grab Adam by the shoulder
- How the hell did Alejandro know Sylar was a murderer when the newspaper report he printed from the computer was in ENGLISH?
12-24-2007, 06:27 AM
Originally Posted by MadDogMike
2. Computer may have a spanish feature.
12-24-2007, 07:03 AM
1. When Adam had the sword pressed against Hiro's neck, Hiro lunged forwards and grabbed him by the shoulder. It looks like he lunged with the wrong hand, because if that was a real katana it would have cut his jugular clean open (the blade slides up the side of his neck by about 6 inches).
2. The article he printed was in English, so I'm pretty sure he was viewing it in English.
12-24-2007, 07:22 AM
1. They didn't bother too much with realism obviously.
2. Same as one, also, it's possible to be able to read a language without being able to understand it, it's like that for me with Spanish.
12-24-2007, 08:20 AM
You he could have just searched Gabriel Gray or something. It's just a show, jeez.
And Hiro was like in front of him, he didn't like jump and scream like a wild gazelle, he just simply put his hand on his shoulder.
12-24-2007, 11:45 AM
12-24-2007, 04:31 PM
Actually, now that you've posted that, it makes more sense, what else are you supposed to get from seeing someone's face next to a picture of a corpse?
12-25-2007, 09:25 AM
you wouldn't necessarily believe that he was the killer.
He could just be the son in morning... a local witness... ect.