Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 401
  1. #111
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Did anyone forget the invisible man?

  2. #112
    adonai is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,630

    Default

    ^ Maybe he'll turn up to help Bennet, or maybe he meets Peter again, who knows.

    He's one of the side characters like wireless and bald lightening guy, they're still alive and kicking, but they're not really central to the story at this point.

  3. #113
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    I'm gonna lead this discussion about Hiro. Since kensei is not Hiro's ideal Hero could Kensei be Hiro instead?

  4. #114
    loca93 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyStrike View Post
    I'm gonna lead this discussion about Hiro. Since kensei is not Hiro's ideal Hero could Kensei be Hiro instead?
    Perhaps


    and oh thanks adonai.


  5. #115
    StealthMoose is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Land of the Engs
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Did anybody else get the distinct impression that D.L. being dead was more due to them being unable to get/not wanting the actor back than having any plot related reason? I was thinking this might be the case with The-festively-plump-girl-formerly-known-as-Candice too, what with her assumedly being a regular in Reaper.
    Last edited by StealthMoose; 10-10-2007 at 01:04 AM.

  6. #116
    etufo is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adonai View Post
    ^ Maybe he'll turn up to help Bennet, or maybe he meets Peter again, who knows.

    He's one of the side characters like wireless and bald lightening guy, they're still alive and kicking, but they're not really central to the story at this point.
    Don't know if we're allowed to talk about the Heroes comics so I'll put a spoiler warning.

    *spoiler warning*
    I thought Wireless died, and the last person she communicated was with Micah. Don't see how she would survive, unless she pulled a Peter. Plus the comic chapter was titled something death.
    *spoiler ending*

  7. #117
    adonai is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etufo View Post
    Don't know if we're allowed to talk about the Heroes comics so I'll put a spoiler warning.

    *spoiler warning*
    I thought Wireless died, and the last person she communicated was with Micah. Don't see how she would survive, unless she pulled a Peter. Plus the comic chapter was titled something death.
    *spoiler ending*

    comic spoiler, highlight to see

    She's definitely alive, which is sort of what the conversation with Micah was about...she was talking to him after her body was incinerated during reentry, that along with her statements about death not being what you expect, and the fact that her face was superimposed over the circuit board pretty much shouts out "she isn't dead".

  8. #118
    etufo is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,639

    Default

    ^
    Wow, I don't remember that. Guess I'll take another look.

  9. #119
    cpr's Avatar
    cpr
    cpr is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,952

    Default

    HEYYYYY!

    I liked the romance b/w Claire and Flying boy woooooooosh! Yo, that'd be crazy if those two were related.

    *giggles*

    It's an obvious Nathan trait...

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthMoose View Post
    Did anybody else get the distinct impression that D.L. being dead was more due to them being unable to get/not wanting the actor back than having any plot related reason? I was thinking this might be the case with The-festively-plump-girl-formerly-known-as-Candice too, what with her assumedly being a regular in Reaper.
    I found that bullshit that the man who gets shot 4 times (Parkman) lives but the man who gets shot 1 time (DL) dies. NO FUN!!!!

  10. #120
    adonai is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolpuprocks View Post
    I found that bullshit that the man who gets shot 4 times (Parkman) lives but the man who gets shot 1 time (DL) dies. NO FUN!!!!
    Parkman didn't actually get shot though, he got bullets thrown into his chest.
    Last edited by adonai; 10-10-2007 at 06:42 PM.

 

 
Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162